My soul aches after looking through the catalog of this board

My soul aches after looking through the catalog of this board.

Any Forums used to be interesting, now it just feels like its crafted to maim.

Attached: wtf.gif (500x259, 494.02K)

Ok

Just leave.

most people on nu/pol/ are bitter retards

>decides to make another shit thread
hope you kys

May as well rename Any Forums to /bot/

It couldn't possibly be because the world as we know it is slipping further downhill, could it user?

>makes a slide thread to complain about slide threads

I have 160 threads hidden and it still stucks. this place has become a nigger ghetto circa 1975

>come to Any Forums
>hide every thread ob the front page
>leave

Attached: it_is_chocolate.png (578x712, 14.71K)

There are way too many uncreative faggots who will take a stupid twitter screenshot that says some retarded lefty shit and the OP larps like a liberal saying something like "This, fucking this" or "Republicans BTFO" and they don't post in the thread again and 250 retards feel like they all need to reply and insult the OP. It is making this board unreadable and if this is leftypols doing, kudos you found a strategy that works

There was an old fag general that was good. Sure it got slid by now tho.

Attached: 95994323-EC3C-46FF-B7DD-11B802759A6B.gif (352x320, 1.88M)

kek

achy soul? try ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and some jack daniels.

Nowadays I'm happy if we have one good thread in the catalog, yesterday we had Arizona audit thread and sometimes there is a half good discussion about situation in Donbass.

Really? That sounds nice. Unfortunately i just havent really been here as much as i used to, it just makes me feel awful inside.

It really is nothing but bot and shill threads.

It's mostly shill threads but there are gems in between you just have too look through all the shit.
There are also at least one or two threads a week trying to get people to leave.

nerp de nerp nerp

Agreed. Normalfags and phoneposters damaged this board beyond repair.

it's the jannies fault and the chinaman who bought the site

It'd be nice to pull an r/the Donald with Any Forums. But it's just the same problem, it'll end up invaded by lefty shillbots.

>British man upset there are no Britain threads

I miss the operations. LoIC, HWNDU, Habbo, heck, even the 2016 election. We like an occupied board now, every other post is a snidey bot designed to sound like the most petulant child you've ever met. Maim is a good word OP. At least it's easy enough to spot

He's right. This board is nothing but troll threads, generals and people trying to create new generals