Germany please explain

You have to pay to pee.

Attached: DSC02765.jpg (1200x900, 115.31K)

Just piss behind the building, easy.

You would have been better off under communism.

we have such things in poland too. Go to cracow main bus station and they will ask you 3 zloty to pee

Under communism they would have charged you the 0,70€ even if you never went to the roadstop, and because the toilet is broken you'd have to piss behind the building regardless.

It's pay for privacy. You can pee anywhere you want in Germany. Germans (derogatory) are a weird people.

>hurr durr you have to pay for basic necessity
okay? And in muttland you have to pay for food, water, and shelter

I would pee on that stupid machine so they can pay someone to clean it up.

Attached: 1550401123239.jpg (500x257, 37.41K)

and you don't have to pay for food, water, and shelter??

Attached: 1597534936881.jpg (497x490, 54.86K)

I don't see any security there, you can just jump above it, or are you too fat to jump? Then pay.

How much to pee on the floor of the bus station?

Attached: whiskey supplement.png (425x377, 118.65K)

I'll piss in your mouth for free

That's okay because someone like Merkil pays you to piss in their face when you get into the public bathroom.

Pets are provided all these. Europeans are pet slaves.

Attached: Diversity is expensive.png (1250x833, 423.24K)

There is a worker who is paid to drink it for you.

>just jump above it
Toiletten Polizei

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-06-28T145612.463.jpg (1200x720, 151.02K)

This. If they want me to pay money to piss inside the building I go outside and piss against their wall.

Just pee your pants

Attached: 1608234019613.jpg (303x566, 104.58K)

It's to maintain the toilets and keep it clean.
The fact that you find the concept of paying for service so confusing explains why American toilets are such an absolute disaster.
The 70 cents give you a 70 cents voucher, which you can use to pay for other stuff.

Pay, then go full Yellow Pee Pee Monster on everything

>he pays to pee
Ngmi krautbro

Is this how you monetize obesity and encourage fitness? A little genius, dare I say. Fear the fat tax.

Attached: 1626306103516.webm (480x640, 1M)

>Won't tip...

so you pay a fee for all these services, but where does your taxes go?

So the price of food is basically double the USA but that coves 0 of the overhead?

Big think.

Here is my theory: Germany is by nature a place of narcissism and nepotism. A friend of the boss can always piss for free.

Attached: 1606852213697.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

been like that forever user.

Attached: shrug1.jpg (804x804, 84.12K)

I know I've kicked your ass in countless threads and called you nigger over and over again because it's true, but you just gotta face the truth. you're just a nigger.
>Pic related was your President Mr. Husein Broccoli Nigger

Attached: d5ix9py-5ff458d0-a5bc-40d1-a014-b88d9c866cee.jpg (160x185, 6.92K)

That’s pretty cool. What’s his TikTok?

Working for the company. It's actually illegal by law, but with sufficient political influence you can pull it off

For some reason Germoney has no public toilets. You either have to go to Karstadt / Kaufhof shopping center or if you are lucky you can pay 1€ at the trainstation to take a piss. It really sucks. So if i have to piss i hide behind a tree or a bush. Germany is 3rd world i guess.

its like this in finland too. one time i had to throw up and they wanted one euro to use the bathroom. i only had kronor (swedish money) so i just threw up on one of their cultural landmark churches because i couldnt find a corner anywhere else. i dont know what these people are thinking.

>concept of paying for service

I can literally pee on the ground for free, anywhere on Earth that I'm standing. Or i can just go outside and pee on dirt.

Are you people in Europe so brainwashed not to know this?

Attached: 1651093978523.jpg (720x436, 34.31K)

>You have to pay to pee.
>you get to pay a pittance to have a clean bathroom

sounds okay with me

you lived in DDR didn't you, comrade

Barely anyone falls for the gulf arab owned highway toiled scam. They all piss outside of the building in some bushes or at the back wall.

>ermany is by nature a place of narcissism and nepotism
No not German people maybe the jews and turks that live there, but not good white honest German people

Attached: 1588312560324.jpg (500x548, 43.54K)

why are there people who's job is to sit in the bathroom and watch you piss? am i supposed to tip them? they didn't even give me a paper towel after washing

National healthcare but no public toilets....

I bet all the immigrants don't bother to pay LOLOL

>in muttland you have to pay for food, water, and shelter
you can live like a europoor in the US too
>pic related

Attached: sanctioned_tent_site_sf.jpg (1000x513, 123.91K)

I like how Germans pay a little extra for glass and plastic bottles which they can then return to a recycling plant and get their deposit back. You're literally the master race for coming up with that. Genius.

I'll just leave this right here.

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-06-28T150726.740.jpg (657x680, 75.04K)

Public toilets for men are about shitting, not peeing. Wtf is wrong with you?

Do trees with leaves don't exist in Germany?
Shit behind the tree, then wipe your ass with the leaves, why pay?