APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1CBA5CFB-2A23-4349-A3E9-1669CDE5C0F5.jpg (1284x1036, 144.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackrock.com/us/individual/insights/buying-houses-facts?cid=organic-social:twitter::blackrock:corporate communications::united states:n/a&linkId=100000124685655
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's afraid

Attached: 1598584399318.png (600x627, 466.61K)

>here’s the facts on why we’re not doing what they say we’re doing
>source: us

we can apologize after they get exterminated

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

(((Setting the record straight)))

>we investigated ourselves

>we're not one of them because we're all of them :)

It's so retarded when people think Blackrock or Citadel are "taking over".
"T-ttthey own 3% of Apple!"
Wow, tell me more. If people thought Blackrock is going to acquire all of America, why not buy shares?

That rainbow icon. It's hard to believe that Occupy Wall Street even existed. Imagine raping and pillaging the country and getting away with it just by virtue signaling to the 1% of mentally ill faggots.

Oh. Okay.

L + Ratio + I just farted

>If people thought Blackrock is going to acquire all of America, why not buy shares?
You might make short-term profits, but that's missing the point
The goal is to crash the current system so people beg for more government control and CBDC's

They are the carrot and stick of the wef, so they will be the anvil when they crash the housing market.

So, they're buying buildings and land, they're building houses and buildings in the land they're buying, they own companies that are buying single-family homes, but it's fine because they aren't the one buying the single-family homes themselves?

>(((debunked)))
Well, since they said so, it most be true.

>Corporation is trying to crash society to enable communism
Or...and hear me out. They're just trying to make a profit.

>Most recently, we began investing in new construction, purpose-built for-rent housing developments that add supply to the market
No.

blackrock.com/us/individual/insights/buying-houses-facts?cid=organic-social:twitter::blackrock:corporate communications::united states:n/a&linkId=100000124685655

>investing and profiting off of pure evil
Ngmi

Attached: 1644286751580.jpg (640x879, 74.13K)

why not both?

But yes they are, they even admitted it before this lie.

>apologize

Attached: surecandy.gif (728x408, 3.51M)

>Or...and hear me out. They're just trying to make a profit
You have absolutely no idea how profitable it is to be the ones in charge of a communist takeover
Their wealth isn't measurable in goods, but in people

Yeah, they should go invest in the "good" corporations instead.

Attached: blackrock2.png (2056x1032, 579.67K)

kys for acting like jews at blackjew are good. I mean it. what kind of normal human makes a apologize for elite jews thread. my God. you lack the respect to even breath the same air as me op. i hope you suffer.

it's not us it's our subsidiaries goys.

Attached: blackrock2.png (720x990, 824.24K)

I never expected them to even acknowledge this long enough to deny it. Are they getting nervous?

Attached: 8f2d19faf85239a80832e55d194fafa1-imagejpeg.jpg (996x851, 99.8K)

Attached: MediaConsolidation.png (1920x943, 866.24K)

>APOLOGIZE
Those filthy corporate kikes SHOULD apologize.

Attached: merchant_A_TIMELY_WARNING.png (913x814, 108.88K)

It says APOLIGIZE....

Attached: finklarry.jpg (1200x800, 61.7K)

>we investigated ourselves and we found that we are innocent!

Attached: BlackRockCeo.jpg (1242x1325, 779.48K)

I’d invest 1 million dollars into a gun that instantly kills every memeflaggot

>Fink fact cheque$ Fink

Attached: seriously,_goyim.jpg (203x345, 30.07K)

>It's not us!!
>But it might be subsidiaries of our company and shareholders
>Hand rubbing

Attached: 1641337462540.jpg (2299x2048, 475.56K)

>an entity worth about 7 russias isn't doing anything nefarious with the housing market

Lol you sound like a fortune cookie. "It isn't the goods, it's the people! But also they're evil for buying these goods!".

World of tomorrow will have so much AI that everything will be automated and we wont need to work nearly as much. It's a dumb take.

>get the facts about blackrock right here at blackrock.com!!

>7 whole Russia's
I bet you think Jeff Bezos actually has a trillion dollars too.

Assets

>Lol you sound like a fortune cookie
That's because your generation has been retarded to the point of seeing coherent sentences as mysticism

seems like the only automation is flooding the internet with fake posts. robots haven't done shit for me, but they sure like to tell people what to think and ruin every avenue people have to share ideas

theyre not it's blackstone buying all the houses. blackrock just owns controlling stake in 4p% of the entire world economy, no big deal, ackshually, they're pretty much the good guys

fucking retard memeflag kill yourself

>Our focus is on building single-family rental housing that can be managed and operated similarly to multifamily properties with dedicated property management, leasing and amenities.
So they're not buying single family homes but they're tying up builders and supplies to build single family homes that they intend to rent.
Which is fucking worse.

black rock buys stock/invests directly into the COMPANIES that invest in single family rentals.

they actually just have majority shares in shell companies that WANT TO BUY YOUR HOME IN ANY CONDITION NOW!