Build your own Constitution

What would you add to your constitution that would lead to long-term stability and benefit of your country?

I'll start with who can and cannot vote:
- Only patriarchs of (white American) families may vote.
-Those who receive tax dollars in any form (ex. employment) may not vote for the duration they receive tax dollars. Only after 3 years of not receiving tax dollars may a qualified patriarch vote.
- Jews are prohibited from living in America or holding stock or property.

Attached: 1642048146633.jpg (668x960, 92.04K)

If you start with voting, you're already dead.
The only law must be that every state, city or general group must have as their sole purpose to ensure the sovereignty and self-sustainability of the entities that are encompassed within the group.

Like a parent raises an independent child, so should any group raise its in-lings.

Attached: Fractal sovereignty.png (700x4844, 635.98K)

>Id: GAY
Not anymore, damnit, I fixed my shit

>If you start with voting, you're already dead.
The alternative is what? Monarchy that often leads to total tyranny? We're talking about a Constitution.

This is why your shit is bad, and the difference between positive and negative rights. All you're doing is giving corrupt assholes the power to act 'in your best interest' whatever the fuck they decide that means.
I agree this is their proper function, but the right thing to do was always negative rights. Restricting the government from acting such the the responsibility is already on the people. It's up to the people to raise their children to meet those responsibilities.

- Prohibit AI from having any kind of social or cultural power. Never give AI voting rights.
- All public services must be done by the local community. A local community can not be bigger than 10000 people.
- Every local community MUST maintain and accept local currency that must be digital AND cash.
- Every local community must provide a free market. Locally and digitally.
- All business, housing, trade regulations become void after 20 years and keeping them requires another vote.
- If someone communicates in public without being anonymous, then lies are punished with jail.
- Misleading (even just headline) is counted as a lie

I think the current US constitution is nice. Just add a bit about not letting the government circumvent any of it in the future like they currently do with numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, and 10. I would also add a bit that says to deport anyone who wants to change any of it somewhere else. There are a lot of countries out there that do not follow US values, go live there instead of trying to make the US like those shitholes.

Read the image.
Democracy, monarchy, it's all the same poison.
It's a giving up of your own rights. I'm not promoting anarchy, on the contrary, I'm telling you that the real and only sustainable way forward is to accept the reality of reality: As above, so below.

No other system is sustainable, no system is sustainable. But if you create something that stands even when it falls, then you find absolute power within absolute nothingness.

>What's the alternative
Protect the freedom of all. Make sure there is no one allowed to whip anyone instead of fighting to be the one doing the whipping.

Focus on protecting the most local thing.
You have no right to decide if a woman gets an abortion, just as faggots don't get to decide if anyone teaches your children about buttsex.

Me and my brother against my father. My father and I against our uncle. My uncle and I against the family across the street.

Focus on the local, make unions that serve the people instead of people that serve a union.

Realize the fundamental truth, that freedom can not be protected by giving it away.

Attached: 1619679838768.jpg (800x1200, 144.53K)

On the contrary, I'm saying that no one should have the rights to control you. You must have misunderstood. If you are self-sufficient, then you can secede from the union at any time. The reason you can't right now is because we are tied to currencies, systems of the jew and others. It's about breaking dependencies to protect your freedom, user.

>- All public services must be done by the local community. A local community can not be bigger than 10000 people.
>- Every local community MUST maintain and accept local currency that must be digital AND cash.
>- Every local community must provide a free market. Locally and digitally.
Those are all excessively complicated and subject to ephemeral technology.

No, user is actually on the right track. Currency is one of the dependencies I mention in global/ large scale- currencies are always evil. I have often promoted using local cryptocurrencies for local communities.
Jews created the EU to create the euro, which enslaved all countries within the EU and allowed for easy theft. I truly suggest you read the pic I posted, it needs a rework but is fine 'enough' in its current state.

Trying to trick me into being ruled over again?

