AUS/POL/ Cunts fucked edition

Shit to talk about
>India now third most common place of birth of Australian residents, census results show
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jun/28/india-now-third-most-common-place-of-birth-of-australian-residents-census-results-show

>Breakfast
What is it cunt?

Attached: 1531804605497-jpg-1084055490.jpg (1000x562, 84.89K)

Attached: >tfw.png (640x738, 497.79K)

Morning Chang

>>Breakfast
>What is it cunt?
Had some gluten free coco pops, am getting ready to head out for the day with my dog, he's playing with his snuffle mat while he waits

Attached: Based dog.jpg (250x200, 7.77K)

Morning Akanksh.
Great day for a morning shit on the local street.

Nice mate. I'm considering taking a morning walk to wake myself up from the smack I had last night which was more potent than I expected.
The stuff gave me an intense vivid dream of having wild sex with a really attractive GILF. Haven't woken up with such an intense morning wood in awhile. Feels great.

Well with over 50,000 cunts here last night I'm sure it's fair to say we could get 70,000 cunts here tonight.
Soon we will have enough numbers to take over neighbouring parks and eventually Adelaide CBD.

Attached: Mujahedeen~4.jpg (1080x1490, 199.97K)

Kek

ew I didn't even notice the sun came up

fark brekkie I'm having another line of ket-on-toast

You actually got 50k people? How, like a facebook group? Adelaide is more based than I thought

>50,000 cunts
>fingerblasting
imagine the smell

So I'm going to do Dry July. If I can't stop smoking and drinking for a month I'll hate myself. Just got a good gig after not working for over a year. Don't want to mess this up. Any of you cunts getting of the grog for July?

>27
>Has stroke

Good thing he got his booster so he could travel to America to play the show.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-29-07-24-30-402_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1075x1590, 300.88K)

Kek I love Aus/Pol/

I converted to Catholicism today. Seethe harder you atheist dogs.

Attached: oegprepb7fb11.png (684x940, 32.48K)

Meghan says men have to be more vocal re baby killing. Sure. Its bad. Stfu, yacht whore, make me a sammich.
>It had to be this way.

Got a security guard fired today. I walked into the office yesterday morning but realised I'd forgotten my keycard. Usually we are not allowed in the building without it, but since my dad is the boss of the company I was hoping I'd be an exception. I let the security guard know this and he said, "I don't care who you are mate. You're not getting in the building without a pass."
I therefore had to drive home - half an hour away, I might add - to collect my pass.
Today I walked in, and the security guard, along with our cleaner, joked to me "got your pass today?"
An hour later and he's been sacked. A reminder to all, don't ever disrespect your betters.

I genuinely felt a lot better when I stopped drinking all together. Sure I am not clean like I do drugs but alcohol just made me feel bloated, sick and weak in general.
I still enjoy a cold beer every now and then but I can't smash down beers like I used to back in my late teens/early 20s.

Bulk nutrients vs bulk powders?

If he said that word for word, he is a fuckwit. There better ways to explain why he can't let you in.

Sounds like the security guard was having a power trip. Some cunts are like that. Fucking with other people makes them feel better about themselves. Usually these people live really pathetic lives outside of their jobs that give them a sense a power like security guard and police.

Your post reeks of insecurity. He probably deserved bit though. Security guards are mostly fuckwits

Fuck the left.

Attached: LMFAO.jpg (696x386, 53.63K)

Police actually have useful jobs and have real power. Security guards are just fucked. Usually lebos or islanders.

Based, enjoy RCIA

Don't wave your dick around like that.
You will get shot sooner or later.

Enjoy idolatry you heathen.

>but since my dad is the boss of the company
Does your company have protocols for situations like this? Like providing additional ID or calling your father/manager to let you in.

Most security guards in my area are indians and middle easterners. The indian security guards are really shit, the middle eastern guards are alright.

Attached: My first human skin wallet, still in use.jpg (2496x3328, 990.17K)

>Police have useful jobs

Hahahahah. You nearly got me there

A copy of this thread has been sent to fair work. Shouldn’t be too hard to work out which security guard in a building was sacked after disrespecting a little terror.

Welcome to the club, fren

But why?

>privileged from nepotism
>makes a mistake
>gets someone else in trouble for it

your a fuckwit bro cant handle a joke?

Attached: 750645CB-F17F-4225-BC80-E447D70B9539.png (580x522, 196.22K)