Biblestudies - "What did Jesus mean by this" edition: Sinners Welcome

ITT we discuss christian Theology

Rules:
1. Do not reply to shills, strawmen or bait. If you get baited into replying to someone who isnt arguing in good faith you lose

The Parable of the Banquet (Matthew 22)
>1Once again, Jesus spoke to them in parables: 2“The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3He sent his servants to call those he had invited to the banquet, but they refused to come.
>4Again, he sent other servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner. My oxen and fattened cattle have been killed, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’
>5But they paid no attention and went away, one to his field, another to his business. 6The rest seized his servants, mistreated them, and killed them.
He made a covenant with Israel, repeatedly alleged to be the bride of God (why worship of foreign gods is considered adultary and prostitution), but they broke the covenant repeatedly, refused to come to the banquet

>7The king was enraged, and he sent his troops to destroy those murderers and burn their city. 8Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited were not worthy. 9Go therefore to the crossroads and invite to the banquet as many as you can find.’
So instead he opens up the covenant to all who are willing to come, as the feast/salvation is already prepared.

>10So the servants went out into the streets and gathered everyone they could find, both evil and good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
The nations were eager to accept the message and Christ into their heart.

Attached: satan.png (500x375, 203.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226425485
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231626009
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/336764261/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356712611/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227420233/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310277205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380819867/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/242477618
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/337820145/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243077973
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310246564/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349878452
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220106093
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329595999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/340697713
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373221593
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378584691/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379626955/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232973385
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/233384563
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com
matrix.to/#/!rbXhBlSYGiTuJJycYT:matrix.org?via=matrix.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>11But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. 12‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’
>But the man was speechless.
We wont have any excuses before Gods judgement
>13Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
The man was not fit to attend the wedding, to receive salvation. He wasnt clothed in faith and rightousness, and thus was casted out. He wasnt ready, not prepared as we are called to be at all times. Always conducting good works and thoughts as if God is returning to reward the rightous the very next moment instead of being lazy in our acts thinking you can just repeant tomorrow. Remember He comes like a thief in the night, so we are to keep watch. This man did not do so

>14For many are called, but few are chosen.”
everyone regardless of origin, class or gender is called, but God decides on His own terms who is received and who is cast out

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: Drive me mad.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

The King suffers Pride.

>/pol
>biblestudies
oh fuckoff, you are believing in a book full of contradictions written by unknown authors. go discuss fantasies somewhere else child fucking faggots.

Interesting. It sounds like one must master their shadow. Your vices and hated.

The Parable of the wicked Tennants (Matthew 21)
>33Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it, and built a tower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey.
God established the covenant and salvation, and gave it to a people, Israel.

>34When the harvest time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his share of the fruit. 35But the tenants seized his servants. They beat one, killed another, and stoned a third.
>36Again, he sent other servants, more than the first group. But the tenants did the same to them.
He sends the prophets to the people, but they dont listen, even worse they murder those God sends.

>37Finally, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.
likewise they ignore Chris and kill Him

>38But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39So they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
They thought by killing Christ, the heir they can seize the heritage, much like it happened through out the scripture repeatedly >40Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard returns, what will he do to those tenants?”
>41“He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and will rent out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his share of the fruit at harvest time.”
The covenant is taken from them and given to people who observe Gods word and do His work properly

>42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
The stone is Christ with which the builders, Israel were meant to build Gods kingdom, but they rejected Him, but Christ then became the cornerstone, the foundation of the new covenant.
This is from the Lord,

Attached: Christ Chan Purge.jpg (225x225, 7.75K)

>and it is marvelous in our eyes’k?
>43Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.l”
>45When the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they knew that Jesus was speaking about them. 46Although they wanted to arrest Him, they were afraid of the crowds, because the people regarded Him as a prophet.

Now people argue He is talking to Pharisee there, Edomites, and not Israel, partly true. However Edom only got into Judeah/Judah because of Israels ubfaithfulness. for that they were first displaced by assyria then babylon. then Judah was allowed to return but quickly too ignored the law and lessons and let the edomites mingle amongst them. they didnt value the covenant and because of that edom could take over all their land, temple and even the priesthood and so Judah as a whole lost it, with the only way to be let into it again being through Jesus and not through blood.So wether He is speaking to ethnic Israelites or the Edomites doesnt matter as in the end the fault lies with Israel not following God that got them to this point. Christ doesnt go into meaningless debates of geneology, but bases His arguments around the things that matter, the unfaithfulness

>7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
discipline and self controll are one of the greatest virtues in the Bible.

