Why cant Chuds get over this fact?

Why cant Chuds get over this fact?

Attached: its over.png (681x871, 116.03K)

>We're smart
>Did that guy just disagree? Ban him
>Ok now that we all agree on everything 100% lets continue the conversation where we agree on everything and reinforce everyone else's beliefs

Is this a peer-reviewed source?

I too hold democractic votes on IQ

The fact that Any Forums isn't even an option is a badge of fuckin honor

Attached: Resized_1651341527552_413850616661189.jpg (720x872, 43.5K)

>according to you
Hahahahhahahahhahahaha
*inhales
Hahahhahahahhahahahhahaha
Oh boy, my sides
OP is a faggot, herbs

Any Forums
YouTube
TikTok
Reddit
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

In that order.

>winning the retard olympics.jpg

That's literally opinion, that's how a poll works.
And all of those people are conflating "able to regurgitate what someone told me to think" with "actually able to figure out what stuff means".
If you ask these retards about anything they know, they'll just spout off whatever they've read. They can't exomplain) explain anything beyond what they've read.
They're fucking retards that have been deluding into thinking one can become smart by reading a book.

I predict there will be 1 post by this ID and 200+ replies and no one will sage.

Anyone want to take my bet?

Lmfao trannies didn’t even include Any Forums because they are scared of the results

Oh, it was peer reviewed alright

Reddit is good at looking smart. My comments are pretty much designed to piss off certain people. Everytime, without fail, I can bait some stupid bitch into investing way too much time into a comment chain with me and it never gets hold. They're so emotional. You can tell they Google everything as they make their response. They're ready to root through your comment history (but usually just the first page) and they're so desperate for the doggy treat known as "the upvote." It's so fucking funny. I do it for a laugh, mostly when I'm drunk or taking a shit, and they take it so seriously. They're easily manipulated retards.

They boot anyone who doesn't conform. Worse atmosphere than North Korea.

If you add all alternative platforms, you'll have them dominate the top.

I can't take dealing with reddit dipshits anymore. Used to salt mine, but the self righteous ignorance is just too much for me.
And laughing at them being retarded only worked for me until they got as retarded as they are in the face of all evidence being to the contrary. Now their retardation just gets me mad.

I'm gonna repost this without the tumblr part because no one knows what the fuck that is anymore

Bing

Attached: o4uwhsu3.jpg (1382x1422, 129.77K)

Why isn't Any Forums on there?

replace them all with retards acting like retards

>be normie
>come up with some trivial question you'd like to know answer to
>plug it into google
>first result is reddit something like 85% of the time, otherwise it's usually quora
>google shows top answer to the question from the reddit post where it was originally asked in like 2008
>curiosity satisfied
>don't bother checking the validity of the answer because I don't actually care that much and I'll forget by tomorrow

That's what I assume is behind most of those votes. If I were a normie who believed everything I read on the internet I'd probably think reddit was super smart too.

>according to (you)

I'm pretty sure Any Forums is just me, glowniggers, and robots. But at least you guys remember my birthday.

>Which SOCIAL MEDIA

Well, now they've got it so you can block people. I notice that the new tactic is for them to say something that they think is smart, and then they block you. It's the funniest shit. I always just imagine some smug reddit fag in their mom's house blocking, then leaning back with a glass of cheap wine like: "Yeah. I got them. School was wrong. I'm intelligent."

cope, just like every leftest meme.

Exactly, reddit just creates bubbles so people think they're smart.

YouTube has some genuine geniuses on it.
It's not all dumb entertainment, there are loads of professors teaching hardscore science and engineers showing their skills.

The fact that redditors sniff their own farts?

Attached: 1650876061580.jpg (960x960, 86.35K)

If Reddot is so smart, why don't you go back?

Attached: fart-south-park.gif (498x330, 1.68M)

Willing to take the first two parts of that bet (pic related)

Attached: herbs.jpg (1000x800, 682.88K)

>I am very smart

Attached: FC4BC47B-DAF6-4A5A-958E-91555DE02425.jpg (1167x363, 48.67K)

Like any democratic vote where only 0.01% of the population shows up: useless.

Have you ever looked at a Youtube comments section? It makes Twitter look like its full of intellectuals. Plus their memes are even more dated than stuff you see on Reddit or Funnyjunk.

How does trolling even work there?
Don't you lose so many karma points or whatever that your posts simply won't be read?
Or do you just create a new account every time?

Redditors are worse than retards, they are retards who think they are intelligent and well-informed.

Attached: 1633626892178.jpg (500x500, 92.29K)