CONTINUED - CANADIAN BANK ROBBERY TRAILER PARK BOYS

2 DEAD, 6 COPS SHOT, BOMB FOUND. SWAT TEAM SENT IN
files.catbox.moe/3atc3x.mp4

2 OTHERS VIDEOS

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-153210_Chrome.jpg (1080x1310, 340.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/25r3vh.mp4
files.catbox.moe/xqr4m7.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit I live 2 blocks away from there. Fujiya has some damn good sushi. I hope this doesn't fuck up traffic on the way home. Too bad the shooters didn't have another team posted up at the Fairway Market across the street to check if the cops put their backplates in

>Canadian bank robbery
They must be loonie!

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 54.28K)

You DID deliver? I'm actually positively surprised.

Thank you for making this,

Sincerely
Original OP

Bump

This will be on the news in 1.5 hrs here.

Based Victoria fren

Can you imagine doing all this for what is probably equivalent to 100 boxes of Tim bits lmao? Fucking retards probably could have got more money by going on welfare

>2 DEAD
>2 Canadians
So no humans died? That's good.

Based kike

GUYS GUN CONTROL WORKS
LMAO
Spent my entire life living in a super gun friendly state in the USA
I have never once heard a gunshot anwywhere but out in the desert where people target practice or at a gun range

Why do Americans never get to cover in response to nearby gun fire? Is it so common you just stop caring?

Where are the two other videos?

I hope the two dead are coppers

Please post other videos. That looks crazy. I can’t believe cops are just running towards that shit

This is canada...

Checked

Attached: 1631808518644.jpg (718x466, 103.69K)

There is no social credit points here you freaking fag leaf . All we know about Op is the amount of dick he suck . ( tremendous amount )

>2 other videos
WHERE

>new zealand intellectuals

Going back in the old thread and finding them is a lot of work

god bless these men

This has been the most exciting event on this island since the convoy

Attached: IMG_20220205_135312.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

files.catbox.moe/25r3vh.mp4

Here's one

I am greatly saddened that the mounties did not show up and politely ask the robbers to lay down their guns

Got a fresh upload for you here. This was the one that was recorded on the phone, but I've done a streaming version that can be viewed here:
files.catbox.moe/xqr4m7.mp4

Attached: 1951394345.jpg (668x671, 95.52K)

And it's Saanich

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-154318_Chrome.jpg (1080x569, 217.7K)

Aren't guns banned?

Carlos!

Usually we just whip out our pistols and either return fire or fire blindly into the sky depending on circumstances.

This is in Canada which is why that didn't happen.

Good luck based robin poos

I told all of you that the BC interior would start snapping and shooting back first but nobody believed me.

I've been saying all along the two dead are the robbers that's from a source in the police.

I'm going to be going by the scene of the crime on my way home from work. Does anyone want pictures of the crime scene area? I'll make a new thread if need be

how come every post with this flag is retarded and gay

The united States doesn't own the term "American" I meant everyone from your continent

TBF makes sense that if you are going to rob a bank you would go somewhere where people actually have money in the bank I guess

I should have implied it better in the OP

>lame carlos attempts

Attached: 1616201868690.png (645x773, 11.04K)

atleast the price of housing will go down now KEK

It's a memeflag

As retarded as me calling you australian

Saanich is on the island.

Fake and gay

>6 COPS SHOT
Rookie numbers, gotta pump those numbers.

Attached: 1374331228744.jpg (640x512, 86.91K)

I have a friend who works at the Royal Jubilee. One of the robbers is definitely dead, but he didn't get a look at the other one. Unfortunately the cops are only wounded

Damn man, thats some kino action. Post more leafs.

heres your you. Go post NATO pics now, fake vatnik

Canadians are objectively American

>Imagine not hearing Freedom's ring

You vile little faggot.

Refugee leaf here.

I hate Victoria, fuck masons.

Banged some hottie vsco girls there though, before they got tainted.

Never vaxxing. Praise Christ.

Yes we do, I pay good tax dollars for that privilege.

Lol, Saanich the only riding to vote for the green party
Used to live there. Strange group of people. Good seafood though

No we aren't. Our entire identity is based on being not-American. Which makes us faggots

>Unfortunately the cops are only wounded
It's been strange watching what Trudeau has done to the average Canadian. Before he took office, Canadians were the least violent people on Any Forums, always kind of shocked at how the Americans hated their own government and its agents.

Now look at you. Brings a tear to my eye.

right on

RCMP goes in shooting, no surprise

I wonder did they hit the fire station this time

Woah. I thought Canada had common sense gun control! How could this happen?

Well met. I love Victoria, but I hate most of the people. The terrain and climate is amazing, and I love sailing on the calm waters around here. But the sheepish virtue signalling faggots that live here can fuck off

You are objectively Australian. New Zealand shouldn't exist as a country. It's a province of Australia. 49% of Kiwis voted to join Aus

Have you seen the guy making the "New Zealand shouldn't exist" threads? That's me
You're a security risk to the five eyes, rejected from AUKUS

Kind of cool to see cops running into the sound of gunfire instead of standing down actually
Nicely done saanich police! 1○\1○

Don't count on it lol
There were a bunch of nigger bank robberies (like 5 or 6 by the same niggers), in like the most affluent suburb of the gta. Prices stayed the same, because there is an endless supply of pajeets to import

>no cops died
What was even the point?

fuck it, just runnin in eh guys

I've always hated this government and expressed my violent thoughts. I'm glad more people now are disgruntled and not just finding a way to troll americans

It’s the aluminum they’re spraying in the air and 650 fisgard st.

That’s why everyone is so weird there.

Watch the skies user.

Ban bombs

Vancouver Island is beautiful, insanely beautiful during the summer

Theres a fuckin mannequin on the ground you poo poo head

Attached: 16753262211174.jpg (750x1000, 101.75K)

Filename says June 2020, single family homes easily average over 1m here now, probably closer to 1.2-1.3

Why are you angry, I honestly couldn't care less if we joined Australia or not, we essentially are the same country any way

Fuck you, that was funny you dumb nigger

Yes it is. I wish everyone wasn’t so brain damaged. Miss my old gf :(