Googling the court, the guy, the judges, and whatever else about this is literally impossible...

Googling the court, the guy, the judges, and whatever else about this is literally impossible, just linking to this same article. Kinda sus

1/3

Attached: 1642713533933.png (641x606, 346.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schuetz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/3

Attached: 1636962955521.png (622x53, 10.98K)

Gee, it's almost like it's fake news! Part of a Loxism agenda.

3/3

>murder machine

Attached: 1626562325605.png (632x205, 35.46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schuetz

wiki page created literally the same time the article dropped. bruh.

Phew, I feel safer knowing he's off the streets.

no, this is how german courts work you retards
they have a china tier conviction rate and you can be convicted of a crime even if there is no evidence to support it, and evidence in your favor directly contradicting it. a lot of courts in western europe are clownshows, but germany takes the cake as literally worse than russia tier

If they finally catch my ass at 100 and fucking 1, fine.

Imagine how fast time must fly by when you're that old.

5 years? Fucking five years??? What the fuck is this ridiculous bullshit. This fucking piece of shit nazi scum only gets 5 years for helping to perpetuate the worst fucking genocide the world has ever seen?? What in the fuck is wrong with the german people. This works is done for

should have got life desu. 5 years is grossly inadequate for the attrocities this man enabled.

Agreed they should’ve skinned him alive

those vermin are just plain evil.
no one believes their lies anymore.

Attached: rope3.jpg (564x725, 821.02K)

And turned him into a lampshade

Uh oh pfizer bros hiding our documents for 75 years may not be long enough

I would take it out on jews and niggers if I were you.

CRUEL
AND
UNUSUAL

No proof

i hate kikes so much bros it's unreal

Attached: 1591647753139.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

>noooooooo he’s just an old man why can’t you go easy on him
They DID go easy on him you fuckers.

Only 5 years for being an accessory to over 3,500 counts of murder. And he is a murderer. You don’t stop being a murderer just because you grow old. And he should pay for his crimes.

God DAMN Germany's always trying to outdo their "shithole" status. A verified SHITHOLE MACHINE. German Engineering™ - soulless garbage directly controlled by yiddish trashbugs.

Attached: 1536760081003.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

>During the trial, Schuetz stated he did "absolutely nothing" wrong and was not aware of the atrocities happening at Sachsenhausen.[11] Instead, he stated he worked as a "farm laborer near Pasewalk in northeastern Germany during the period in question", a claim which the court rejected.[11] The court used historical documents to prove he worked at the camp and was a non-commissioned officer in the Waffen-SS.

This is elder abuse and humiliation to keep "muh holocaust" relevant

>testimony included a kike that showed a picture of their family that died in the concentration camp
wow so relevant bro, let's use that as our stock evidence in every nuremburg court

see

>I can't find out about something on the internet therefore it isn't real.

you want to be an investigator then go outside maybe and investigate? touch grass retard