Illegal to cross state lines

Hoes mad

Attached: FWXCbHPXkAMEVft.jpg (1242x936, 105.05K)

Attached: 1656125308535.gif (220x124, 3.82K)

Wow I sure am glad more dysgenic retards will be reproducing.

I hope so lmao. Then all the lefties could stick to their shit colonies.

They act like pregnancy comes from sniffing flowers or baking bread. Seriously, fuck these people I actually want them to be raped for gaslighting an entire generation into thinking men are pigs. I'm a pig. But some men are nice.

Shouldn't have made such a big fuss about Kyle

Attached: 015.jpg (1024x736, 58.97K)

None of this will happen, just like how Trump on day one was going to send all LGBTBBQ to the gas chambers. Every election cycle from now on will say you better vote straight ticket libshit or else.

Honk comes at you fast.

Attached: 1656449108761.png (632x919, 608.6K)

Instead of throwing them in prison, just deport them to the state they're going to and don't allow re-entry

>sHE CROSSED STATE LINES

She crossed state lines!

yeah well what if a trans woman cums on a public bathroom seat and a women with a uterus uses it and then gets pregnant!
bet you never though of that!

SHE CROSSED STATE LINES

It should be a crime to cross state lines with a fetus with the intent to abort it.

As far as I’m concerned this wouldn’t be constitutional, but I’d love to let it slide for a while and rub what they were saying about Rittenhouse crossing state lines in their faces to make them seethe.

>thinking about trans women

cross-dressing is already covered under relevant laws concerning safe women's spaces.

what happens if a man cums in a random dog's mouth and that dog goes back to its female owner and sniffs her crotch and gets her pregnant?

>not constitutional
how do you figure?
no one is impeding them from traveling
only punishing them for breaking the law.
literally not unconstitutional.

If it was illegal when Kyle did it, it's gonna be illegal when roasties do it, sorry not sorry

Well well well

Attached: 1656218118020.jpg (1303x84, 22.34K)

the dog is a weapon of the rapist and must be placed into debt-for-dole program in order to pay off compensation to the bastard child.

Well I believe their argument is that if you have aborting a baby is illegal in their state, and you have the intent to abort the baby by traveling across state lines, then it is the legal responsibility of the state to stop you in order to protect the baby.

If they didn't care, then it would invalidate the anti-abortion law the people of that state voted for to begin with.

oh no personal responsibility. Look how far women have fallen from 50 years ago before Roe v Wade. They just want to be whores its insane. This has to happen women have to be forced back into line.

>Illegal to cross state lines

Yeah, no they're not. That's about the most blatantly unconstitutional thing you can do, no one serious would even propose it.