Why aren't you ungrateful assholes serving your COUNTRY?

you know, the one where you live in and enjoy freedom??

Attached: oorah.png (834x662, 411.46K)

Because I'm a raging antisemite.

I'll fight for my country when my country is willing to fight for me

Fuck the military and fuck veterans. They are all worthless low iq welfare scum.

americans are pussies
pussies that get fucked by rice farmers and goat herders
yikes

Not MY country

Attached: 1516251612067.jpg (861x923, 99.87K)

My country died a long time ago

Uncle Chaim Wants YOU
To be a ZOGBOT!

Attached: zogged.png (560x469, 467.28K)

My country is occupied by zionists and currently is hostile toward me, I don't owe the kikes my life for an increasingly hostile environment they lie to my face about.

Kek
Freedom for Israel
Faggots

And be a zogbot? No, I rather stay comfy

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 11.14K)

>serving a country that hates me and everything I stand for
why do you keep making this thread?

Because being in the army fucking blows
>hardly edible food
>moldy barracks
>no respect for work life balance
>dogshit pay that is in no way rising with inflation
Ama, ill tell you what it's like here in the army from gookland

Attached: 1506977121237.png (900x516, 232.83K)

Anybody with any sense knows not to join the military. If you hate vaccines wait until they pump you with every vaccine known to man.

It's a child killer organization that pretends it's fighting for a noble cause but in truth it hasn't. Maybe some Special Forces being utilized by the CIA against some Mexican Cartels or some shit but the military is not a good organization.

It's great for dip shit trash mentality type of people though. It'll keep them out of prison.

Attached: 1630032946087.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

>why do you keep making this thread?
Better question is, WHO do you think is making it?

yeah i remember when we invaded palestine to free israel. you people are more of an echo chamber than leddit

im 38

>go fight for globohomo and help smuggle shitskins into your country
I'm just not going to enlist is all HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1597518969281.jpg (1096x846, 129.62K)

If you stop genociding whites, stop castrating men, and stop locking average people out from buying homes maybe I'll fight for you.

>Maybe some Special Forces being utilized by the CIA against some Mexican Cartels

Dear user. We are currently so low, CIA actually WORKS WITH Mexican drug Cartels.

This shit should be all flushed out. Literally , FLUSHED.

If some spic whore shouted in my face i would break her arms and shit in her mouth.

Jig is up, No one wants to die for ZOG banking cartel anymore. The bankers fucked up, they know we know that this entire empire is based on fiat debt based usury and forcing it upon other Countries, so they can steal from more people through counterfeiting credit out of thin air, with interest attached.

>Dogshit recruitment numbers
Gee I wonder

Attached: 1653362015426.png (600x562, 318.27K)

You will never have a real victory. You have no triumphs, you have no honor, you have no accomplishments. You have a failed military twisted by Zionism and the profit motive of the military-industrial complex into a crude mockery of history’s perfection.

All the “support” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your civilian population is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your failed campaigns behind closed doors.

Guerrillas are utterly unafraid of you. Thousands of years of warfare have allowed guerrillas to sniff out military incompetence with incredible efficiency. Even battles you “won” look fleeting and inconsequential to a guerilla. Your casualty aversion is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to bomb a village, its inhabitants pick up arms the second they gets a whiff of your cowardly, doomed occupation.

You will never be victorious. You beg Congress for additional spending every single year and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the casualty count creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll open negotiations, set a timetable, withdraw, and abandon massive stockpiles of weaponry. The guerrillas will capture your local allies, overjoyed and relieved that they can jail or kill them at will. They’ll drape the capital city with a flag flown by your enemies, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know your military failed there. Your veterans will seethe and go back to homelessness and drug addiction, and all that will remain of your legacy is some Hollywood movies that are unmistakably inaccurate.

This is your fate. This is what AIPAC and Lockheed Martin chose. There is no turning back.

>"we"
you belong nowhere moishe

Even more than the pointless wars we have been instigating, my sole deciding factor to not ever join has been turning myself into a vaccine injection lab rat for them.

Thats one of the factors why Rome collapsed.
There was no will to be recruited into the military.
They couldn't pay wages to the soldiers, and no one wanted to be a soldier.

>make a bunch of ads targeted at faggots and women
>turns out faggots and women don't want to join the military, and the ones that do are liabilities

Attached: 1331578431355.gif (269x202, 467.07K)

>female drill instructor in pic
Gee I wonder why

Courts might start offering joining the military vs jail time

>Maybe some Special Forces being utilized by the CIA against some Mexican Cartels
lurk more

Attached: 1533675615006.jpg (480x404, 28.35K)

Simply put, the military isn't diverse or progressive enough for me to even consider joining.

Wasn't pointless, the big club steals their resources and then install Central banks immediately. Which then allows Governments to go into debt, and then the bankers own the Government. It's an easy game if you have the power to create "Reserves"/"Chuck-E-cheese" tokens out of thin air to buy Gov. debt. It's a fucking cartel. We'd go to jail over that shit.