Get. Your. Kids. Vaxxed

Get. Your. Kids. Vaxxed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 6.49.31 PM.png (738x425, 86.37K)

Why the fuck would someone want to live in a commercial?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 532io1-50u9123-5ui1.png (680x1028, 1.15M)

Already got mine triple vaxxed and they are waiting for the 4th one with a smile. My son is sad because the platform won't be open for at least several months for his age, so he has to be patient, in comparison with all you adult anti vax schizos

Man she's gonna be sad when little Kyle drops dead from a clot

>it was just like one of my commercials

POV: your child just got the COVID vax, and it's time to wake them up from naptime

Attached: 1655729926341.jpg (615x409, 52.16K)

Why is this shit starting up again?

When you spend all your life wageslaving and watching media, and media is full with Hollywood cynical nihilism that tries to make you hate everyone and yourself. Then commercials are your only source for positivity.

Can you fucking assholes just get the vaxxine, i got it and am boosted and im perfectly

>hauseofashes
At least she's being honest I guess.

It'll just be more opportunity to gain social media points.

It's the death rattles, they have years worth of boosters and nobody wants them anymore. Kids were the last market with any interest because of insane parents, and they're looking at less than 20% of parents who are interested in under 5 shots

Never ever faggot

>House of Ashes
Pretty soon.

There's no need to anymore. They've lifed restrictions this year.

now I've had it up to HERE with you people asking for refunds.
NONE.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x800, 73.86K)

he can have mine, you retarded faggot

RIP to that lil monke, gone too soon and far from deserved

Months later: "Little Jimmy died of mysterious liver damage but he's in heaven now"

>1 week later
My son just collapsed at the aquarium! Pray for him!

No. KYS. Faggot

Attached: 1652660366671.jpg (623x641, 78.57K)

don't worry they've already got their slush funds set up for settling all those lawsuits out of court

And when they ask for refunds I just 'em like this.

Attached: 20e21286095b1cd064c67bfb4aafcd1b.gif (640x327, 1.54M)

the cunt died before he could even finish his sentence

They want to take away our guns because they know we will literally shoot and kill them if they try to inject our children.

>just like in my favorite commercials!
God smite America

Attached: bgates.gif (480x277, 2.35M)

Didn't read but obvious slide thread is obvious

>in b4 bump limit
>in b4 1 post by this ID

Attached: Some herbs.jpg (900x950, 137.69K)

MAMA MAMA MAMA I WANNA GO TO THE MCDONAL-ACK!

Attached: 5870A5C9-2BB7-4F15-93D5-C20D53B02677.jpg (1156x1528, 359K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP MEMEFLAAAAAAAG
THIS IS HIGH QUALITY SHIT POST

Attached: 1884 (1).jpg (1200x900, 131.24K)