How could you be so heartless Any Forums...

How could you be so heartless Any Forums? Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of women will now have to remain faithful to their husbands or risk the situation of being exposed for being a cheating whore!

How could you have such immorality as to deny women their right to cheat on you? I bet you want the supreme court to prevent women from stealing from their significant others was well, you heartless bigots!

Attached: 6590DDEA-EE02-4D11-AEAE-B0224F3B42A1.jpg (1171x1280, 255.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r_qd2yxIsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=3r_qd2yxIsM

Ahahahahahahahahaha
>get balls snipped
>wife comes home pregnant anyways
This is just evolution working as intended

She's going to gain much sympathy further exposing women want legalized abortion purely for selfish reasons.

This ugly whore has mutiple partners and I'm incel, fucking great. Burn it all.

Attached: download9.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

what a cunt.

>6k likes
this can't be real, this has to be a demoralization campaign what the fuck is wrong with women.

first post best post

Another ugly, fat cunt upset about abortion laws when it's obvious no white guy has ever or will ever stick his dick in any of her holes except maybe her mouth to shut her the fuck up.

>keep women under a tight, rigerous moral code
>they're likable, respectful and wholesome
>give them complete freedom
>they're miserable whores who's sole aim in life is to have as much sex as humanly possible

Crazy

Don't you worry, my friend.
The fire already rises.

Attached: 1631870623399.jpg (720x465, 31.16K)

At least we as a species have learned from these past few decades that women cannot be trusted, not even when they appear to be "likeable, respectful, and wholesome". Not only must they never again be allowed to go off the leash, we must never again imagine that they're our friends or allies.

>not even when they appear to be "likeable, respectful, and wholesome."
That's when you should be the most suspicious.

Yeha just be suspicious and beat them evryigtime ghey say sometinng nice go gou!
Incels rize up?!

I think its more like they're children.

If you're firm and consistent with they're (usually) very good, likeable and genuine. If you let them do whatever they want, they're the picture of evil. Women are like children if children could vote, drive, and make extremely complex geopolitical decisions.

Women can be good under the right circumstances, but you basically have to twist their arms into it. Left to themselves, we get this.

Maybe you should stop being so untrustworthy

Just because the majority are mentally ill doesn't mean you can't meet someone good and make something of it. I mean, even for twitter 6k isn't that much anyways. Now remember that twitter has a huge bot problem as well. These people aren't nearly as numerous as they like to make you think. Let the cucks and mental cases erase themselves from existence, and cement your own existence.

Attached: 1656251716641.png (632x900, 66.39K)

God I hate women.

>Women already struggle when they get pregnant from their boyfriends after their husband had a vasectomy
bruh

>I think its more like they're children.
We used to believe that and look where it got us: the brink of global, species-wide demographic catastrophe.
They are children in the sense that they never grow up like we do, but puberty still robs them of their innocence, if you want to call it that, turning them into psychopathic, grown-up children. They are a necessary evil, and one which insidiously tries to worm its way to power at every moment, always looking for weakness. Think of everything that's happened since... choose your period in time: 2010; the 90s; the 1950s; the 1850s. We have no right to forgive or forget what they've inflicted on humanity since then, and continue to inflict even now.

Whores should abort themselves.

This is a good summary of the female mindset regarding abortion law. Sexual freedom is the only freedom any of these whores have ever cared about.

The difference is you have standards.

Also more women than pol is willing to admit are also not getting laid. The problem is that the market value for pussy is so high and the standards for subhumans is so low that any woman can get laid if she's willing to burn coal or fuck some other trash.

Attached: 1648008564982.jpg (500x520, 81.27K)