My fiancé thinks a woman can have an abortion up to the day the fetus is born...

My fiancé thinks a woman can have an abortion up to the day the fetus is born. Her reason being that the woman can have health complications up until then. She’s asked me multiple times if I would choose her or the baby if this made up scenario occurred. She doesn’t seem to be reasoned with. Anyone else have this problem? Really reconsidering my engagement.

Attached: A033FB3B-3794-4228-8621-DE1C5B9B559D.jpg (1500x1500, 152.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2e02QdzJgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"If I punch you, and the baby dies, did I murder it?"

Also I feel like a bulldyke posted this thread. The image has a lot of feminine pixels and the idea of changing a woman's mind is something only a woman could invent.

just kill your wife

you're doomed

The fetus is a human being therefor if he is killing you it's self defense to abort him.

you need to cut all her access to media and especially social media and if she tries to be disobedient beat her up
otherwise the only reasonable choice is to leave her

What’s the alternative?

She was really trad when I met her too. I think recently social media has poisoned her mind. Where do you even find decent women nowadays that are wife material?

What are the states that do 9 month murders? California, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Washington, anybody else?

no because its not alive yet

thats inhumane you sick bastard

Run

The reasonable argument is to tell her that all 50 states allow abortion for medical reasons up to birth so this is a non-issue. Tell her to name one state that doesn't allow medical exemptions. Then tell her to name the states that don't allow it for rape/ incest. When arguing with these retards it is imperative that you are actually informed on the topic you are speaking about. I'm amazed by how many people think abortion for medical purposes has been banned - it hasn't and it never will be.

>She’s asked me multiple times if I would choose her or the baby if this made up scenario occurred
>Really reconsidering my engagement
If you're seriously thinking about ending the engagement over it then just tell her you would always choose the baby over her the next time you have that conversation. If she tries to give some BS logic like "well if I live we can always make another baby" respond with "I could always remarry and have more kids". However if she respects your option then maybe you two can at least agree to disagree.

Both of you need to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2e02QdzJgg

It's an asinine woman hypothetical that she'll forget about when the new current thing drops in 2 weeks

exactly. You don't change their minds you make them submit

Attached: 1652636510957.jpg (1009x513, 129.79K)

Choose the baby. Simple as.
And remind her that the fate of your unborn children is to be decided by you, not her.

She has bad genes and I wouldn't consider impregnating her. A normal homo sapiens woman abhors the idea of hurting a baby, especially her baby. If she doesn't have that, there is something broken within her.

I’ve never seen banning of medical exemptions, which is the main thing, but for incest cases I’ve seen some news that those could be banned. Not sure though

Make her watch a video of an abortion

every time she gave birth my wife made me swear that if i had to make that decision i’d choose our child instead of her. i wouldn’t codify that in law, i wouldn’t force anybody to be heroic, but i don’t understand people who wouldn’t die for their kids. yeah, i’d find somebody else.

women are guided by emotion and i wouldnt take them too seriously. Just agree with her its easier sometimes

Attached: 1656441405018.jpg (489x750, 102.59K)

not sure why abortions should end at birth. you should have a few years to make up your mind if you want to keep it or not

How are they going to handle women lying about rape / incest? Investigate it with the police? Will it be like filing a false police report?

>killing a woman
>inhumane
Kys roastie

I’ve already told her basically this . That any good parent worth a shit would die for their kid. And she should reconsider her thoughts and think it through without some jew dehumanizing the process.

she's going to murder your children, cut it off

Less cyan, less orange, more green pixels.

So let's overturn the laws that say it's murder. Equal rights means equal lefts.

"Muh health complications!" are as big of a cope as "I'm obese because muh thyroid".

>My fiancé thinks
Oof.

She's clearly an idiot. If she can't be reasoned with dump her immediately. The longer you put this off the worse it will get. The more time goes by, the more emotionally and financially invested you will be.
Do not wait for her to inevitably divorce-rape you.
If you're having problems now, you will have even more problems once you're stuck with her.
Go and get someone who isn't a moron.
I can't tell if she's pregnant now, but even if she is you should still leave. She'll abort it no matter what you do. Or if she doesn't you're better off paying child support.

Punch her in the face when she acts dumb

Why the fuck would you want to marry a woman that is willing to murder her own children? Never stick it in the crazy.

If she has health complications after the fetus is born that could be fixed with an organ transplant from it is she still allowed to kill it to survive?