NBC NEWS: SECRET SERVICE PREPARED TO TESTIFY

TEFLON DON DOES IT AGAIN
>twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1541910389289635841

Attached: 15078095687056.png (588x630, 59.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n5Guau6-St0?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that’s not true. trump literally caved the skulls in of two secret service agents. I was there. I’ll never forget his warcry.
>IM THE FUCKING PRESIDENT

Let's get real: if this story was real at all, it would've been reported on January 7th. This wasn't even leaked or rumored. It is an obvious complete fabrication

THEY WONT LET THEM TESTIFY

How can this be happening? We had him /leftybros/…

Attached: 42903429032.jpg (640x480, 50.34K)

They'll both end up dead under mysterious circumstances just like that Stenger guy

how did he do it, did he use ketchup?

Attached: beast.jpg (770x468, 127.8K)

The liar always projects their insanity onto their lie

Attached: 1632745415979.jpg (936x527, 76.97K)

Today the girl was saying tons of people had weapons and yet no shots were fired by anyone but that security guard. They've already been caught lying about other things related to violence too.

I heard that he savagely raped his whitehouse aide after lunging at her gripping her by the pussy. Seven secret service agents tried to intervene but Trump and Roger Stone preformed a wwe duo style attack on them.

>Trump wanted to drive the car himself to the Capitol during the riot to lead the charge
What else did Trump try to do but his faggot handlers stopped him? I wonder how close he got to directly saying "White people" and I wonder who stopped him.

>"yOu MIghT wAnT tO GEt CheCkEd OuT"
>ukraine flag
pottery

That dumb nog actually doubled down and still insists that white supremacists in maga hats were roaming chicago at 3am outside subway during an ice storm.

Attached: 4i34i6.jpg (144x113, 4.65K)

Those SS agents are going to mysteriously die just before the hearings.

Trump grabbed Roger's hands and spun him around, allowing him to karate kick all the approaching attackers

They're clearly suicidal

Why do their lies always make Trump out to be even more badass and awesome than he actually is?

He went back in one of the SUVs. Doesn't matter. This whole story is bullshit on a level that makes me think the lady is actually working to sabotage the committee it's that fucking stupid.

Trump physically struggling with opponents in the attempt to be with his people, on one of the crucial days of modern USA history - This is legend-making material.

And it adds another dimension to the likelihood that Trump was blackmailed during his presidency. The biggest proof of that blackmailing, was Trump not firing Attorney General Bill Barr for his refusal to broadly address the evidence of Nov. 2020 election fraud.

Whatever you think as a conclusion about 2020 election fraud, there was certainly a huge wave of credible witness reports justifying full-boat immediate enquiry. Trump had unlimited legal rights to instantly fire Bill Barr and anyone replacing him, but obviously felt blocked - terrorised in fact - from doing what was needed. Trump was surrounded, as he was on 6 January, and also afterwards when he knew in his gut he should pardon all non-violent 6 Jan. participants.

The Deep State may realise they are now sliding Trump into 'hero' category with a lot of the Republican electorate, and so finally will tell DJT not to run in 2024. Better that way, too. Trump should be a memory now, not someone looking to take office again when he would be older than Joe Biden in his 2021 inauguration.

God bless Donald John Trump, and forgive him all his misdeeds.

Attached: trump hostage to deep state threat.jpg (595x754, 77.47K)

youtu.be/n5Guau6-St0?t=6

Its Ok Bidenbro. Just 14 more days and Drumpf is going to Leavenworth!

Did the committee not even think to interview these two before putting the hearsay girl up?
Before stopping the presses and convening a special meeting with supposedly damning evidence?
That turns out to be "well I heard someone say....."
It looks like it would have been the simplest thing in the world to actually check this ahead of time.

Because they think masculinity is toxic and what's more masculine than knocking out your driver as the President of the United States to join your supporters for a little trolling on Capitol Hill.

Chick's fanfic fell apart quicker than Basley Ford's.

They aren't sending their best

So Trump was a cuckold after all

I'm so shocked that the last poster has a Ukraine flag.

Oh bullshit, we have photographic evidence it happened.

Attached: Trump takes the wheel.jpg (1638x2048, 571.99K)