God, I never thought about it that way. Maybe we are the bad guys?

God, I never thought about it that way. Maybe we are the bad guys?

Attached: 79171006-8F9F-4F71-9C2C-7D5F739C868B.jpg (1280x1696, 692.68K)

To choose what you absolute retard? You’re supposed to educate your kid, not let the TV and their commie teacher “choose” for her

Bald faggot needs kicked in the nuts

>We
Fuck off Discord troon.

Attached: 1656194321264.png (524x660, 34.12K)

Pic rel.
ancient contraceptive technique
All natural. Vegan. Environmentally responsible. Reduces spread of Covid and other diseases.

Attached: 0C09FB24-48A2-42A2-A120-261FC35A8ECE.jpg (768x432, 30.31K)

What do you mean “choose what”. Are you being dense intentionally. Maybe the right to choose what she does with her body

Yes, which anyone can do by choosing to not use their body to have sex when they don't want children since it's the only guaranteed way to prevent it.

You are not entitled to sex.

The choice to take an unprotected cock inside her and be nutted in was made. The baby is the consequence of her actions. The baby is a human life. You can't kill humans. Especially babies. Sorry..

Never ever leave the variables to her. Don't fuck anyone you aren't prepared to have a kid with and be mentally prepared to have her kill your child if you do. How it is. Use your brains, fellas. The best contraception is making good decisions as a man and not being a fucking idiot.

Thx. 2 perfect kids and now a vasectomy.

>My daughter will have less rights than her mother
>Tell those men what you think honey, the camera is recording
>Goo goo poo poo ga ga pipipipi...pbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Next he's going to tell us she should be able to choose her gender before even knowing her home phone number.

Attached: F1A631C2-5674-4B7A-A884-223935B15AE6.png (547x456, 328.84K)

Why not just raise her better?

That's not how you're supposed to hold a baby.

I held all my kids that way. One handed chassis lift. When they're under 24 months old, it's super convenient.

when its ur daughter they let u do it

Yeah, too bad she doesn't have a choice of not having a faggot for a father.

Attached: 1654471363216.jpg (351x351, 34.62K)

>Maybe we are the bad guys?

I used to ponder this until the past decade or so when I saw my enemies promoting openly evil things.

t.never held a child in his life

>I want my daughter to be a whore with no self control

This is the only reason Democrats have children. To use them as props and boost their own egos.

Why does baby look like it stood in front of shrink ray in honey i shrunk the kids?

"I don't want my child growing up in a world where she can't kill her children"

Fuck, he’s got four fingers up that little troll slut