They fired me today

still not taking it

Attached: 1645113706182.jpg (652x524, 49.66K)

based

2 bad ur gurl finna take dis dik lmao

I hate pepe posters so much. I hope they all get bone cancer and also brain cancer

what a man

>I hate pepe posters so much. I hope they all get bone cancer and also brain cancer
Fuck off Newfag

Good for you nigger. I'm still not vaxxed.

I have been unemployed and collecting welfare for my life post-university graduation so I am not forced to take a vaccine. NEETchads can't stop winning.

back to plebbit negro

Based, fren.

pepe is for faggots

Okay kike

Attached: oneshekel.png (205x230, 19.09K)

Where the fuck did you work in Merica that still gives a fuck about vaccines? I don't want to accidentally give them my business.

Hello faggot

Attached: 1641219276525.gif (800x600, 649.95K)

look at this pride parade homo circus

>Election tourist calling others newfag
Okay faggot

Welcome to the club! Got fired two years ago.

Everyone ITT, are blind retard brain rot fags, still replying to shill frogpost threads in the catalog. OP is a larp ass nigger, probably bot

Do Americans get welfare or are they forced to become hobos?

what?

Use Any Forums x and get some filters, it gets rid of most of them.

They did you a favor. Fuck corporate wagie jobs. I work at home now, which has been pretty nice as I watch gas prices skyrocket.

I can also have a beer at work if I want and will never have to go to another corp christmas party or team building event again.

I will fuck your butthole

At least there's comfort in knowing you probably would have been fired anyway during the recession.

my king! Sire, if you require shelter after the jew overlords kick you out of your castle, I'd be honored to have you take my bed/wife.

checked
also ur gay

Attached: 1625597070227.jpg (986x1024, 114.61K)