Is it over for Alec?

Is it over for Alec?

Attached: 20220628_154634.jpg (720x808, 312.49K)

Literally who?

>Speaking a foreign language with an accent is racism

Keep pushing this one harder, I hate the spanish language so fucking much oh my goodness I can not hate it more. Drunk slur accent B=V D=TH G=W it's really horrid

a killer and a pedo

>oye silencio those perros you pinche puta!

Woody allen fucked and married his own stepdaughter

Got to housekeepin'

celebrities struggling for relevancy is so fun to watch because for the first time in their lives they are aware of their miserable selves

Attached: 6D808120-DB12-49F9-8A41-666E84C1FACE.jpg (1125x884, 367.81K)

That fag who shot a woman then claimed he didn't know the gun was loaded. Its cool though, he has 2 more get out of jail free cards.

Adopted daughter...and yeah and?

Attached: baldwin.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

Who cares theyre marries for 40 years now. And i believe it wasnt his stepdaughter but his wifes adopted child from a marriage before

so it's ok to rape kids and be a pedo if you're a kike

why are you kikes always the same subhuman niggers

Attached: 1645960709629.jpg (976x549, 183.28K)

The guy who shot and killed someone in front of like 20+ people but got away with it cause he is liberal.

Wtf woody allen died like a decade ago

didnt he just kill a woman?

I agree Bruce. I hate the damn language and the people who speak the nonsense. Anytime one of those brown mutts has the opportunity, they start spewing its horrendous sounds.

You’re exaggerating. You act like a fucking cancel nigger from twitter

Every kike is a pedo, there's no exceptions and kikes will always be degenerate losers

Attached: the6gorillionhololols.jpg (666x1346, 218.46K)

Its never okay to rape anyone.
He didn't rape her. He married her. Your finger wagging is moot.

You really believe that relationship started the instant she became legal huh?
Are you planning to adopt some third world child for this purpose as well?

>it's totally heckin' ok to be a pedo as long as you're a jew!

Ironic considering you losers are probably going around calling everyone else a groomer or a pedo lmao

Attached: 1646084944549.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

You mean the Russians, who are notorious for rape, and who are completely and utterly ruled by Jewish oligarchs.

I never said anything about kikes you disengenous piece if shit. Learn to read you retarded nigger faggot bitch cunt cuck.

No of course not, but shes nit complaining, so there is no problem. You really think a woman is a child before 18?

Attached: yu5d66urfytgkfd.jpg (1825x1217, 897.52K)

And the day she turn 18, everything changes, thats just naive.

He groomed her when she was underage

Oh fucking feminist fuck off