Parable of the workers (Matthew 20)
>1“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2He agreed to pay them a denariusa for the day and sent them into his vineyard.
>3About the third hourb he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4‘You also go into my vineyard,’ he said, ‘and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5So they went.
>He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hourc and did the same thing.
>6About the eleventh hourd he went out and found still others standing around. ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’ he asked.
>7‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.
>So he told them, ‘You also go into my vineyard.’e
Here we see hear about God calling onto the people at different points in their lives, the morning as little children, or the evening in old age, promising a fair reward to all who do His works

>8When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, starting with the last ones hired and moving on to the first.’
The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first

Attached: Christ Chan.png (242x208, 13.35K)

>9The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. 10So when the original workers came, they assumed they would receive more. But each of them also received a denarius.
>11On receiving their pay, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.’
>13But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Did you not agree with me on one denarius? 14Take your pay and go. I want to give this last man the same as I gave you. 15Do I not have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
The workers which started early complain even though they received what they were promised because others who worked less received the same. This is a refutation to the thought that someone who did good his entire life deserves a better reward than someone who repented at the end of his life, or that the one who repents late would not even deserve a reward as a whole. Remember, salvation is a gift given to whomever God wants

God is good, praise Him!

Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25)
>14For it is just like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted them with his possessions. 15To one he gave five talents,b to another two talents, and to another one talent—each according to his own ability. And he went on his journey.
God provided his servants, the faithful with money to be put to work. These can be seen as actual Talents, gifts of God grace we are to use to do His work. In this he considers the persons ability and situation.

>16The servant who had received the five talents went at once and put them to workc and gained five more. 17Likewise, the one with the two talents gained two more. 18But the servant who had received the one talent went off, dug a hole in the ground, and hid his master’s money.
Everyone is putting the "talents" to work, except the one who received the fewest

>19After a long time the master of those servants returned to settle accounts with them. 20The servant who had received the five talents came and presented five more. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five talents. See, I have gained five more.’
>21His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’
>22The servant who had received the two talents also came and said, ‘Master, you entrusted me with two talents. See, I have gained two more.’
>23His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’
Judgement Day comes, and the works of the people are judged

Attached: Hitler christianity.jpg (739x392, 192.46K)

>24Finally, the servant who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Master, I knew that you are a hard man, reaping where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25So I was afraid and went out and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what belongs to you.’
>26‘You wicked, lazy servant!’ replied his master. ‘You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27Then you should have deposited my money with the bankers, and on my return I would have received it back with interest.
The servent here is chastized for not putting his talents to work, not doing as he was intended. It also shows well that God can judge according to whatever standards he desires, us perceiving something as unjust or harsh is not an excuse before God.

>28Therefore take the talent from him and give it to the one who has ten talents. 29For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
>30And throw that worthless servant into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
The servant did not live up to the standards God set, and thus is thrown into the "outer darkness" that is Hades/Sheol/Hell

Amen!

>inb4 satanic janny

broken link should point to this

The firstborns rejection:
For the sake of the argument lets just assume that kikes are edomites which through the Kennites relate back to Cain , then we find a very commong theme (even if you deny the ethnic lineage we will clearly see a narrative theme connecting all these)

Cain was the first born, yet it was Abel that was favored, although the first born is usually the one having the inheritence. You could make a point about Cain not being the son of Adam but the serpent, but thats rather irrelevant.
Cain kills Abel, and Seth takes his place. We then get to Abraham. Here Ishmael is the first born, from his maiden Hagar. Yet it is Isaac, the second child that he had with his wife Sarah that was favored and the heir, again the firstborn losing his rightful claim. Ishmael became the arabs, and we could assume they mixed with Canaan in at least part.
Either way, we get then to Isaac and his children. Esau was the first born of the twins, yet sold his birthright to Jacob, seething after realizing it was a bad deal and trying to murder Jacob to gain his rights back. While Esau and Jacob made up with another we see the jews of today still engaging in this, trying to murder the heir, christians, in order to gain the right they forsook
We skip to the time of Christ. Edomites infiltrated Judeah and its people, weaseled their way into the institutions and overtook the faith. "We did it" they thought, finally they have their rightful claim back, just for Jesus to declare that they are wicked tennants, and that the kingdom is taken from them, and given to people better suited.
Their entire history seems to be the vain effort of forcing God to approve of them, while they are too prideful to approve of Gods ways
But its said
>I will have mercy on whom I have mercy

Attached: Happy Eastern.jpg (322x543, 116.14K)

Some threads of mine on various subjects with alli have

Ancient History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226425485
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391/

Nazi UFOs and Hollow Earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231626009
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/336764261/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356712611/

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227420233/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310277205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380819867/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/242477618
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/337820145/

MKUltra and other mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/243077973
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310246564/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349878452

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220106093

Satanic and Occult Elite
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329595999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/340697713
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373

Christianity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373221593
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378584691/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379626955/

Gnosticism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232973385
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/233384563

Also i made a blog with all this stuff having the info in a better order
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com

And if someone is interested I made a Matrix and Discord server some while ago since the threads were shut down all the time. People on there are autistic but knowledgable
matrix.to/#/!rbXhBlSYGiTuJJycYT:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

Attached: Cross Sun.jpg (600x400, 51.33K)

i'm trying to find out if the bible really says that sex before marriage is wrong. that's what most christians seem to think. most of the verses that are quoted to make this point just say "sexual immorality", which i've heard is a translation of the hebrew word that means "illicit sexual relations", which doesn't exactly mean "sex with someone other than you're married to".
im sure that you arent just supposed to fuck any bitch you want, but i can't find any verse that puts the line at being married. what do you think?

