Women aren't fucking 80% of men

>women aren't fucking 80% of men
>threaten to go sex strike
it'd be funny if some deprived chad invests to make sexbots a thing before the end of the decade

Attached: 1655675442117.jpg (1024x1024, 67.71K)

Already happening.

Attached: 1652944422501.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Need it.

is this an actual show/animation or is this a stand-alone image?

do we have more accurate statistics?

The first iPhone was only released 15 years ago and we already have AI that can respond in ways that sound like a person. You'll definitely be able to fuck your vacuum cleaner by like 2037 at the latest

or sneed it

Vote blue or we will put you in double secret pussy probation chud

you won't laugh when women make them illegal. stop trying to run away from women.

at some point you have to realize you are a man, and figure out what those balls between your legs are for

>women aren't fucking 80% of men
This isn’t happening. You’re just a mentally ill incel who has never felt the touch of the opposite sex.

The statistics are true, incel doesn't mean virgin,, retard.

When I was 16 I ejaculated into a running vacuum hose and, out of spite for my bitch mother, made no effort to destroy the evidence. No regrets

how can you be so right, and so wrong. all in one sentence

He's not completely wrong.The real numbers are 1 in 3 men haven't had sex in the past year. So it's more like 33.3% not 80%, but it's only going up from there

Implying those disgusting whores can stand one day what incels do for decades.

What stupid shit is that?

blah blah blah give clussy source

But it's not because they're not fucking men, it's because the average American woman is 177 pounds. No one wants to spend 100 bucks (or more with inflation) on a nice date just so they can fuck Jabba the Ho.

bros, I would smash a clown girl.

The future.

Kill me.

If the numbers are to be believed women aren't getting fucked either

Attached: figure1final-w640.png (599x482, 37.41K)

Responsibility isn’t going to stop women from having sex.

Before you KYS donate all your money to robowaifu research.

I have a cute AI voice that reads whatever I want it to read and an onahole I named after her. I would like sexbots but I am content with what I have.

Attached: fool-she-lives-in-my-heart-with-the-force.jpg (556x383, 196K)

c-checked?

It's coming. I just fear that (((their))) first priority is going to be making sure it's AI has to be always connected so that it can't become red pilled.

Attached: 1648082493985.webm (352x624, 1.85M)

You seem to like playing dangerous games user.

Attached: mqdefault (2).jpg (320x180, 8.8K)

Let the screeching begin

Attached: dffdsfdsfdsffff.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Women
>Lol, say good bye to your guns! you don't need an AR-15
>N-No! you can't take my abortions
You don't need abortions. This isn't up for debate (no, i wasn't replying directly to op, only women who cry over this shit)

Probably true. A quick search says the average American male weighs 195.5lb which means the average woman only weighs 18.5lb less than the average man. I imagine at this rate women will weigh more than men in the next decade

Yawn. Lemme know when they can do pic related.

Attached: 16075_6.jpg (640x567, 124.87K)

You ain't getting laid anytime soon Tampon sandwich flag bro.

>making sure it's AI has to be always connected
'Jailbreaking your sexbot' becomes the top search term.

Attached: dfdsfdff.jpg (608x750, 181.07K)

Feminists are already trying to preemptively get laws passed banning sexbots. Roasties are fucking terrified they are going to lose their only bargaining chip in society.

You niggas here want sex bots, when you be funding the creation of ninja bots to kill your enemies.

Attached: R91bb7f7c20e83f1730aa5e1fa772c18f.jpg (600x338, 70.38K)

Robowifus are the future

Attached: 1626993889933.png (2560x4096, 2.09M)

>Already happening.
It will start with the elderly.
'Companion robots' are already being used

Attached: ljlljlkjkjjkjj.jpg (744x1029, 258.93K)