Guy shoots and kills woman because she put too much mayo on his subway sandwich

>youtube.com/watch?v=x_fCBued3j8

Attached: subway.png (361x197, 183.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/14X0FoEtu4fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guy
It was in Atlanta. We all know what that means

This man improved the fitness landscape. Now all humans in his location will enjoy correct mayo service. It will be genetic, bred into the community.

God bless.

That Subway was probably run by evil Democrat policies!!

Is this the so called Mayocide?

This has happened to ke at Subway. Retarded wagees just hose the subs down with mayo. Can’t blame em

Yeah I was thinking it was probably a nigger.

Subway is fucking disgusting. Only thing I ever got there was the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.

It was an aspiring rapper?

>probably
Someone shot someone over too much mayo on their sandwich in Atlanta. There’s no probably to be had here

hol' up lemme just test out my australian accent

voca.ro/14X0FoEtu4fI

Cool story, thanks for sharing

>Atlanta
>race of shooter not specified
yep, it's a nigger

To be fair, mayo is disgusting

Fuck around and find out

Funny nignogs.

Mist have been a white man. Mayonnaise is serious business to the cum skin.

Attached: white-white-mayonnaise.jpg (600x752, 67.75K)

I do. Gay ass niggas who do some down low shit.
You can tell by his feminine anger reacting to too much mayo (cum) and he’s jealous hey doesn’t receive dick pounding

wow is this sum monetized YT clickbait?

Attached: 1652459027560.jpg (828x895, 71.23K)

This happened at Chick Fil A in Philly a few weeks ago when the person forgot the milkshake.

Fuck niggers. I'm tired of hearing about this every fucking day. A white woman here was killed on New Years Eve by some drunk nigger because she was driving too slow. He was going to the bar, which used to be a nice steakhouse in a richer white area. A few days ago some other nigger shot up that bar and almost killed someone.

Your channel is dumb and your voice is annoying. If you’re going to shill videos keep it to raw news, we don’t need to hear your nasal poor quality commentary

>nig kills nig
a tale as old as time

black city black problem

Wtf is with this gay video? Is there footage of the shooting or not? Fuck off with you shit youtube commentary channel.

>hi guys [history of my recent youtube activity and explanation of why this video exists]
I don't watch these types of rddt videos where it's just a guy melodramatically narrating something for too long in a drone monotonous voice.

I dont like subway but you know theres a guy subwaysean on twitch who is right now half way I to walking across the WHOLE width of continental usa eating absolutely nothing but subway sandwiches?
Couldn't be me, I'm not a big fan of subway honestly.
Or mayo. If someone puts mayo in my food I'd kick off too.

>Gay ass niggas who do some down low shit.
>feminine anger
That's all niggers though. It's practically a description of your race

Dont fuck with a mans sammich.

> Is there footage of the shooting or not?
Of course there is. There’s security cams everywhere now. They’re not showing it because they don’t want people to see it