Nigger Culture

Why do otherwise intelligent whites and asians in higher education or with white collar jobs worship knuckle-dragging dregs of society? Just go to the hood or public courthouse and take a look at it in actuality

Attached: 16E17184-BF5A-4104-A909-8DB5B471D4C9.jpg (980x653, 149.95K)

Cus we do what we want and yall respect that

Even though yall call us niggas

Dance monkey, dance

My cousin balls are swollen.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1656453228071.webm (360x640, 2.32M)

Why did you include Kendrick with these mumble rappers lmao

>Why did you include Kendrick with these mumble rappers lmao

Kendrick Lamar is the worst among them by far, and the NPR crowd absolutely worships him like he is some kind of genius. It's all degenerate syncopated noise no matter what bullshit justification you use to say otherwise.

[Hook]
Nigga, I am Kendrick... Lamar
Nigga, my name is Kendrick... Lamar
I said my name is Kendrick... Lamar
I changed the name cause I was tired of being like y'all
Now finally I'm ready to tell the world who I are, pfttuh

Because most humans are NPCs dear.
Our tribal leaders run the entertainment industry, media etc, they follow

Your useful idiots for kikes and i resent what your doing to western civilization

Nigger culture was invented by jews to create a steady stream of convicts to (((private))) prisons. They then weaponized it by making it "cool" via their control of the media.to use on white (and other) kids. Actual nigger culture existed before thug culture, but it's mostly been replaced by the jew-made thug culture.

It is perplexing why everyone seems to be into hip hop, like everyone under the age of 40

>actually knowing these niggers

Attached: 894D9CF0-D1D3-4E82-BA03-FC1671E52F4F.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

white folks dont even be seasoning they foods and sheeeeeeeit

Attached: culcha.webm (720x1080, 2.86M)

Rich kids pretend (or trick themselves) to like these guys to fit in with the poor general population

Kek I am so tired of people worshipping that shitty fucking rapper. They acted like that Pimp a Butterfly album was the next lllmatic. None of it rhymed and it sounded like a history lesson for Kangz shit. So cringe. I am done with nigger music.

Stfu nigger

What the actual fuck why do they ALL DO THIS

Where's the fire. They usually do this around a fire. I went on safari once

What kind of zoo is that? Crazy monkeys

>western civilization
>any remnants of any civilization

pick one

Attached: 1650483849115.png (1419x1636, 3.07M)

Attached: Twerk.webm (406x720, 876.34K)

I was done with it back when The Chronic was released in 1994. I'm ashamed that I ever even listened to it, but at least I grew out of it unlike so many of the people around me. The only good thing that came out of rap/hip-hop were sampling and looping, and those techniques were already being used in other genres as well. There is literally nothing timeless about any of that music. It's the perfect BGM for coomers and consoomers.

I wish I knew how to dance... :(

Sorry but Nicki Minaj has made net-positive contributions to the collective conscious .

Politicians have always been about the illusion of choice. A false left right dicotomy

I knew this girl who said she hated niggers and tattoos but still wanted to see Post Malone in concert.

Niggers don't have culture.
"Nigger culture" is really just a weird anti-white mating dance. Like everything about it is to hypnotize the white brain into race mixing. It's fucking disgusting. Reject seeing that shit as a "culture" with extreme prejudice

Private prisons are based and red pilled. They do a way better job than state run prisons, which are dumps and inhumane hell holes, and unsafe for everyone on top of that. You idiots will rue the day you successfully undo the private prison system.

I hate being black, I don't fit in with these apes at all. Also idk why globohomo decided this was the best culture to promote in the West, it's so satanic and animalistic. Society will collapse if everyone behaves like this.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

If you are white and you see a black woman twerking you are moments away from getting jacked.

nicki is lowkey based

Get Niki Minaj out of there, she is now /ourgirl/

They're not otherwise intelligent.
These people are specialized like ants and don't know how to do anything but their job which is usually make-work office bullshit.

I notice a lot of white and asian people I know still joke about the n word, saying nigger etc, joke about slavery, and blacks in general but still follow all "black culture" like their music or watch shows with a shit ton of them etc.
It feels like humor is their unconscious attempt at a last hope. Like how a slave would joke about how his chains look dumb or something

Attached: 1654368547381.jpg (1000x826, 178.45K)

Perhaps, but regardless of your feeling on them, jews still invented nigger thug culture to fill them.

exquisite

Attached: nigger sneed.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

I think theresvanother layer to it. They want people to accept mass immigration from africa. So now you see blacks over represented everywhere you look. Theyre conditioning the upcoming generation. The BBC media admit to this plan.

Heh, actually well put.

you sound decent mate

Makes sense that you don't fit in with them, even among what seems like just one race, "blacks", there are many subraces. Maybe try to hang out with people of your subrace

they used to have one

Attached: 1648502455550.webm (812x720, 455.92K)

Attached: Fascinating Behavior.jpg (900x602, 58.28K)

*Last COPE fuck autocorrect

Attached: 1648756965171.webm (360x640, 2.89M)

kulcha thread

Attached: nigger mammaries.webm (450x417, 1.1M)

Have you ever actually met a nigger in the wild fren?