Why is America so fat?

Explain! Obesity is bad!

Attached: Fat Tanned Woman.jpg (1080x1080, 92.53K)

Aliens fattening them up for harvest.

Attached: architect-01.jpg (1080x1080, 116.71K)

why did it bother doing make-up and hair, she's still a bigger turn off than being kicked in the balls

Fucking disgusting

Attached: 1492299261250.gif (625x626, 53.79K)

fat chicks are super hot. women are supposed to be fat. They need to be large on a good diet and have exercise too though. If we had more of that we'd have far fewer of the women with dreadful fat distribution who give all fat women a bad name.

Greed & audacity.

Attached: media_FWGHyjkXEAMZR_l.jpg (1200x630, 131.61K)

They choose to eat too much than they need to.

American food is usually cut with higher amounts of sugar and sodium due to increasingly low nutrients value in crops and poor quality standards from FDA

>she's still a bigger turn off than being kicked in the balls
4you

true

Food yummy

Attached: samettos.jpg (478x442, 40.8K)

unhealthy food and sedentary life style

if totally let her squat on my face after a dodgy curry

Irish laddy loves ze dodgie curry farts.

Are you a butter chicken funnel noodle?

Just give me a nice tikka.

And that fat girl in the OP so gobble my cock.

fat girls are the best at fucking because they never get any dick.

Do you know how sometimes you sit of the toilet, trying to push a huge poop? Sometimes it's scary, because the poop feels too big. Sometimes you just want to abort that big poop. But you can't. That's not how it works. You have passed many a poop before, some so large it seemed impossible to pass. This has made your sphincter stronger. It has made you confident. But you also know that you are not getting any younger, and there will come a day that the poop shall prove too large to pass. Nevertheless you push through, knowing that even on that faithful day an abortion is out of the question, and you will just have to take it like a man. Nothing is forever.

This disgusts me
The American culture has centered around acceptance of disgusting things
The idea is if it feels good then it is good for you and everyone else
What you feel is right and what is correct is oppressive
I swear this country was invaded decades ago and totally subverted in every possible way that made it strong
I was born in the late 80s and the world I knew in the 90s and early 2000s is just fucking gone. I imagine the world that I was born into was radically different just 20 years before that
What went so wrong? How was our nation converted into a cesspool so quickly? Which countries did this? Was it.... (((Them)))???

spooky

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.14K)

Because American men like them fat

US culture centers around niggers, not fatties.

They even gave the niggers a full month to celebrate niggershit.

There are numerous opportunities for profit with an obese population
>higher profit margins from mass-produced garbage food
>new specialized products such as clothing
>"weight loss" products
>more expensive healthcare
fatties are walking dollar signs to jews. There is no shortage of ways to exploit their fatness.

whoa momma look at that slampig

Attached: 1646075968784.jpg (405x443, 26.81K)

Yuk! Imagine the smell? That porker can't even reach to wash her pussy, probably smells like horseradish.
Are you black?

Imagine being american who's involved on politics but one thing you fat pigs never address is how fight obesity.

If you can't be at a proper body weight, how can you get anything else done in life. You must be extremely dysfunction. That's why I believe America will collapse soon, too many fat pigs.

Attached: 1656427243728.webm (1280x720, 3M)

replace fat pigs with niggers and thats whats gonna happen

China is getting fat too.

(((carbs))) and lack of control... the original niggers are the anglo-protestants, in fact, it WAS the protestants!!

Attached: 1629088185920.jpg (934x955, 136.17K)

I love fat chicks so mu

I find it funny that Haylay(500lbs) is probably the same weight as her but built entirely differently

Attached: Not so teeny bikini.webm (720x1266, 2.86M)

Because they cant stop consuming their ZOG meals, McDonalds etc. That BULLSHIT is not real food, as was made by zionists from Israel to kill of the goy quicker. Keep consuming stupid foods you fat FUCKS.
I eat one meal a day. I eat meat with vegetables and fruit, then fast for 24 hours until its my next time to eat dinner. I have never felt better. Intermittent fasting, calorie deficit, OMAD, keto please look it up and allow your body to reach its potential of purity.

Attached: 1655789647771.png (1200x765, 1009.86K)

Well celebs have too much money. Idle rich.

Attached: 1656412244796.jpg (960x724, 144.78K)

Good

Attached: rika.jpg (1080x1350, 159.88K)

China has a history of famines, so being fat shows you have money.