My Child’s Christian School Went Woke

It costs over $15,000/ year for our kids to get a Christian education.
Today I notice a pride flag at the school and the conservative principal was fired. Replaced by a woke liberal faggy guy who is all about “inclusion.”
How did this infiltrate the church? How do we expunge it? What are the political consequences?

Attached: E223C9E0-9C55-45AB-BCA9-E9407E62D87F.jpg (750x1097, 208.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck your son.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

Pull your kids out

What the fuck is this shit

And you are leaving you kid in that school? You fund faggotry propaganda for your kids and call yourself Christian?

What part of "we're coming for your kids" did you fail to understand?

This. Take your kids out of the school.
These are two fags role playing as father son. Imagine what they would do if they adopted a kid

I think we have to. I always thought home schooling might be a necessity but didn’t expect it to happen so soon.
Saddest part is most parents have no idea this woke stuff is being taught.

You are lying. A good parent doesn't make their child a public pony show. a good parent homeschools.

Niggas really spend 30% of their salary per kid a year to avoid a public education.

>How did this infiltrate the church?
Yahwehism is Semitic bro.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (4076x2832, 3.01M)

god isn't real, retard.

Attached: file.png (1622x2048, 1.56M)

>How did this infiltrate the church?
Where do you think the grooming started?

I reported my sons teacher for havinf a rainbow flag to the teachers board. Told them my son was being groomed.

Report them. Make up shit. Lie. Just like they do.

Pull them out

shitty picture nigger, free will exists

pics or didn't happen

Worth a shot. If no one complains then no one ever does anything about it. If you hit a brick wall, then pull em out.

>MY PARENTS DOWNS LET ME EAT ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST SO THEY AREN'T REAL

A fucking RAINBOW in a SCHOOL? Oh my god I’m shaking rn

Epicurus was a retard. Seneca has btfo'd him in multiple occasions.
His logic falls apart on the question 'Does god want to prevent evil'. The no answer doesn't make him not good or not loving. God is everything.

My Catholic school actually was punished by my bishop for having the flag of fags up. As long as your diocese isn't co-opted by revisionists or Latin American priests, they will go out of their way to keep the gay out of child education. The school had to fire the fag who came up with the idea

your son will be a fag

It's too late. By now Jewish lies have already clouded your childs innocent brain. You tried

Attached: fagpepe.jpg (500x500, 37.99K)

>$15,000/ year
Pull your kid out
Or do you enjoy paying to be cucked?

Thank God for Christianity and how it is so effective at protecting us. /s

Did you make a thread on GLP about this last week or so?
If not get in there, might be the same school.

Your child will be a troon and will spend his life in prison for sex crimes

No, refresh my memory on GLP.
This is at a Christian school in BC.

>Make up shit. Lie. Just like they do.
Except, you dont need to lie or make things up. Why generate fake problems when there are real issues at hand? Kids are being groomed to be fags. Parents are being excluded from the conversations. Niggers and spics are violent bullies.

>GLP
godlikeproductions.com/forum1
apparently it's kind of like Any Forums
i never heard of it before now lol

WHAT THE FUCK

Imagine paying to turn your kid into a golem that worships a jewish rabbi and teaches him semitic culture and traditions…

I don’t have to imagine. I’m living it.