‘They’re Not Here to Hurt Me’: Trump Urged Agents to Allow Armed Supporters into Jan 6 Address

And that my friends is a smoking gun. This man is a traitor to the nation.
nationalreview.com/news/theyre-not-here-to-hurt-me-trump-urged-secret-service-to-allow-armed-supporters-into-january-6-address-witness-testifies/

Attached: donald-trump-capitol-rally.jpg (789x460, 66.58K)

No one was armed though. Not a single person besides the Feds. They’re lying shamelessly about that and the National Review is a RINO farce that is bought and paid for by Google and Facebook.

Hey OP, honest question: Can I apply at wherever you work at or whoever you work for to post on here? I do not mind at all shitting up this board, and will do it as a side gig for next to nothing.

Trump is a faggot who Tweeted from the golf course bunker while blacks rioted and burned down building, and his supporters got thrown in jail for listening to him. Then he pardoned literal Jewish criminals and nigger rappers.

This

OP is a faggot and probably a jew
HERBS

Attached: 8518598350353.png (771x1200, 1.37M)

There's nothing funnier than watching corrupt bureaucrats that rigged an election call other people traitors.

>jew detected

Attached: 61944643415.png (679x1200, 1.11M)

I’m definitely still voting for him. It’s just that I’m gonna still do it, that’s the thing.

>Google and Facebook

Attached: 529097100237.png (664x944, 154.48K)

>And that my friends...
kys now

Attached: 899022493605.png (988x1200, 1.59M)

That's what we said last time, for chaos. Turns out he's fake chaos, shit like abortion is what you need to stoke. At this point even liberals of barely passable cognition would recognize this proto-kike as something better than what's happening to us right now. Keep the pressure building. Accelerate, chaos.

Well good job in 2020, since he lost.

Yes Trump was a Jew from the beginning

O know, it’s just that I’m still gonna do it is all. How does that make you guys feel?

He's going to sell you out to the FBI

KISS ARMY

LOVE GUN

Like you're one of the last ones clinging onto... What? At this point I want economic collapse not smart business deals. I want leftists to storm the streets to enable me to kill them.

its illegal to have a gun in DC you fucking retard.

Trump going to jail.

You said that in September 2020. He lost. Good job.

Now tell the one where he gets out and spins the SUV over his head and the SS guys bonk their heads together and fly out. That's my favorite so far.

Except no one had any guns. Some faggot from Alabama or Kentucky got arrested for having a gun in his pickup truck parked like 2 miles away, because all guns are illegal for law abiding citizens in District of Criminals, BUT NOT A SINGLE GUN WAS TAKEN OFF A SINGLE PERSON IN THE CROWD THAT WASN'T A DULY AUTHORIZED FED.

This isn't debatable, its a matter of public record. Facts.