Lil Peep is the best twenty-first century example of someone who harnessed the Hyperborean Aryan Spirit to rise above...

Lil Peep is the best twenty-first century example of someone who harnessed the Hyperborean Aryan Spirit to rise above the limitations imposed upon our souls by industrial society. His overdose was a defiant action against the demiurge.

Attached: LilPeep.jpg (2400x1600, 495.86K)

grow up homo, he was a fag and so are u.

it should have been lil xan

>a degenerate ods
DEFIANCE

Him dying was definitely cult related

This dude is like if you took the Industrial Revolution's Idea of What It Means to Be A Real And Sincere Human Being™ and injected it into your veins.

Be right here
I'll be back in the morning
I know it's not that important to you but to me you're so much more than gorgeous
So much more than worth it.

It should be all of them because they're all trash, zoomie.

Who?

Lil Xan is in bed with the Judeo-Masonic music industry mafia. Lil Peep was an outsider who was redpilled on the JQ and was killed for summoning Hitler's force ghost.

FPBP

Lil Peep was intentionally given fentanyl laced Xanax

>21st Hyperborean Aryan Spirit
>is a retarded wigger
Checks out

worthless dead wigger. good riddance niggerite scum

sage

He literally has a song called Dying Out West and he died out in Arizona wtf

He looks like an insecure weakling, corrupted by easy money, niggerculture and drugs.

makes sense, he was hispanic

If their name has Lil in it, it means they got sodomized for their record deal.

He was on that schizo HYPERBOREAN grindstep he was an esoteric aryan god

90% of his fans didn’t even know who he was until after he died

Attached: 78052DD0-0AEC-4A9C-BE27-FF92AEAC1B5C.jpg (1125x1077, 191.32K)

mention lil peep in front of a mid 20s wigger and they will spill their heart out to you and start talking like a nigger
this guy made a bunch of burnout heroin addicts think they were deep

There is nothing based about junkies.

Captcha: YX0X0

100% of joji fans don't know that it's just filthy frank after he realized he wasn't funny anymore

What's with all these retarded zoomer rappers who tattoo their entire bodies to look like a middle schooler's notebook?

Attached: 1649791418065.jpg (297x294, 61.68K)

didnt expect to see a lil peep thread on pol today.

tracy is better.

Zoomer wiggers saw this and thought it was coolest shit ever.

Attached: rs-1045-square.jpg (306x306, 83.35K)

Lil Peep was too pure for this world. I learned he died because Any Forums was making fun of him that day. I've been on this site for too long