Fasting

>Makes you drop BF% extremely fast
>Increases HGH
>Supports blood sugar management. >Help disease prevention
>Support brain function
>Delay ageing
>Boosts metabolism

Why don't more medical experts support fasting as the healthiest lifestyle?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 29.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4sRsb0a30Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dropped 35 in 2 months basically eating celery or plain oats for breakfast, a turkey lettuce roll or something for lunch, and very small dinner portions. And I still had occasional fast food but usually taco bell, and just 2 items off the dollar menu. It's all back and then some because I'm a lazy drunk, but I also gained muscle mass.

Because it's FREE and taught in the Holy Bible

Simple as

That's a very good question actually.

Best place to learn more? I don't want to be fat and disgusting anymore

Haven't you paid attention these last two years to figure out that medical experts are retarded?

>Why don't more medical experts support fasting as the healthiest lifestyle?
because that's not their goal

You talking fasting for days or intermittent fasting?

Upton sinclairs book on the fasting cure, better to avoid most modern grifts like snake juice

I hate researching this shit via comments and forum posts. It's always some whale telling people they lost 85 pounds. I want to hear from fit -> ripped, not fat fuck -> less fat.

That's fucking interesting man, that's fucking interesting.
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Check some YouTube videos and read some articles. It's easy as fuck actually.

Because tummy say hungy for tendy at 1am and I cant say no.

I'm 179 lb and only got access to calisthenics. It's kind of fun if I get baked first, otherwise just testing willpower

Because they don't want to lose business?

Question: if I don’t eat for like, two days, except for maybe a single serving of 40 grams of protein, will I maintain muscle mass while losing mass on my disgusting pot belly?

I've been fasting for 10 years at this point

It has changed my life, unironically

If you want to get one level closer to ubermensch you need to fast

Attached: 1638572807535.jpg (700x459, 82.17K)

How is snake juice a grift he tells you how to make it yourself

Because it's not. Stop listening to youtube retards.

Don't listen to anyone who suggests pure or water fasts to a fat person. Your best bet is to start with intermittent fasting. Embrace the hunger pains, you're not going to die. Humans can go 3 days with no water before death, weeks to a month with no food depending on how much body fat you have to use as energy. I do 20 hour fasts 5 times a week, when starting it may be easier to do a set time until you build discipline. Chug water and drink coffee or green tea to subside your appetite some but understand that the hunger feeling is the same hormone that is burning fat for energy.

>Destroy your metabolism

Source?
Me
I work in a kitchen for 4 years,and I have spent these 4 years not eating lunch and slipping dinner sometimes from the nervous.
My metabolism is ruined i can't shit propely anymore, it is always dissolved never whole as before

Fasting definitely didn’t do any of that pic related. Also get a fucking tan the guy looks like a retard

old but gold pasta. makes me chuckle every time

Attached: 1650108539783.png (1016x1062, 308.93K)

>eat something to not eat
why are Americans like this?

Been fasting on adderall since Feb and I'm almost down 40lbs.
It's not pushed because >muh fatphobia
shit's gay, starve yourself.

don't need to get a book, ignore the other guy. look up snake juice diet. has you on a water fast, with some salts/electrolytes dissolved in water. the guy in op image will show up with plenty of advice in a youtube search for snake juice.

Wanna se my chest?

that is not a good strategy, do intermittent fasting

I have maintained sub 12% bodyfat for a decade while eating with immense freedom and fitness training anywhere from 2-4 times a week

humans are not meant to be stuffing there faces from waking until sleep

In 2020 I went from chubby bastard to moderately ripped because I tried fasting (and keto) during the quarantine

I'd say it works in my personal opinion

Based snake man

The Dutch government promoted a "balance day". If you ate too much, you just eat that much less the following day.

What is your method?

Based.

I wish I never discovered fasting and I wish I never went on a diet. I looked better as a fatty than I do now

Attached: 1509823831577.png (633x758, 18.35K)

If you have a lot to lose, how long of a fast should one do?

i have had best results with a mix. a lot of people do a food window for intermittent fasting (ex: 20 hrs without food, 4 hrs for eating) but i like going a full 24 hrs between meals best- eating at noon every day. if you do that for 2-3 days in a row your body starts to adjust. then i like to do a 36-48 hr fast. i find that it's best to work up to longer fasts like 72-96 hrs. anything longer than 30-36 hrs i would recommend getting some electrolytes or at least salt, because i start to get dizzy and headachy around then.

