GIFT Program

Saw this mentioned in another thread and it reminded me of its existence. At two of the elementary schools I went to I was part of their GIFT program. Specifically that acronym, not just general “gifted education” it whatever. I can’t remember most of it besides being a part of it and a few vague details. Was anyone else a GIFT kid and remember what the fuck this program was?

Attached: 9C971133-C40F-4EDC-893F-62B314119998.jpg (500x427, 103.85K)

It was a military intelligence program meant to weaponize goyim esp, it was dropped when they created the internet, and AI became the future they decided to build.
I was a Gate kid also

Weaponize goyim esp for ZOG, that is. For Zion.

>those fluoride drinks
what a sad world

this. they think psychics are real because they have no grasp of real-world statistics.

>how did you know it was the square?
>uhh because the square has a dust speck on the back and the others don't?

I took an IQ test in sixth grade. I remember taking another test and they told me I had an above 12th grade reading level. It was poor ass rural school, and they made me sign up for something called Odyssey of the Mind. I got to skip a couple of classes every day and work on OM projects instead. Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

I remember being held in the office until my parents arrived for refusing. Always cheated at heads up 7 up

I had an IQ of 130+ when I was 11. the school brought someone down from the government to test me. but I didn't get put in any gifted classes

I was in that also but in elementary school in early 90s.

I just read Stephen King’s ‘the Institute’. Fuck that rat faced boomer is a cocksucking shabbos goy hack.
I’m glad he got run over. Shame he wasn’t completely paralysed.

Then I watched and interview with John Grisham where he was pissing on to some stupid cunt about how much he struggled with ‘racism’.

I just want all of these boomers to hurry up and die.

Is that what it was? I literally have no idea but seeing pic related in op brought back some vague memories about it. Tasted like bubblegum I think.

What the fuck were those drinks? They said it was for not brushing your teeth but how the fuck would they know?

This was middle school in the mid-nineties for me. We’d get to skip some of our classes every day, and go fiddle fart around doing little projects in an abandoned classroom. It was kinda comfy tbqh.

For calcifying you pineal, and decimating your spiritual faculties, Gentile

the drinks were for those fucking germ tooth lights and hand washing light machines
BUT
did YOU see the ingredients list?

>Tasted like bubblegum I think
Either my young memories are conflating with one another, but I swear I remember having this drink, a part of me thinks it was mouthwash given to me by my dentist, but I can't be sure.

Remember to take your iodine

Attached: iodine.png (1666x874, 228.79K)

Asked an IRL friend who was in a GATE program about the drinks and this is what he said

“One time we had a GATE party and the teacher told us that no one is allowed to bring drinks other than water, which is normal because sugar, but then the only other drink was that pink drink”

The way you talk about IQ makes it sound like you don't understand how it works

it was everyday at the beginning of class
shades were shut or dimmed first and the TV was prepped in the center of the room, then blackouts and kids blabbing about the chalky drink
lights from the window blinds I sat nearby looked different or harsher
THERE WAS a man watching the doors too, from the inside

you listened to courses on cassette tape that were above your grade level and completed corresponding worksheets. you did not design the large hadron collider or zero point energy or whatever other bullshit you have larped yourself into believing.

We have a better thread going here I built a model of a bridge out of popsicle sticks

Ayo imma make a full doc about this I was in gate and just want some of u niggers to help me on this so link some stuff or tell me about your experiences

>I built a model of a bridge out of popsicle sticks
Can confirm it was always silly shit like this in OM.

>because sugar,
Because sugar what? We were told not to drink it just swish and spit, it was fluoride, for “teeth health” once a month. My parents had to opt out with much resistance from school staff. Something just seemed fucky to me even in third grade

Attached: D6AB860D-8491-4AA5-85B6-DF09158C94A9.jpg (500x375, 36.97K)

I was unironically military intelligence. GATE and all that shit that everyone likes to waste the thread talking about.
>actually had two eerie esp moments on last deployment
>dreamt of dying to suicide bomber night before we get a tip our bazaar supposedly had 3 in it
>vividly experienced dying from pov of friend, thought just ptsd until another frined 100 miles away had same exact dreams

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

GT was basically a vacation for the smart spectrum kids to get away from the normies and boring classes. Real advanced classes didn't start until later and still weren't advanced enough. The education system failed us because it panders to the LCD.

I did OM too. And Destination Imagination

third grade is when I started smiling with puckered lips and startled eyes
drastic change in school photos, also swore I needed speech therapy yet the coach's son had horrible vocalizations