Um, bros... First he says this and now he's going to gut federal agencies...

Um, bros... First he says this and now he's going to gut federal agencies. How the FUCK are we going to make libs miserable if they're high the whole time???

Attached: Mary.jpg (1080x1383, 451.53K)

He’s built by bbc

oh oh ameribros, no more shucking and jiving to negromusic

Clarence Thomas is practically even more conservative than nick fuentes at this point fucking based

All global music is nigger music u dumb Swiss hick Switzerland people aren’t even white you guys are mongols

You are chinks

So like.... He's giving the rights for the state's to decide again? Like he did last time? When was the last time anyone when to a national park to get an abortion? Or a post office?

It seems he is on a trip to lower the power of the federal government.
If that's the case: Good luck and best wishes to him.
I hope the left doesn't remove him for opposing the overbearing power of their beloved daddy-state.

niggers are black

only way you get arrested is if a glownigger catches you smoking in public, who cares

Clarence Thomas for emperor.

Weed is plentiful and legal in many states, nothing will change.

Maybe we shouldn't send drugs through the post office

Swiss have been nothing but huge faggots today.
I don't know what's going on in their country right now.

>He just wants to give the power back to the states
I love him so much bros...

I never dared to dream of a Supreme Court that existed for any purpose other than legitimizing unconstitutional laws.
Don't let me hope Daddy Clarence

Attached: 13456567895.gif (640x360, 261.38K)

How ironic, if a black American will be the one who Makes America America Again

you know that's true

Dude seriously? timeline shift? its in every fucking thread i go to today. That and lots of bank robberies happening today...

Incredibly based. Joebama tried to keep him down but you can't stop black justice.

>flag
Why does the rabbi not want God's erb to flow freely I wonder

Oh fuck, they ARE going to rule against the EPA this week. Would obviously domino into DEA and the “war on drugs”

What do you call a nigger who is the most based supreme court justice of all time?

He's a multiracial White