>Because it's FREE

/Thread

that's not your metabolism you retard

your gut health (bacteria) is wrekt, fix that

How many calories are in saltwater?

>I don't wanna be fat
> So i start fasting
Nice faggot, you will increase your size by x2 when you stop doing it
This kinda of metabolism you are looking for is DNA, you are born whit it or you are not.
Hi gym and follow med, diet lazy nigger

Don’t need any of that
Just stop eating

What's your schedule like?

If they did support healthier lifestyle, who would they fool?

building willpower is the best benefit of fasting in my opinion. the energy and clarity/focus is second. the weight loss is third or maybe even 4th after the spiritual benefits (meditation and prayer come much more naturally to me when fasting)

most doctors are jews or women

>you want to eat nothing?
>here take this concoction
Kek

>calories in < calories out
there is only one rule to losing weight

Eat rice and mince every meal with a green shake at the end of the day. Figure out how many calories you need and just make up the mince and rice to that amount and eat it every day.

What sort of fasting regimen have you done for these ten years, user?

>fast anywhere from 14-18 hours per day
>train fasted
>eat a high protein/healthy fat diet, minimal processed carbs and as close to zero sugar as possible

that's literally it

i'm 32 and people often assume im 26-28, genetics does play a role but fasting is a huge component

Fasting is natural and good
the only reason why people dont fast is because McDonalds needs you buying burgers.

Food is yummers though

Can I copy this bro? I’m not jew*sh or a big gum dumb ass curly haired greasy ass No father having robbing stealing stupid ass fucking nigger btw

also you might shit yourself. or at least you will get really good at running to the toilet in under 10 seconds. you learn not to trust farts when you are starting to fast.

>water fast for 3 days
>don't lose any stomach fat to show my abs
I hate my fucking body.

Do the 18:6
Don't eat for 18 hours, only have a 6 hour window to eat 2000 calories or less

20:4 is better

Get the fuck out of here with this shit and post it on Any Forums, you faggot. You won't, because it's going to rip this bullshit a new asshole, you mong.

Yeah fasting is my time to take my clothes off in the morning and sun bathe while praying. You're right it just feels naturally intuitive to combine the two. My stomach is the flattest it's been since high scuool, but granted I'm fasting and exercising but I've been doing this for 8+ years. My method is the art of not trying. I have no workout routine, just do something every single day as I feel like it. Pushups, dips, jumping jacks. Burpees, squats, pull ups, etc. Best shape of my life while not even really trying as I said.

see here
It's really quite simple. If i train really hard one day often the following day i will eat throughout the day because i know my muscles are in need of much more nutrients than i was able to fit in before bed the night prior. Sometimes i will do a 24 hour fast (note dont do this in winter you will be non stop shivering)

It is also excellent for your immune system, i havent really been sick in many years honestly lost count. Also eat pro-biotic rich foods and raw garlic.

Attached: 1575296225830.jpg (640x916, 167.2K)

>that’s fucking interesting
Lol

This happens to me when I break my fasts with too large of meals, you have to ease yourself back into food sometimes until you learn how your body reacts. I usually break fasts with protein shake + eggs/bacon

I have heard that 18:6 with the eating periond from 0800-1400 reverses metabolic system in obese men et cetera even though calories and macros were the same. A calorie is a calorie, i hear, but eating the day's worth in a six hour period finishing before 2pm changes everything.

Wild.

I did keto from 2019 to 2021 and saw dramatic weight loss and good muscle gain.
Then 2021 came around and I started suffering massive migraines and vertigo.
Doc said going full keto fucked me up good. I thought he was bullshitting me but my symptoms got worse.
Went off keto and the symptoms all went away but I started gaining weight again and fast.
Took a while to get into the fasting, but keeping that up and low carbs instead of no carbs has me returning back to what I was before I left keto.

