Why should transsexuality be illegal?

Why can’t we let people have the right to choose their own gender? Seriously.

Attached: 47C4BDC8-6471-4431-AA29-15C6298FC769.jpg (1242x1547, 1.25M)

Why shouldn't it?

Because I don't like it.

it's not that it should be illegal, it's that they should all be bullied into suicide

We enslave the cute ones and kill the ugly ones.

most of them don't pass

Women have a right to welcome new women into womanhood. This usually happens at menarche.

because it's just affirming mental illness

Is that Emiru?

I disagree. They should all be shot out of a cannon into the ocean

Because I haven't been held or hugged in 24 years. No one else can be happy if I'm not

Attached: 1656285560168.png (401x400, 133.44K)

I work at home depot and every time I see a gay person or woman I ask them politely to get the fuck out

Sneed.

50 stones and 10 lashes for this woman

You're free to be a troon, you are not welcome to force me to pretend that you're a woman and you are definitely asking for death by grooming children to be troons.

fake and straight, that's not a tranny

it shouldn't be illegal, it should be proven wrong
also, you don't have a right to chose your gender, whatever your state tells you

I would like to fuck picrel

go shit on your balls.

Most (the new ones) of them do. They just pass so you don't realize they are trans.

Isn't it weird to keep bringing up what arouses you in public?
Isn't this the same as discussing your sexual fetishes in public? A form of exhibitionism?
Isn't constantly indoctrinating and parading your sexual preferences kind of like a 'Me too' thing?
It is not normal to continuously want to discuss your sexual preferences at school or work or anywhere else that is not private.
Why are we allowing one group to glorify and force their sexual preferences and identities, as if it is something normal to discuss.
I don't give a fuck what turns you on and bringing it up is the equivalent of 'me too', it is forcing someone else into a sexual conversation or setting, that has NO place in public.
It is weird to discuss and publicize your sexual preferences with other people constantly. It is an invasion of my peace, personal space and privacy, especially when I am asked an opinion on it.

isn't pic related forcing people to show whether or not they are uncomfortable?
forcing people to take a public side on a very private matter?
isn't this transgender in the library the same thing as Matt Lauer locking his office door with a button? both are forcing their sexual preferences right in your face and forcing you to make a decision

Attached: 1592257614145.png (1204x921, 890.71K)

abominations

Their mental illness ends where my right to call them out for mental illness begins.
Fuck off Discord

That's Emiru for those that are wondering.

OP if you want to fuck a tranny do it already.
We will judge you for being a fag.
nb4
you will never be a woman

Because retards do shit like pic related and take hormones that make them look horrible

Attached: cbc2ced55234b461ca8cf2decc95be3c26bf322d.jpg (1000x750, 81.07K)

transexuality is a disorder. You can larp as another gender if you choose but you should not legally be another gender. Society must have structure.