Stop saying "Satan", that's a Jewish term

We must reformulate our terms on matters of beliefs and culture.

Satan is a Jewish word, I would substitute for "Demiurge", a Greek term for something bad similar to Satan, I know there is a philosophical meaning but this "Demiurge" became an evil thing some time ago.

What else to give to replace Jewish linguistic vices?

Attached: 1654806105229m.jpg (1024x576, 196.47K)

Favela Monkey

>Demiurge, a Greek term for something bad similar to Satan
Fuck off with your Gnosticism bullshit.
Gnosticism is literally evil.

Lucifer is Jesus.

If we worship the name Lucifer as if it were another name for Jesus, then we have moved away from Jewish terminology forever because Jesus is of Hebrew origin, a name derived from Joshua, Lucifer is just a Latin word.

Jesus must be called Lucifer by us.

Attached: images (69).jpg (467x657, 37.66K)

Just call "Satan" by his real name instead of his title.
He is the fallen angel Samael
Jews to this day openly sympathize with the angel who stole and raped Adam's first wife Lilith.

>just call Jesus Satan bro
>it'll solve all the worlds problems bro
>nah worshipping Satan isn't Jewish bro
I will pray you can someday afford to educate yourself

>I would substitute for "Demiurge", a Greek term for something bad similar to Satan, I know there is a philosophical meaning but this "Demiurge" became an evil thing some time ago.
Demiurge does not mean anything similar to Satan, except under Jewish / Christian conception. So, yet again, you want to follow their lead. Mong.

>let's see if we can get the goys to even forget the word Satan itself
nice try, rabbi rosenbergstein.

Attached: 7ae910d48bb580a9028b6f861ef5ec38.jpg (474x521, 56.44K)

It's not Gnostic, it's a Plato term that the Gnostic religion usurped.

Demiurge has nothing to do with satan you midwit, Gnosticism is a Jewish remix of platonic ideas on the nature of matter

Serpent. “We must slay the serpent to defeat globohomo”

Attached: CBED1EF9-0427-4509-B64A-69E0398BB2B9.jpg (1284x1678, 2.15M)

Forgive this user's lack of knowledge in Gnostic theology, but wasn't the Demiurge more stupid than evil? A flawed deity who didn't understand how it was harming the subjects, and thus too blind to solve the problem? Honest question here; Gnosticism is kinda interesting, but never really researched it a lot.

Angel Samael is Jewish culture, I can't say that term.

"Angel" is a Jewish term, so I would change this name to "Aeon", it's a Gnostic term for spiritual entities similar to angels, I know it's a Gnostic term but it's good enough not to say the same thing as a Jew, muslim or "christian generic".

Samael is a name known to the Jews, the aim is to separate from the Jewish terminologies and make our own terminologies.

Why jump to Gnosticism, which is just a garble of Jewish ideas with Platonism? In Platonism the demiurge is the world-shaping god, the second hypostasis of God. Not evil or stupid.

the serpent is a metaphor for your cock. the point of the matrix is to transition, remember?

Attached: fbfe9d6bccf4f0655a51f6bf9b5ef260ec681ded-760x400.jpg (1400x788, 64.96K)

No, you stupid Greek, you don't know your own fucking history, it's Plato who invented the term you sucker.

Gnosticism is Jewish. Stop confusing it with Platonism.

He knows it, and you don't, so stop embarrassing yourself.

That's the first context I've hard about the Demiurge in. Honestly haven't heard of Platonism before.

Forget this fucking Gnosticism, there are no more Gnostics, we can do what we want with their terms, they are not here to defend their culture.

>Honestly haven't heard of Platonism before.
Eh!? Then you should! Platonism underlies all Western philosophical and religious thinking.

You want to replace Jewish terms with Jewish perversions of terms (i.e., Gnostic borrowings from Platonism)? I don't think you've thought this through ...

Another Jewish term is "holy spirit", we should substitute for "Paraclete" a Greek term, yes, it was also a first century Jewish term of Philo but fuck it, everything is lost, the Gnostics no longer exist, their culture is ours now.

satan aka the accuser of the brethren tempts people to sin then accuses them to God of being sinners

Shitsoul satan worshippers will know sorrow.

Why don't you educate right now? Because hes not wrong. And you sound retarded.

He who has ears, let him hear. The bible clearly states not to waste time with those that reject the message of Jesus Christ, there are plenty more to save.

How callous and how very Jewish!

Terms borrowed from the Greeks by the Jews, it's basically a Christianity that didn't go forward, primitive Christianity is the Jewish and Greek heritage but what happens is that there is more Jewish contribution instead of being Greek, I'm being fair here, I'm taking terms Greeks used by Jews who respected Greek culture, did not change the terms.

Now the Christianity we have today is a crime, there are more Jewish things than Greek, we need to Hellenize Christianity but being fair, taking the Greek terms used by Jews after all what difference does it make? Christianity started by Jews became even more Jewish when in fact the real Jews (Hellenic Jews) at that time respected Greek culture, they did not change the terms.

Way to say nothing while NOT EDUCATING, my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.