Snake diet. Cole robinson youtube.

I've been eating 800-1300 calories a day for the last 3 weeks. Sometimes I do one meal a day and go 24 hours between the meal. Am I doing it right? Still drink diet soda tho.

because fasting is also an integral part of many religious traditions

do you think your body just utilizes fat from where you want it? kek

abdominal fat is close to the top of the hierarchy of fat that your body considers "important"

also insulin resistance plays a role in abdominal fat

you dont get shredded doing sprint fasts, start doing it as a lifestyle and a year from now you wont even believe what you have achieved

>taught in the Holy Bible
it's this.
they hate god and they hate man.
truly they are products of the devil

The fuck? How is snaje juice a grift? Its literally electrolytes.

why do people who shed weight always look like they age a decade?

Are you an actual retard?

youtu.be/x4sRsb0a30Y

Talks about sugar and processed food alot and how it's bad for you and how gov and corporations know this but also makes tons of money from it so they won't stop. He gets pretty pink pilled 40 min in but since you are fat you have to watch the first 40

I always fasting before it was mainstream.

Because it has religious and spiritual roots, which undercuts their cultural hegemony. It's more important for them to remain culturally relevant and trusted than for them to help people.

It's not even a good or evil thing, it's a memetic Darwinism. They don't even realize they are doing it, which is the best way for a meme to propagate. A culture that cedes territory to a competing cultural element dies out. There was no other way irreligious medicine to coalesce within a religious society. (Which all societies began as)

Don't do it unless you're a fatty. Really bad for your physique if you care about muscle and performance. 4 month cutting period rotating 36-48 hour fasts KILLED my physique
I looked 1000% better just calorie cutting on a previous cut

It's a holier than thou cult from fatties who like to sniff their farts. Notice every fasting thread gets into a pissing contest
>I went on a 72h fast and feel incredible. I actually lifted MORE weight than before. Can you beleive it?
>heh, well I went on a 5 day fast and ran 5 miles.
>That's nothing. 21 day fast. Wrote a book. Climbed a mountain. Lifted a truck.

All larps from lonely narcists on 4chin

You WILL lose muscle.
You WILL get weak.
You WILL look like shit.

Attached: disgust.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

i did rolling 72s for a month, it was rough but man it worked

>20 hour fasts 5 times a week
so, you just eat a single meal per day?
a lot of blue-collar workers live this way involuntarily simply due to work schedule

Maybe they are deprived of nutrients like how veganism ages you 10 years in like 3... Uh oh, this means if you are fat and you eat at a calorie deficiency you are aging yourself in order to lose weight so if you have ever been fat you have fucked yourself up for life...

Oy vey cool it with the anti semitism

No way you can fast while working a physical job. I can't even imagine it. I'd feel absolutely miserable by 10:00.

Kike hands typed this post

Fasting increases HGH and testosterone
It literally improves every metric of your life

THE JEW FEARS THE FAST'ER

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (600x612, 93.18K)

You ever do progressive overload calisthenics?
Do a pull-up
Eat a McChicken
Do a pull-up
Eat a McChicken
Repeat

because "age" is associated with wrinkles.
ever met a fat person with wrinkles?

Try Carnivore. Im not a fat fuck but i was SHOCKED by how much weight i lost in a short time. Gotta make sure youre eating your organ meats to get your macronutrient count

You lie or did it wrong.
You can choose wich one you are.

bamboozled me

> fasting make your veins pop
Nope. This is steroids.

How often should I water fast then? Once a month?

That's because you're a soft faggot and have never tried it

I'm a tradie and i fast all day and workout when i get home before eating

Hunger is mostly a mental trigger, you wouldn't believe the amount of work you can complete in a fasted state.

Or just keep eating your normal meals like a good little goy cattle

Attached: 1628441530564.jpg (501x585, 156.88K)

1-2 meals for the most part. I'm down to the body fat percentage where I'm freezing so I'm able to eat as I please. Plus decent amount of exercise. Usually just eggs, bacon, fruit and either chicken/tuna/steak/beef for dinner. The best thing of fasting for a lot of people is once you're comfortable with your current BF % you can eat whatever you want

What and how do you fast?