>No other system is sustainable, no system is sustainable.
That's where you are wrong. The family is the basis of all stable nations. That's why only patriarchs should make decisions (as the Founders wanted and were correct about). Fathers have the greatest responsibility and authority. ALL major nations were founded upon this instinctive concept that patriarchs should be the ones to make decisions about the future. Men are inherently future oriented compared to women, thus they should not have any say in the future. Whether they be American Indians, ancient Romans, or Central Africans, they are all patriarchal as are thousands of other distinct unrelated cultures. Stable families translate to stable nations. It all begins and ends with the family.

Attached: 1641159945485.jpg (3543x2199, 3.62M)

>If you are self-sufficient, then you can secede from the union at any time.
This is extremely impractical as only stone age peoples were "self-sufficient" from any system. Anyone outside of the stone age was inherently economically interdependent. This is historical fact.

The most important aspect of a constitution is not to write it down—not for nothing did James Madison deride the notion as ‘parchment barriers’. The moment you write it down, some prick will come along to try and circumvent it, redefine it, read shit into it that no-one ever intended.
Put not your faith in paper or words, ’tis blood alone protects rights.
Ensure only one thing: that the people are armed. So, as per the kings of old, *mandate* that all adult males arm and train. Don’t offer an individual a ‘right’, oblige by law the community arms and trains.
After that, let the communities run themselves how they run themselves.

Attached: constitutions.jpg (668x1306, 319.38K)

>global/ large scale- currencies are always evil.
I don't disagree with this. Currencies should not be imposed on anyone, especially over multiple nations.

Attached: 1654115696788.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Attached: IF0yE_copy.jpg (800x450, 25.16K)

>Muh weiner
>American indians, Romans, central africans
All dead, user.
>It begins and ends with the family
Nothing begins, nothing ends, you're arrogant and can not see the larger picture. Evidently it does not end with your family as you can see that the past 100 years every nation has been subverted, and those who stood up against it were squashed. White men and women were quite literally marched at gunpoint to go to schools with blacks. You're blind and wish to suck on someone's boot because you are weak.

>Impractical
Nothing is more impractical than being enslaved and reliant on someone else for your survival, you fool.

I'm leaving this thread, I have given you the well you asked for in the OP, but I can not make you drink.

Constitutional monarchy? Host a parliament.

While I agree with the concept of what you stated, something has to be written down to some extent otherwise people are just going to disagree with their own interpretation of "liberty" and fight things out with violence till someone writes it down that people will reasonably agree to. Any and all laws should be about strengthening the nation and I believe that means supporting the autonomy and authority of the patriarchy. As I said earlier, it all begins and ends with the family. Stable family = stable nation. Unable (Jew'd) family = unstable nation.

Attached: 1653958912450.jpg (1024x1024, 895.75K)

Of what value is a constitutional monarchy? What does it offer than other system (existing or hypothetical) do not?

>Monarchy that often leads to total tyranny?
Have you been in a coma the past two years? In case you ain’t been keeping up with current events, the entire West—democracies and republics—turned their countries into open-air prisons. Instituted levels of tyranny with neither historical nor fictional precedent—people were not even allowed to go outside, not even to walk their dogs in places.
Even Winston Smith could go for a walk whenever he wanted (until his arrest).
Even under Stalin an ordinary factory worker could visit his grandmother whenever he wished.
And this tyranny was implemented despite a plethora of ‘constitutions’ and ‘bills of rights’.

>Nothing is more impractical than being enslaved and reliant on someone else for your survival, you fool.
I'm someone who has spent years in harsh wilderness and I can tell you that super-ultra-self sufficiency is suffering. It could only happen in a pre-bronze age setting anyways. Again, extremely impractical and anything else is fantasy, which is fine on Any Forums.

You are making an argument, which I agree with, about the evils of the current system, but you made no argument in favor of monarchy. Just because one system is bad = monarchy is better?? That's no sound logic.