Based patriots

Shareblue already moving to the next distraction

>Peter Alexander
Sounds like a chud

>a source close to
>twitter
I think I’ll believe the person under oath

I was hoping it was real desu

The childless franzia induced anti blumpf fanfic ain't hitting like it use too.

It's too bad really, I wish that shit she made up today was real. Would probably vote Trump in 2024 if it was

She wasn't under oath though. The whole thing is a fictional day time soap opera. Even has a Jewish nbc producer, lol

Serious? So they're still permitting hearsay and not even putting people under oath? Or just this one is the first like that?

They have no authority to put anyone "under oath".
This is all a farce.

it was a woman of course it was bs

I thought congress could do that? I've seen lots of people sworn in in front of congress. Not sure about committees though.

NBC reporter, why would globohomo admit to this??

>be put under oath in a political show trial
>lie to help your side villainize the other side
>the same people telling you to lie are the only ones who are able to bring charges of perjury or lying under oath
>be surprised when they don't bring charges
golly gee, first day in the kike circus, huh?

Attached: 1605824964322.jpg (581x406, 44.43K)

The drivers compatment is sealed off from the back anyways....

HE GOT KETCHUP ON THE WALL AND BROKE A PLATE
IMPEACH

ActBlue must be paying surge pricing today for replies solicited in Trump bait threads.

The media throws shit out and see what stick.
They keep what doesn't get push back and change the things that do.
Just take a look at the Texas shooting. The first 2 days are the testing phase. They have people on twitter and other places say what the media won't. If it sticks, the media adopts it. Then we move on to the narrative phase. Where the media has most of it's narrative and the run with it. They'll change somethings up if it gets push back at the phase. Like the originally said that all the parents were patiently waiting at a convention center(no parent would do this). They got called out, then they said parents showed up and were trying to argue with cops to go inside, while they were blocked. They even had a video of this, which may have been produced by the deep state.

it sounded so bullshit the way she described it
i turned on NPR during my lunch break and caught her "testimony"
shes a scumbag
the one upside is that more traitors are found out and it will improve staffing for Trump's second term
theyre going to lose and they know it

Scream the lie, whisper the truth

You should see Twitter. Even the most obvious bait gets 10+ replies from bots/shills. Next talking point is that "this CANT BE TRUE EVER because they would have gotten the story corroborated."

Then, NBC reports this of all things.

>TDS-addled propagandists are telling lies
HOLY SHIT

Attached: file.png (915x969, 535.31K)

Jewish lies? You're kidding me!

Right. All normalfags will remember is trump assaulting his driver

This. They will never publicly correct themselves or admit they were wrong. The NPCs will only remember the lie. It's how these faggots operate.

Shes under oath, but thats not the issue. This is not a court proceeding, so it is in turn not a trial. Therefore, her “testimony”, which consisted of her stating that she heard someone else state that something happened, is not instantly called on with OBJECTION: HEARSAY like it would in court. On court, you cannot testify to something you did not witness. You cannot present as evidence that an event happened if you were not there to actually see it happen. This women stating that someone other than herself saw something happen is not evidence of anything whatsoever. Its worthless and would be BTFO in court by the opposition trial lawyer before she could even finish her sentence. Instead, they would subpoena the ACTUAL witness, and have them testify under oath as to what happened.

However, as mentioned earlier - this is not a court, nor a trial, nor does the committee (who refuses to share any of their documents with the DOJ) have any power to subpoena witnesses. It is a toothless media exposition that lacks any ability, let alone authority, to make any legal determination of any public matter. It is the political equivalent of autistic screeching.

hahahaha already?