Could you pray for my grandmother? She will under go surgery tomorrow. She might not make it and she's really scared

Well, basically woman "belong" to a man. First its the father, if he isnt around a brother or other caretaker, until she marries and becomes the wife of another man.
Since she always is the woman of another man every sexual act out of marriage would be adultery and fornication, both which are outlawed.
You also have a very strong sexual implication around the forbidden fruit (which obviously isnt the whole lesson of it), and taking Paul into account the concept of marriage is given so that we have a way to not burn with passion while also not fornicating.
It seems to be in contrast with "be fruitful and multiply", and likewise we also are told to provide for our family and here again we must join in a form of partnership to not forsake those we are meant to care about.
This isnt the modern form of marriage, with the ring of all, but the pledge to spend the rest of the life with another usually is implied to must be given. From how I read it all at least

Of course user, but I dont think God hears me any better than he hears you. Put your faith in God whom you pray to, not in me or my prayer.

Rundown on the ethnicities
Shemites=Indo Europeans that moved into Europe (and in lesser degree across the world) after Babel One of these groups moved into the Levant, that became known as Israel Modern Kikes (Christ killers) are Edomites Edomites are a mix of Esau, twin brother of Jacob, and Canaanites. Among the Canaanites were the Kennites, traditionally assumed to be descendents of Cain (due to their name sharing etymological roots). Cain is heavily implied to be of the serpent and and so when Jesus called the Pharisee "children of the devil" and "a brood of vipers" he may was entirely literal.

Now its argued that Cains line would have died in the flood, for this there are a few issues to adress.
Traditionally it was assumed the Kennites (a group of the Canaanites) are descendents of Cain as their name shares the etymological root.
We here in Numbers that the Nephillim survived in Canaan, later we hear of the Anakim and Rephaim (Like Goliath) too being around, being a group of the nephillim. If they made it Cains line also had a chance somehow.
It is said Noah was perfect in his generation (which i take as genetic purity as his rightousness is stated additionally), same isnt said about his wife, his children or any of the childrens wife and mixing before the flood was one great reason for it so we can assume the others had a form of verious admixture explaining how from one couple the many races could develop from. Sometimes, rarely, you get events of twin being born with one being black and another white, iirc even monozygotic twins. One being born male and another female too isnt unheared of. Likewise through the admixture the "extinct" line could be born again in such a fashion, in this case through Ham. all ways in arguments that the line could have prevailed.

Attached: Indo European Migration.jpg (1787x1311, 1.68M)

Amen.
checked and God bless you.

>15Do I not have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
That versicle is really comforting. May God give you strenght to keep these studies.

it's fine if you're probably going to marry her, then?

>Of course user, but I dont think God hears me any better than he hears you. Put your faith in God whom you pray to, not in me or my prayer.
I already prayed. I'm just asking for my grandmother's sake. You don't have to pray but my grandmother would really appreciate that

The pagan gods are what the Bible calls heavenly assembly and is the equivalent to the sumerian high council, the olymp, asgard etc. appointed over the nation to lead and guide them however the pagan gods are what the bible further calls the angels, watchers, various spirits including demons, of which a third at some point rebelled, came down to earth, ruled over us and took our woman as their mates with their offspring, the nephilim, being giants as well as ancient rulers with their descend from the gods used as justification for their authority . from this we also see in the levant the terms for rulers and gods and angels corelating as a result As for who is who, like the last three linked posts say YHWH would be equivalent of the sumerian Anu, with the annunaki (Anus offspring) being the sons of God. This links him to Uranus the sky God like Anu and God being the God of heaven. He was overthrown by Saturn as God was rebelled against by Satan and in turn was defeated by Michael with lightning like Zeus defeated Saturn Satan seems to appear in various forms, like saturn as mentioned when he tries to appear as the (fake) ruler, or suddactive as his link to the fertillity goddesses and serpents indicate Aquinas said
>In this way, therefore, between us and the highest God, it is clear that they posited four orders, namely, that of the secondary gods, that of the separate intellects, that of the heavenly souls, and that of the good or wicked demons. If all these things were true, then all these intermediate orders would be called by us “angels”, for Sacred Scripture refers to the demons themselves as angels. Footnote The souls themselves of the heavenly bodies, on the assumption that these are animated, should also be numbered among the angels, as Augustine determines in the Enchiridion.

Thanks anons, may God bless you too

Attached: Michael2.jpg (2682x3400, 3.99M)

My test for you: who is the parable of The Prodigal Son about? The father, the wayward son, or the son that stayed?

>Shemites=Indo Europeans that moved into Europe (and in lesser degree across the world) after Babel
Unbiblical.

Attached: genealogy_from_noah_to_abraham-genesis_10-36.jpg (952x749, 106.08K)