Moon rocket crash

No one on Earth can figure out whose rocket crashed on moon and made a 350 mile crater. That's a big hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFOibCRYwnI

Attached: moon.jpg (275x183, 7.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/rocket-poised-strike-moon-is-chinese-students-confirm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe it was rock?

I like to think aliens to keep it interesting

I will never understand why the rest of the political world trusts China so much when they say “it’s not ours”

"we" also trust them to manufacture our tech without stealing it but look how that went.

It’s fake, there’s no rockets outside of earth, and it would leave a 350me long crater that’s retarded

Tye 350 miles crater was already there. The rocket or whatever it was crashed inside of it, making a smaller impact site.

But what is the biggest rock?

Dwayne Johnson

fake news

>made a 350 mile crater

>made a 350 mile crater
literally first YT comment:
>For those who're confused about the 350-miles width: the Herzsprung crater wasn't caused by the rocket, it's been there all along. The rocket crashed near the north-east rim of it and caused itself a double-crater of ~28 meters diameter.

China. Who else would build a rocket ship out of cornmeal?

demonic rocket from hell, absolutely satanic and godless, pure evil

how are people this retarded?

space.com/rocket-poised-strike-moon-is-chinese-students-confirm

bump

SG-1 probably.

is that a moon for ants

You can guarantee our governments know. No one wants to own up to it. Spook shit or Space X

>space.com/rocket-poised-strike-moon-is-chinese-students-confirm
>these 4 pixels color value indicate the material properties and dimensions of a spacecraft we can compare against our comprehensive database of all space flying objects
kek

Attached: mR6KET4x38NUFibk9UwX5E-970-80.jpg (800x450, 41.44K)

>Some guy who knows what the fuck hes talking about told me i am dumb and my 4 pixels are actually this other thing

>Gray added, however, that the original evidence was not conclusive. And on Saturday, he said, he received a note from Jon Giorgini, an engineer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Southern California, pointing out that DSCOVR's postlaunch trajectory didn't take it all that close to the moon. After conducting further research, Gray wrote, he became convinced that the moon-bound rocket stage is actually from China's Chang'e 5-T1 mission, a precursor to the more famous Chang'e 5 mission that brought a sample of the moon back to Earth in 2020.