Do you believe in god?

Why or why not?

Attached: 79E54ECC-6378-4106-84FA-0265C7218AAF.jpg (1242x384, 911.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What else is there to believe in?

God can only know his creation from within, as a pawn in the game.

I've always thought of myself as an atheist but as I grow older I think Something is speaking to me through the universe though everyday signs and occurrences, telling me to do the right thing.

Both yes and no.
No because he doesn't exist at all and yes because he exists.
A few people will understand what I just said, If you're one of them consider yourself enlightened

>why not?
why not?

Attached: a lamb upon you.jpg (624x656, 46.6K)

What if its all of us combined?

I believe in God, but not Yahveh.

Attached: Monad.svg.png (2048x2048, 59.7K)

Well said. Yahweh is a fictional Jewish demon that has given God a bad name.

We are living in 2d reality created by a supercomputer.

All video game code is written in 3d and uses 3d mathematical laws yet is only ever viewed in 2 dimensions (or 1d to be accurate)

Attached: BdlmmFhIMAA9qmC.jpg (600x330, 21.39K)

Yes.

>Schizophrenia

they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but i can't think of any to describe this one

No, why should I believe in something/someone that has shown no proof of it's existence despite being "all powerful"? Not believing should be the default.

No.
Why? Doesn't make sense, and religions that require a God to function don't make sense either.

My nigga

Based

Of course not. What God would allow such shitty slide threads to exist? Saged.

Attached: 1654217274033.jpg (612x480, 62.82K)

Believe yes.
Trust no.

Checked. Can you repeat that in greek?

Yes.

Consciousness isn't required for survival.

(You) all believe in your last moments

Nope. "God" is just how early humans made sense of the world but now that we know a lot more about the world and how it functions, it's no longer necessary.

Expand upon this?

>Implying you would be rational enough to actually believe it's existence

How many times have you tried to show someone complete bareproof evidence of something, and they just refuse to believe it for some unknown reason.

hi billy. it's me, god. you should stop hurting people and focus on becoming a better person. surely only god would know that's the right thing to do.

>How many times have you tried to show someone complete bareproof evidence of something, and they just refuse to believe it for some unknown reason.

What you described are theists.

Why do you not trust him?

Fair point.

Yeah. I met the motherfucker.
He's a complete asshole.
These pedophile priests are full of shit.
He doesn't love any of you.

Do I think there is a grand creator? I couldn't possibly know that. Would I worship one if it did exist? No.

Meds.

peak schizo

It has nothing to do with theist or athiest, but the fact that people can somehow be blind to truth, that no matter what you show them, they refuse and become more stubborn, thinking they are the smartest ones here. You are thinking the same as them.

This is like Pink Floyd fan levels of pretentiousness.

It really depends on how you define God, doesn't it? I see God (or magic, or the transcendent, etc) as everything beyond the realms of human comprehension - so in that regard, yes there is clearly a God. The main purpose for God is to accept ones own fallibility, limitations, and to remain humble before something greater.

Not exactly, but i wish i had, it's complicated desu, mainly because i never really been brainwashed into thinking there was deities, and the fact we're polytheists on my land of birth. But i wish I had made this choice , a lie is better than the truth.

the real question is: Does God believe in you?

Sometimes yes sometimes no. Had an experience but it was years ago and lately I'm thinking I was just experiencing some amphetamine psychosis even though (?) it was "just" nootropics.

I believe in the eternal soul and natural law. God is a metaphor for the natural laws, to be one with God is to do what’s best for your bloodlines/race in the constant struggle in achieving higher evolution.

Hell or Heaven are not eternal realms of the after life that you go based on how you lived your life, but rather what we get in the next life based on our collective efforts as a people to make our future better (Heaven) or worse (Hell). We are immortal through our blood, constantly being reborn and dying. If we want things to be good, be Heaven then we need to think beyond our life spans and focus on the future generations that we will be reborn into.

Don’t fall for the subversion that is chirstcuckery, it is a Jewish lie that has been destructive to our race. Puts no importance on racial purity/evolution, it is the slave cope religion that tells it’s followers that things will be better after death when things will only get worse. God hates the weak, you need to fight. Nature is eternal struggle and only rewards those who fight for the prosperity of their bloodline/race.

Do you really think reincarnation exists?

This "steelmanned" argument for the existence of God has never been refuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: explaining the singularity to retards.png (1376x1124, 137.96K)

Would you vote for God? He would vote for you.

Yes I do and Catholicism is the way forward.

Based

yes. jeres proof.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light. freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government whit hats and black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: jesusshroudb-2.png (1292x8757, 1.39M)

>Consciousness isn't required for survival

Yes it is. Being conscious to the universe is how we as humans survive. Whether it's using our hands to feel, eyes to see or ears to listen it's how we connect to the universe and change with it or around it.
We aren't pre programmed robots.

No. It's impossible to provide evidence for the existence or the nonexistence of such being, but I prefer to not believe because it seems more reasonable. And if I'm wrong, I still refuse to worship a being that doesn't intervene in any easily perceivable way.
When it comes to the abrahamic God, a supreme being so senseless as to permit excessive sin in life and torture those lost souls for eternity after death is not even worthy of respect. Degeneracy should be punished in life, and all souls should be allowed to enter heaven after being punished for a finite time, both proportional to the count and severity of their sins.

Yes. I read two books by Ed Feser

Babbys first occultism

>existence exists
>existence is a nigger
if a being (god) has the power to create existence itself, then that being must also have the power to create an existence that is not a nigger. there is no way that a benevolent god would create our existence because our existence is a nigger. is god imperfect? could it be that god has the power to create existence but not enough power to create an existence that is not a nigger? god is either evil or a nigger. fuck god. fuck "believing" in shit too. only brainlets "believe" in anything.
>do i believe in god
no. i don't "believe" in god. i don't "believe" in science either. i don't even "believe" in myself. that is to say, i don't even believe that my own existence (my own "existential experience") is necessarily authentic.

Christcucks are low IQ subhumans that should be deported to Africa.

That's what I believe

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-043929.png (1080x2274, 770.07K)