Any other residents of based states out there? How do you feel about it?

Any other residents of based states out there? How do you feel about it?

Attached: Capture.png (1007x1274, 576.92K)

>orders pills online
>pops one
>secretly has miscarriage
>doesn't let anyone know

Before someone goes "but they'll make it illegal to buy them!" I've purchased ecstasy multiple times over the internet and never got in trouble.

>I can get away with murder if I really want to, so it should just be legal and acceptable by society!
No.

Ecstasy is accepted by society but illegal.

>My friends are okay with it so it should be legal!
>We're going to do it anyway!
Still no.

The average american commits 3 felonies a day.

Ohio is not based.

Missouri. I find it amazing. Fuck retarded whores who can't keep their legs closed. They can either kill themselves or move out of Missouri.

That changes nothing.The purpose of the law is to outline what society deems acceptable and making abortion illegal sets our society a step in the right direction regardless of whether people decide to break that law.

Most people think abortion should be legal, so that just disproves your entire claim.

Apparently, half the US voted in legislators that disapprove. Do you hate democracy?

>Most people think abortion should be legal,
Have any proof of this?

>65 mill / 400 million = 1/2
Republican education everyone!

lel
The US isn't just California and New York, buddy.

>California and New York's population is 400 million
Republican education everyone!

Non-issue. Rearranging deckchairs.

I'm not convinced that's true, people who disagree with abortion have simply been bullied into silence. Kind of like how people are threatened with practically being de-personed if they say they disagree with LGBT rights, and then that silence is used to say, "See, the majority agrees with LGBT rights!" The truth is, it's just the minority who's foolish enough to speak out honestly while the silent majority continues not saying anything because they've been divided and threatened with having their entire livelihood removed.

Just wait until the elections, we'll see how many anti-abortion representatives get elected and that will be the true measure of which side is the majority.

The majority of America finds your ideology offensive. Get this fascist out of here.

Attached: 1656429428845.png (1268x990, 119.9K)

Hey buddy, guess what our legislators and packed Supreme Court are going after next! You're losing. LMFAO

Sorry, more Americans support abortion. Deal with it.

Too bad. Now sluts can kill themselves or move to California.

LOL, no. Just get a pill and pop it. Enjoy having no power.