Realistically how the fuck do we stop inflation? I'm tired of paying $4 for eggs

Realistically how the fuck do we stop inflation? I'm tired of paying $4 for eggs.

Attached: 1655428255509.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)

Cut back on spending. That will actually do it

We spam 100 bp rate hikes every 6 weeks until BTC is sub 1k

Attached: AEC1001F-69D6-44C4-94CE-B1B4A0E008DD.jpg (250x250, 9.18K)

So offer a lower price for the eggs. And tell the next customer what price you offered so he can remain a competitive customer.

raise your own chickens

just stop printing money. it's that simple.

unfortunately, the faggots running this country would rather inflate our currency until it's absolutely worthless than admit our government's federal spending is way over budget

Attached: 1616019553769.png (306x306, 112.17K)

find a way to survive for a few years and try to get into as much debt as possible. but get into debt for assets, not stupid shit. that way, when inflation stabilizes and wages catch up you’ll be paying off expensive dollars with cheap ones. it’s a great deal if you can manage to make it work.

Just watch, economists will be watching Zimbabwe and if they can't fix their economy using the gold standard, they will assume westerners also unable to do so.

Not my problem.

Attached: 1638940673251.png (662x602, 410.07K)

the stop paying 4$ for eggs

simple as

It's simple. We eat the rich instead

Attached: 1597925493300.png (640x640, 114.69K)

WALLAH
And just like that
Eggs will never be below $4 again

The key is to get production to match the monetary supply. This is very difficult since our productivity is down since 2019.
The least painful way would be to start exporting a shit ton of something. Energy would be a good choice, but it's difficult to export anything other than oil. Importing materials to manufacture energy intensive goods could also work. It would require massively increasing energy production which they don't seem to want to do.
Another way could be to reduce the money supply by forcing people to put money into a savings or investment account and not be able to access it for some years. It would somehow have to target people who spend on non-productive goods.

Realistically? They’ll crash the stock market to put people out of work and out of business so they can buy up all the real assets for cheap before flipping the switch back on.

What should they do if the government had our best interests in mind? Ratchet the reserve requirement for demand deposits up to 100% by this time next year. That permanently stops inflation, prevents asset bubbles, and just about eliminates the national debt.

>1pbtid

But I am rich.

No you’re not

To begin, the federal reserve needs to cut its target inflation rate. Many Americans don't know this, because they're fucking retarded, but inflation is modeled using an exponential function, it always approaches infinity because it compounds year over year. If inflation increased 2% one year, then 2% the next is based off the total value of last year's money supply expansion. The reason they have a 2% target is because, big shocker, all assets have a target 2% growth rate. If the fed didn't increase the money supply, then assets wouldn't continue to go up. You can see how money supply manipulation plays directly into asset prices if you just look at 08. So, the fed would have to stop printing fully, causing assets to either flatline or go down. Once that happens though, all the money the Fed put into assets comes out of them and chases other goods. Because we are kiked, this money can chase commodities and increase their price quite quickly. There is no way to stop the inflation and the fed will print money again within 3 months leading to a hyperinflationary depression and we become Weimar 2.0. There is nothing left in this system, and you can only increase the money supply for so long until people figure out what's happening. I just pray we get Hitler and can exterminate these parasites instead of a full blown communist revolution.

>hasn't been buying expensive pastured farm eggs that are 12 hours old and have deep rich bright yellow yolks
pathetic

It's over.
I am currently spending all my life transferring money around to survive.
It's fucking ridiculous.
Women in positions of power have caused the apocalypse.

Ever heard of the Nazino affair? Well I'm about to recreate it

Attached: 1595192883332.jpg (810x1024, 75.58K)

Just offer them tree fitty

Yup
Yup
Yup
Jews

That sums up this thread whether anyone likes it or not.

Oh without a fucking doubt it's the jews, I just thought I'd explain how the jews are fucking our entire society and Americans are so fucking stupid that they submit to it.

keep taking loans from the jew