GET THE FUCK IN HERE

This is the only thread that should be on this board. There is a possibility of all of the majority of the 3 letter alphabet agencies becoming completely fucking worthless overnight.
>all bullshit laws made by the ATF, CIA, FBI, CDC, EPA
GONE
>AJLs
GONE
>do not reply to bot posts
>do not reply to obvious D&C kikes
>do not reply to unrelated shit that has nothing to do with this

Attached: 288625967_1034597473927392_7745390745308918925_n.jpg (816x960, 95.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imprimis.hillsdale.edu/roots-partisan-divide/
supremecourt.gov/opinions/slipopinion/21
bitchute.com/video/LIx3nEYu5Af7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 286837560_1235287737293088_7592640323156658706_n.jpg (960x917, 94.87K)

Most of the governments power is unconstitutional simple as

Correct, thats why this is so important.

Convention of the governors when?

CLARENCE COMIN

Attached: A37A26F9-CAA4-450C-B949-F75C4FFDC87E.jpg (680x563, 47.3K)

New justices will have you being actual slaves to the corporations within 5 years

Thank you in advance, Clarence, for dismantling the EPA and letting me buy a car thats just an engine tied to 4 wheels for 3k.

>muh constitution
WHERE DOES SOVEREIGNTY LIE NIGGER

fuck the fuds. This would be based.

You have to be 18 to post here.

have there been anymore rulings? Is there a list or blog thats keeping up with the shit?

All the more reason why Biden MUST stack the courts before these maniacs destroy America

Like they're going to give up without a fight. They've already got the masses hypnotized into not understanding how their own government works, now they've turned up the hate against the checks and balances.

Attached: clarence.jpg (1080x1300, 144.39K)

scotusblog is good

As far as im aware, this is supposed to be voted on tomorrow. But, someone else might have more solid info

.... Numbers

FUCK THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL US GOVERNMENT
I WILL DELEGATE 20 NIGGERS TO SHIT ON YOUR CAR
FUCK YOU GLOW NIGGERS

Attached: 1590998210023.png (500x500, 146.4K)

>Returning power to the states and the people is "extremist".
Wholesale slaughter of these fuckers when?

More numbers. Checked and a bump

werent they supposed to be dropping rulings like every 10 minutes or some shit? How many more cases are there to be ruled on? Also why the fuck are they not constantly making decisions on cases? What with this once a year shit.

Based. I’m gonna make a car that goes chugga chugga and billows thick black smoke everywhere it goes after this

bye kike extrajudicial power

Attached: jlies.png (495x500, 624.68K)

Good luck son

>Also why the fuck are they not constantly making decisions on cases?
I think it's because they decide which cases to hear and write their opinions over the course of months before they're released

TENTH AMENDMENT WE ARE GOING HOME BOYS

Attached: file.png (848x138, 24.19K)

imprimis.hillsdale.edu/roots-partisan-divide/

This is all about how the civil rights act created these agencies and let the bureaucracy usurp what were previously unquestioned american freedoms.

I am in charge here

Attached: 151027948912182985108209412.jpg (500x500, 23.99K)

That's only on days they release opinions at all. There's supposed to be some calendar that shows if it's an opinion day or not but I've never found it.
When they do, F5 supremecourt.gov/opinions/slipopinion/21 starting at 10 AM. If a new case appears at the top without an R column entry, more is coming. The name is a link to the actual opinion PDF. You can search for the word Held: to skip right to the long story short result.
They actually do issue opinions throughout the year but the term ends in June so they save these more important ones for the end.

There is literally less than one in a billion chance of this happening.

Sounds to me like 6 of the Justices found out how and why Scalia was murdered, and was insta-cremated with no autopsy.
I think they may have decided to actually fight for our nation, finally.

Passing this ruling, abolishing all federal agencies might prevent a revolution. It’s the only thing that would.

This is great. But, you know, the legislative will need to approve It, or nothing Will change.

>flag
I don't believe you

not even a bad idea, I mean, now you can openly wear the black sun

please user i can only get so erect

Finally all the shills and memeflags will be gone along with /uhg/. Now if we could just range ban the leafs and the polish this place would be less gay.

Attached: 1649589165780.png (960x826, 43.43K)

Posting in relevant thread.

>brazilian education

No, that's the very problem. The legislative branch never approved any of what those agencies do.

Let this be memed into fruition.

>Voted on
Kek at the retard

>then most of government is unconstitutional
why is he saying that like its an unbelievable revelation?
we've known this since the 50s, we've just been waiting for them to say it

I love all the scaredy pants in the comments on twatter. plz happen

BIG WHEN TRUE

bitchute.com/video/LIx3nEYu5Af7/

It is over for trump

lol the 3 letter agencies run the fucking government, why would you ever think this would happen?

This

What was that Qtard prediction about however many branches becoming one?

There's power ITT. it's a happening possibility

NO MORE GLOWIES NO MORE ATF NO MORE SHOOTER GROOMERS NO MORE STATE-FUNDED CRACK-DEALS NO MORE SUBVERSION NO MORE VANS NO MORE WELL POISONING
FUCK THE FED
THE ANTICHRIST BLEEDS

>I think they may have decided to actually fight for our nation, finally.
The problem is that they’re going to need a division of troops apiece to protect them from CIA assassin teams.

I'm not going to get my hopes up.

It was never about Trump.
Democrats lack imagination.

Legislative can’t do shit, Supreme Court is the end of the road. Looks like Congress might actually have to do something for the first time in a hundred years or 3/4 of the federal government will be jobless. Also, does this end “extra constitutionality”? Does the CIA face the chopping block too?

Checked

Does anyone remember Thomas Ball? He set himself on fire in front of the Keane, New Hampshire courthouse - because of state "regulations" regarding domestic abuse, the guy was kept from seeing his children for 10 years, wife called cops but when they got there she said nevermind. But ordinances say he had to leave. Bankrupted the family, and as the guy learned his way through the court system, he found all these regulations (never voted or approved by the people) that were actually secret. He blamed the 2008 housing crash on this, families all over America forcibly split up and bankrupted. He posted a manifesto and its ALL ABOUT unelected people controlling government. It's a crazy read.