WEED IS NEXT

>yfw weed becomes illegal
>yfw all dispensaries are forced to shut down and the business and customers are charged for buying weed, selling weed, consuming weed and possessing weed
>yfw every addicts of weed gets a life sentence and a death penalty

Thank you, Clearance Thomas for saving America from the devils lettuce.

Attached: 1576102814284.jpg (1341x1133, 349.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/06/27/health/marijuana-emergencies-hospitalization-study-wellness/
ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/06/27/ohio-attorney-general-dave-yost-has-six-week-abortion-ban-put-into-effect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED. Get that nasty smelling plant out of my country.

Seethe, Cope, Dialate

Attached: abortion ban.jpg (1680x1116, 356.08K)

Stay salty, kikes.

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

What happened to the West?

Explained here:

History is repeating.

Weimar Germany history lesson:

>yfw every addicts of weed gets a life sentence and a death penalty
Based as fuck.

If they have enough business a year the death penalty is an option. I think it's 10 million in sales gets you a ride on old sparky.

Good. Weed was better off when it was medical use only. Recreational use fucked everything up.

On the one hand, the feds do not have the authority to enact or enforce drug laws and ruling that they do would contradict his constitutionalist principles.
On the other hand, fuck stoners and addicts and I hope the IRS seizes all the tax revenue states have collected from their debauchery.

Anyone got the "abort deez nuts" image?

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS
THIS IS LIKE LITERALLY THE HANDMAIDS TALE

ALL DEGENERACY IS NOW ILLEGAL
GOD SAID SO ALL ALONG
BIBLE CONSTITUTION AR15

My state made it's own weed laws regardless of what the feds thought. Cope.

Attached: basedaz.jpg (2000x1334, 96.71K)

The basedest nigger

Attached: 1656127798519.jpg (720x572, 28.12K)

>criminalization
Isn't he saying the opposite of what you think?

Based Arizona poster fuck the feds

It'll never happen. Most people still buy black market and that infrastructure will continue. Uppity nigger isn't always right only on the subject of criminalizing baby murder. I will support abortion returning over weed going away and you niggers will just have to learn the hard way

thx breh

Thomas wants to decriminalize it. He said a couple years ago he thought it was a State's issue. Dude is jamming the 10th up the Fed's ass and he's going in dry

Weed is degenerate and "medical" marijuana is a joke

cnn.com/2022/06/27/health/marijuana-emergencies-hospitalization-study-wellness/

Weed and contraception are already up to the states, and contraception is unlikely to be banned anywhere.

Fag marriage is the only one likely to change since it was given supreme court protection despite not being in the constitution.

>Most people still buy black market
why

weed is already illegal at the federal level you fucking brainlett

Based fellow AZChad

Attached: fuckaroundandfindout.png (1024x682, 88.63K)

Attached: azpepe.png (1000x1000, 347.01K)

I LOVE BASED BLACK PEOPLE OMG I WANT HIM TO FUCK MY WIFE WILE I WATCH PRAISE JESUS I CANT WAIT TO PRAY ABOUT!! THANK YOU RABBI YESHUA THANK YOU!!

>Clearance Thomas
how dumb are you? my guess is incredibly dumb considering Clarence Thomas doesn't support the federal government having the ability to ban drugs and sees it rightfully as a states right issue.

True, but it’s still a state’s issue.

Isn't he saying he's looking to challenge the constitutionality of making weed illegal?

bunch of hypocrites in this thread, how is weed any more relevant to the constitution than abortion? It should be left up to the states.

Yes. Feds have right to regulate drugs. OP is retarded.

add take away all right away from Trannies and the list will be really great

Attached: 1618544667371.jpg (396x595, 38.08K)

Yes. OP is a faggot.
Par for the course.

Attached: OP_looks_at_file_name_like_a_faggot.jpg (406x537, 55.08K)

*no right. I should kill myself.

It's already illegal. Idk how people forgot about that

The only people who care about legalized marijuana don't have fucking jobs. Even if it's legal, your company still won't keep you on if you use it.

>I should kill myself.
Don't do it, fren.
You'll be missed.

Attached: 1620447009122.jpg (1016x1024, 105.03K)

>no link
OP is a faggot
How are they planning to make marijuana federally illegal? Everything else is about stripping the federal government of its unconstitutional power.

I think it would be the opposite. The federal government has no constitutional authority to either ban or allow any substance and it would go back to being a purely states matter. Alcohol prohibition needed a constitutional amendment for a reason before they started ignoring the constitution.

Recreational weed has already made far too much money during the pandemic. They'll never re-criminalize it. That cat's out of the bag.

it's already federally illegal

Attached: fellow (((white))) people.png (539x568, 552.81K)

gay marriage is the only one that really needs to lose it's protection.

It is a states issue. Ruling as such would strengthen states who want to ban it but also strengthen the position of states who want it legal.

These.
The only reason the federal government should exist is to defend the borders and nation from foreign aggression and to make sure states play fair with each other in commerce and arbitrate disputes between the states and uphold the rights granted by the Bill of Rights.
Nothing else.

t. nigger brained illiterates proving they are dumber than stoners

I meant enforce the federal ban on states. Every other ruling has been about giving states their rights back.

You posted a cnn link as your source, time to reevaluate your life choices.

So they are going to make the opposite ruling and take states power away. I doubt it.

that would not be up to SCOTUS
it would b up to DOJ and DEA perhaps ATF
it's already illegal the court does not decide that

the point is that even CNN admits weed is bad for you idiot

Good. Making weed legal destroyed everything good about it.

Good, out with the devil's lettuce, in with God's clarity.

Bad fake fag

>ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/06/27/ohio-attorney-general-dave-yost-has-six-week-abortion-ban-put-into-effect/
> be Ohio
> now six week abortion ban
> now more restrictive than most Yuropoor nations who don't outright ban it
>mfw

Attached: 4c3e8a8cb5083dcb188534bb20a9f2305f4485cea15d72c0ea0e2a1a2628090d_1.jpg (640x674, 42.5K)

the largest producing facility in the U.S., Natura, is run by a literal israeli jew who used to rent space to weed growers, before stealing their ideas and going into business for himself. He proudly admits it in the companies about page

Im not American and even I know more about what the words "states rights" means. This is all so tiresome. You people are just retarded. No one is federally banning anything. Just saying the federal go lvernment has no right to make laws that are not in direct correlation to the constitution. How can so many Americans be THIS fucking stupid?

>yfw they rule that the illegality is up for the states to decide
>????
>profit

Attached: 12095D09-5FDD-4EB0-8F8F-1F8B2A6CF469.jpg (970x851, 246.03K)

Low info voters (liberals) think that Clarence Thomas has been granted total power over not only the constitutionality of laws, but that he can now make up whatever law he wants to on a whim and the only way to stop him is to vote blue no matter who, early and often. It's a life or death situation right now. Did you hear about Roe V Wade? Well Clarence Thomas has used his dictatorship powers to make ALL abortion illegal, including 12 year olds that get train raped by each member their immediate family. No exceptions, a total worldwide ban. True story.

yes ,I know
(((Jeffrey GOLDSTEIN)))
also all "pot czar are jews too
RI = (((Norman Birnbaum)))
CO= (((Andrew friedman)))
MA = (((Steve Hoffman)))
WA= (((Rick Garza))) (sephardi)
and on it goes

Attached: 1641824723510.png (579x643, 125.1K)

Public education

>yfw all that happens and homelessness is back to 80's levels.

WHEW