FAUCET WATER IS WHITE AND SMOKEY

Are they finally trying to kill me? The cold water from the faucet is milky white and starts smoking. What the fuck is this?!

Attached: water.jpg (2400x1600, 2.25M)

lol

are you a child?

Nah, your government would never allow your drinking water to be contaminated. Trust me.
>t. Floyd, Michiganer

turn off the hot, and use the cold side

Mine smells like sewage.

haha, I'm not using hot water. It also isn't air bubbles because it doesn't clear up.

>he really doesn't know

I lived with a Dutch family and they would bully me for not drinking tapwater. They're innocent in their little bubblewrap country. I've seen the water come out steel grey, bright green, purple, orange, red, white, clear, cloudy, clotty and creamy.

There is no, no chance in hell, not in a million years, that you can make be drink tapwater. So trade your blind arrogance for pity.

There probably is too much calcium in the water.

Milky white water is just air in the line you troglodyte.
The retards probably didn't flush the line properly after a leak repair.
>t. Water treatment operator

Here the water from the tap is usually better than bottled water. It usually comes from the same source, except that commercial parties don't have to filter it as much as the government does.

I thought so too at first but if that were the case then it should clear up after a while in a glass but it doesn't.

It is bubbles, just not very big. I know because this happens when I change the fridge water filter, for the door dispenser, it tells you to run 1 gallon through before using. You get a little charcoal at first and then micro bubbles that make the water look cloudy. It goes away once all the voids in the charcoal filter are filled.

I was hungover as fuck at a girls house drinking faucet water and that shit was milky white like OP described

Yeah, it's just air........

Calcium is good for you.

>it's calcium

If there's a slow drip somewhere, the pipes can lose their water until you turn it on again, which causes a shit ton of turbulence as the air and water mix and the air is pushed out.

You are the real enemy. You people put potassium permangenate shit in the pipes and dyed all the water in my town fucking PURPLE and still told people to drink it.

Fuck you and die. Inert glass pipes + UV filter + pure rainwater. anything else is toxic and you are an enabler because you want a cheap buck in the pocket. I would die so that you do not have ancestors. I would kill myself today if I knew I would be reborn as your terminal cancer.

>Are they finally trying to kill me?
Yes, that and dumb you down.
But the stuff that will do that is not something you can see so easily.

>poison the water supply
>oops that's also your own water supply and your family's

Well there goes that theory

This
It's magnesium and calcium deposits = hard water

San Pellegrino water also looks white because if the minerals, you just have to let the carbonation go.

That's my main argument against chemtrails. Are they poisoning you? Maybe. But it's not going to leave a fucking trail.

you think the elites drink tap water?

Do you? I don't.

they admit to "cloud seeding" they dump chemicals on us and claim they want to "save the environment"

i stopped best choice ive made so far, only drink tap if you get it from a well

Alright so called the city water company and they said that they're going to flush it and assured me it was just air, I just kinda freaked becuase it went into my chicken soup and I didn't know if I had to trash the food or not. Thanks guys.

Farmers eat glyphosate, water treatment workers eat bog chemicals, same shit different donkey. Stupid people want a quick buck and they inconvenience the world to do it.

You are too young to remember why communists don't drink water.

We don't put that shit in the water up here, dumb shackle dragger.
The worst thing we put in is fluoride at 0.70 ppm. I've been fighting to get that shit removed for years.

Because America is an unsafe country. Bill Gates eats big macs for christsake, stop being niggers.

Reptilian gangstalkers are cooming in your water supply. You need to find and eliminate them.

I double filter my water with a britta tap filter and then pour it into a britta filter pitcher, I'm still going to die from it though cause I'm poor and can't do any more....ideas?

>ideas?
Triple filter?

>It also isn't air bubbles because it doesn't clear up.
It will, but only if you let it sit for hours.