Avoid Any Forums as much as possible. Get your life under control, make money, lift, eat well, get sunlight. Invest...

Avoid Any Forums as much as possible. Get your life under control, make money, lift, eat well, get sunlight. Invest. Arm yourself. Dedicate your life to strength and beauty.

Boycott anyone and anything that wishes harm upon you, your family, your relatives, your kin.

Complain less, take more action.

Attached: FVqYpqQXwAwT9bz.jpg (940x1240, 159.31K)

also jelq your cock four-five hours a day.

>Boycott anyone and anything that wishes harm upon you, your family, your relatives, your kin
That's anti-semitic

you will get jannied for speaking the truth

>avoid 4ch
>OP is in 4ch horny-posting
What a hypocrite

Attached: FB9112BE-B7FC-48DA-AA5B-B44E2C3727D1.jpg (678x452, 24.73K)

YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

>Complain less, take more action.
UH OH YOU JUST POSTED BADSPEAK

THE GLOWNIGGER MOD WHO OVERSEES THIS BOARD WILL NOT LIKE THIS

As long as we're off topic, I just took kratom for the first time 10 minutes ago. Only 3g though. What can I expect, if anything at that low dose?

Any Forums redpilled me on the Jews. I was radicalized here back in 2014.

There's no going back now. Once seen it can never be unseen

Expect to relax

That will be a nice change of pace.

This. Only use Any Forums and other crap like 8/pol/, Twitter, telegram channels to strategically spread pro-White propaganda and get some independent news from

>Avoid Any Forums as much as possible.
Go fuck yourself

Based. I don't get how guys here have the same arguments over communism or some other unimportant bullshit for the 203rd time. You should know where you stand on most major issues by now and be working to spread your ideas and organize.

Thanks for the support, I'm making progress and going to work out right now.

Attached: download (7).jpg (333x519, 59.1K)

Kek. No

Attached: images (1).jpg (468x655, 36.37K)

Yes, bombarding social media with as much propaganda and shitty memes as we can to shoehorn our retard politics into everything is our goal, yes we are obviously good and intelligent
Come on now

Op is correct

does it work?

Good advice

Attached: fc6e07e681de7d2147d375f0a8f2581b6ab0a9cea9668ee1d3c43371a73d5610.gif (351x307, 1.98M)

>four-five hours a day
Who sits there masterbating 5 hours a day? You have problems

>LIFE UNDER CONTROL
>MAKE MONEY
>EAT WELL

BRO FUCKING HUNTER BIDEN TEXT PROVE THE JUICE ISN'T WORTH THE SQUEEZE. HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENTS SON; HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDERING HIS BROTHER; HE FUCKED HIS DEAD BRO'S WIFE; HE FUCKED HIS DEAD BRO'S DAUGHTER; HE'S WEALTHY IN WAYS DOLLARS CAN'T COUNT; HE GETS TAXPAYER FUNDED METH ORGIES

AND
HE
STILL
ISN'T
HAPPY

BRUH I ENJOY ALLCAPS POSTING. IT MAKES ME HAPPY. I DON'T NEED TO GET ANYTHING UNDER CONTROL ALLCAPS THRIVE ON CHAOS.