So it turns out the globalist were prophesied in Revelation 13

Revelation 13
A beast that comes out of the sea with Seven Heads and Ten Horns.

Meaning that the globalist will create a world government of Seven world leaders but one will be more powerful than the rest.

>The beast I saw resembled a leopard,(D) but had feet like those of a bear(E) and a mouth like that of a lion.(F) The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

You got your diversity there.

>And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation

So it's a world wide society.

>so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,(AN) which is the name of the beast or the number of its name

So they will create a credit system so they can have people under control

Attached: 502014128_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 254.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0guEC9ciIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The "little horn" that arose that controls them all is the roman catholic church.

The mark of the beast will be the mark of the catholic church.

How do you feel about the 666 encoded in barcodes? Soft primer/conditioning?

Attached: 72B33697-25B7-41DF-A504-6FA28D492D08.jpg (600x800, 58.68K)

Prepare yourself for the literal.

>A beast that comes out of the sea with Seven Heads and Ten Horns.
NATO & G7?

No... Just no.

Who are these globalists?

Nah it’s the mark of Yahweh. It’s described exactly like the mark of Yahweh in the Old Testament and the beast is described exactly like Yahweh as well.

25 - Yahweh is the Beast - May 25 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=f0guEC9ciIY

Revelation was an allegory for the Romans, from the top down. The Beast is literally Rome personified.

Zionists and leftists but the leftists will be double crossed on once Israel via freemasonry enforce noahide law. Zionists are who invented accelerationism, we just popularized the idea here.

Attached: 1646516953494.jpg (500x750, 38K)

I had the same dream, but in my dream, the beast didn't share a single body, but each head and each horn had it's own.

G7 - Heads
G10 - Horns

Nah. Yahweh is described word for word like the beast

See
That’s why the antichrist seems to do exactly what the messiah in the Old Testament, enforce the law, be a warrior, rule over a one world order.

The New Testament is a total inversion of the Old Testament. Christians like to say Jesus did all that but to anyone not blinded by their beliefs that comes off as a really stupid argument. Many of us have studied scripture and are well aware Jesus failed prophecies, lies and was called out on it by John the Baptist about being Elijah, and he tried to do away with the law. Major sin.

Jehovah changed the languages to stop the tower of Babel the first Worldwide society

The beast is a chimera of all the other nations.
NWO

Attached: daniel_statue.jpg (639x620, 81.85K)

That's why leftist love diversity so much

Nah, there’s plenty more academic study of it being a criticism of the Roman Empire than it being Yahweh, I’ve never even heard that theory before. Just google it, hundreds of articles.

Yet the people obviously carrying out Satan's agenda on the earth all seem to deny on guy...

You are blind.

Attached: 1637620652988.jpg (640x632, 130.46K)

yeah right, those powerful catholics lol

USA is a pseudo extension of the Roman empire.

Your blasphemies are worthless.
You almost sound like a gnostic, kvetching.
Do you know what each letter of the Tetragrammaton represents, in old Hebrew?
And do you even see the irony of you, condeming the NT while accepting the Book of Revelation?
Have you even read the first few lines of it?
Rev 1:1
>The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly be done: which he sent, and showed by his Angel unto his servant John,
>2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Attached: 1648884320207.png (450x139, 15.87K)

>behold he who nails with his hand
Jesus was a coomer?

No doubt.

Revelation 13:16 vs. Exodus 13:16 (hey, notice how the numbers are the same?)

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead." (Rev 13:16)

"So let it be a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead, for Yahweh brought us out of Egypt by the strength of His hand." (Exodus 13:16)

The description of Yahweh vs the beast Of revelations

Yahweh
> 7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:

8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

The beast

> 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Even Christians admit the antichrist is the Jewish messiah- apollyon. He’s the messiah of Freemasonry as well.

Tom horn wrote a great book on it called apollyon is rising.

>jews tell you what they are gonna do
>they do it
>corral you into inaction by making you trust the plan

christcucks are retards

Attached: 6544653441.png (660x1000, 906.11K)

Anyone not blinded by their beliefs can see this is obviously an inversion.

Christians even day the antichrist is the jewish messiah. I don’t see how what I am saying is even controversial. It seems he isn’t the Jewish messiah when it’s convenient. That’s some liberal tier mental gymnastics right there my friends.

See

Satan's organization the world government is a mock and inversion of Jesus 1000 year reign on earth.

Stop larping kid, you will never be a hebrew, try reading your own peoples history

I follow Yahweh so I’m not really worried about false messiahs time be perfectly honest with you. I’ve seen Yahweh with my own eyes so I know for a fact I don’t need a middle man to be in his presence.

Jesus lied so much it’s crazy. He lied about no man going to heaven (Elijah and Enoch did) and he claimed John
The Baptist was them and when asked John said that wasn’t true (that is in the Bible John says what Jesus said isn’t true)

This inversion may have fooled you but not me. I see through it as easily as I see the rest of their lies. I have studied this book more then probally anyone.

>LE JEWISH BOOK TOLD ME SO