Why are we against abortion again?

Attached: 1628709699751.jpg (647x531, 74.05K)

bcos orange man told me it means winning

niggers (and all shitskins) are 3/5
adjusted for the constitutional value this is horrible for whites

country niggers and city niggers aren't the same type of nigger. country niggers just give each other hell and don't really affect areas outside of walking distance from their house. can't fucking go anywhere when you got no car and no subway

checkmate, atheists

I'm pro-choice, but you know what? I'm sick of hearing about the abortion "debate".
Roe v. Wade was decided on a sketchy interpretation of the "Due Process" clause of the 14th Amendment, which was always subject to being easily flipped, so Roe v. Wade has been awaiting the axe since its inception. That said, legislators had a nearly half-century grace period to pull their heads out of their asses and actually legislate for abortion rights instead of hiding behind the fig leaf that the Roe v. Wade decision provided and kicking the can down the road. So here we are again. This is the future you chose.
You needn't bother petitioning for the court to be restructured for your own convenience, nor is there any higher court for you to appeal the Supreme Court's decision to, so get over it. It's not being reversed. That is not the mechanism by which the Law of the Land works. The Supreme Court does not and should not answer to popular opinion.
Now get off your asses and legislate.

>4500 more nigs and spics
>2500 more white babies
>In a state of nearly 5 Million
Guess we're going to get overrun, oh no

im against it because i want to see the US become BLACKED

Because those people who want abortions will move out of the State.

whitcel cope. you dont need to "move out" of the state to get an abortion retard. why are white trash so fucking dumb lmao. imagine being this subhuman

because it makes baby jesus cry or some intangible horseshit like that. imagine being against niggers actively aktion t4-ing themselves

Attached: 31B1B87B-09B6-4905-819E-5964F2A0AA4C.jpg (633x640, 101.7K)

Killing babies is wrong. Sorry that you're a lowlife piece of shit. Also
>we
You ain't that.

I am militantly pro abortion. The white abortions are all insane liberal women anyway. They should not procreate. Meanwhile, conservatives and right wingers have a high fertility rate

Attached: EC24E4C2-188E-43E1-A346-6D4810DCCF32.jpg (1860x1248, 251.61K)

Imagine being for whites offing themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-232031.png (1080x2400, 213.7K)

You are a leaf. You will get raked when the dotr occurs since there will be no border.

They will move because they will be charged since its illegal and terminating a birth in some states will be a crime.

> this is horrible for whites
Not when you realize the whites getting abortions are our enemies willingly culling themselves.

yeah I’m sure kortney-lynn needs those kids

>that fake christian user who pretends to give a shit about the sanctity of life until it stops being politically advantageous

Which whites though? Picrelated

Attached: 635508C2-155E-42E6-9789-964BF33B328A.jpg (1284x859, 1.05M)

She needs what we tell her she needs. Women are property.

Why are you arguing for killing 200000+ White babies a year? especially since most of the states banning abortions are states where white women make up most of the abortions? Are you sure you aren't Jewish? Take your demoralization elsewhere

American politicians like lower cost of labor

Attached: EFC034B1-49D4-4932-9029-61F196AB7B72.jpg (589x520, 22.77K)

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO,SUPPORT LE HECKIN ABORTION BECAUSE THE NIGGERS!!!

How about instead of having to choose between having more blacks and abortion we just get rid of both and while we are at it ban faggots like you also

It will still be available in colored areas.

Certainly not those, as they live in a state where it isn't banned. Regardless though, even missguided, white is better

I'm not really against abortion, except I'm against women's rights.

we need more whites
niggers are irrelevant , they will hit a critical mass and bring the system down for us.

Ironically that high fertility rate will force people to live closer to each other, which will create bigger cities where most degenerates come from.