Turkey is a beautiful cultured and sophisticated nation

Ottoman fathers murdered their sons:
>The practice of fratricide was legalized by Mehmed II. Mehmed II’s grandfather, Mehmed I, had to fight a long civil war against his brothers Suleyman, Isa, and Musa. Mehmed II states, “"Of any of my sons that ascends the throne, it is acceptable for him to kill his brothers for the common benefit of the people (nizam-i alem). The majority of the ulama (Muslim scholars) have approved this; let action be taken accordingly." When Bayezid II (Mehmed's son) died his son Selim immediately assumed the throne and proceeded to commit fratricide on his two brothers Ahmed and Korkut. The largest practice of fratricide was committed by Mehmed III when he had nineteen of his brothers and half-brothers, most of them children, murdered and buried alongside their father.

Ottoman authorities enslaved Christian boys:
>Devshirme, usually translated as "child levy" or "blood tax", was the Ottoman practice of forcibly recruiting soldiers (janissaries) and bureaucrats from among the children of their Balkan Christian subjects. The ideal age of a recruit was between 8 (nursling) and 10 (child) years of age. The devşirme system was locally resented and resisted, and there were Christian rebellions initiated specifically against the devşirme throughout the Balkan peninsula. Many sources mention attempts by Christian parents to avoid the devşirme by trying to bribe officials, marry the boys off at the age of 12, mutilate their boys or have both the father and the son convert to Islam. The boys were forced to convert to Islam, circumcised and assigned the status of the Sultan's personal slaves.

The Ottoman practice of Koceks was cultural phenomenon similar in concept to modern "Drag Kids". Koceks were a combination of dancer, clown, crossdresser and child prostitute: They consisted of young Christian boys who were forcibly taken from their families to be enslaved and trained as willful sexual objects and entertainers for Muslim Turks.

Attached: whirling-dervishes-turkey.jpg (1600x900, 144.51K)

>Bartolomej Dordevic (1510-1566) wrote two documents about his experience in Turkish hands. Thirteen times a slave, he was seven times sold. He gives an eloquent description of the march of child slaves from European battlefields to Turkey. Slave buyers followed Turkish armies, each dealer marching 50 to 60 children on foot back to Turkey, manacled hand and foot. At night, he writes, one suffered at hearing the moans and tears of the boy chosen for the night to endure the slave-merchant's lust. Even those as young as seven could not protect themselves from violation, save for the most beautiful 10% who were reserved as gifts for the Sultan. Of these, the ruler took his pick for his own "pleasures against nature"; the rest were presented to friends, put into houses of male prostitution, or sold in the marketplaces. Some historians suggest that Bayezid 1 (1360-1403) discovered the delights of boys, and sent his soldiers all over the areas of conquest to find the most charming youngsters for his harem. From his example, the practice of taking boys sexually spread in the army, among government officials, and through the nobility. One reason why the Turks continued and expanded their wars of conquest was reputedly to keep up the supply of young boys -- especially the beautiful, highly desired European children. This, as much as anything else, contributed to European hatred of Turks.

Attached: istanbul tourism.png (650x400, 616.39K)

Legalizing fratricide seems like an easy way to keep the system stable as succession rights are clear.
The diddling is just med tradition in general.

>Much has been written of boy-love in the court of Ali Pasha, Turkish governor of Ioannina in Greece, whose agents combed the dominion for the most beautiful children - killing the parents who refused to allow their sons to serve the governor. West European visitors, including Lord Byron have described Ali's court, where beautiful boys in long curly hair strutted about in crimson petticoats or paraded naked. Ali regularly bled his boys to keep them "docile, pale and beautiful" - for which read subdued and weakened. These "smooth-limbed young ganymedes" entertained visitors with lewd songs and dances. It is said that Ali could not kiss nor fondle without hurting, and that he and his son, in cruel sport, tried out the various horrors described by the Marquis de Sade. Boys who displeased Ali were sewn in sacks and tossed into the lake, or put into a leopard's cage for the amusement of the court. Ali took pleasure in torturing his boys and in giving them gifts. In the end his downfall came from the Sultan's jealousy. Gossip has it that the Sultan was enraged at Ali's imitating an imperial prerogative by insisting that when a boy came to his bed, he must crawl up from the bottom on his belly

Henry Blount (17th c)
Although they were after the Turkish manner muffled that nothing but the eye could appear: beside these wives, each Basha hath as many, or likely more Catamites, which are their serious loves; for their Wives are used (as the Turks themselves told me) but to dress their meat, to Laundrese, and for reputation; The Boys likely of twelve, or fourteen years old, some of them not above nine, or ten, are usually clad in Velvet, or Scarlet, with guilt Scymitars, and bravely mounted, with sumptuous furniture; to each of them a Soldier appointed, who walks by his bridle, for his safety: when they are all in order, there is excellent Sherbets given to any who will drink: then the Basha takes Horse, before whom ride a dozen

Attached: Best-Places-to-Visit-in-Turkey-1024x713.jpg (1024x713, 148.08K)

You are a Bosniak

Mikhael Doukas (15th century):
“In Prusa [Bursa], Bayezid enjoyed the many fruits of good fortune and reveled in the daily homage of many nations. He lacked nothing that was beautiful from the coffers of nations... Boys and girls, selected for their unblemished bodies and beauty of countenance, were there - young and tender youths, and girls who outshone the sun. From where did they come? Romans, Serbs, Vlachs, Albanians, Hungarians, Saxons, Bulgarians and Latins, each speaking his own language and all there against their will. And Bayezid, living idly and wantonly, never ceased from lascivious sexual acts, indulging in licentious behavior with boys and girls.”

Gregory Palamas (14th century)
“… they live by their bows and swords, rejoicing in enslavement, murder, raiding, looting, wantonness, adultery, sodomy. And not only do they indulge in such practices, but (O madness!) they think that God approves them.”

Theodore Spandounes (15th century)
“They are the most self-indulgent men in the world. They keep many women because their law encourages the propagation of children. But they also cohabit with quantities of men. For all that Mohamet explicitly forbade sodomy and recommended the stoning of those guilty of it, this vice is commonly and openly practiced without fear of God or man.”

Bertrandon de la Broquiere (d. 1459) about Murad II;
“His [Murad's] next greatest pleasure [after drinking wine] is women and young sodomite boys. He has three hundred wives or more, and twenty-five or thirty young men who are always with him, more frequently than his wives. When the boys grow up he gives them great gifts and lordships. To one of them he gave his sister as wife and twenty-five thousands ducats.”

Attached: ancient turkish culture.jpg (450x300, 28.43K)

Leonard of Chios (15th c)
Mehmet II got drunk on the wines of Cyprus and, having a soft spot for young boys, sent for the firstborn of the Greek Orthodox Grand Duke Notaras. A fourteen year-old adolescent known for his beauty. In front of everyone he raped him, and after the rape he sent for his family. His parents, his grandparents, his uncles, his aunts and cousins. In front of him he beheaded them. One by one

James stJohn (19th c)
Most of the Europeans in Cairo, who, leaving their own countries without any fixed opinions, easily adopt those of the Orientals, endeavour to palliate the deformities of slavery by dwelling on the habitual kindness of the Turks towards their dependnts. But should they on the contrary, be cruel, what is to prevent them? It is known with what design young and beautiful boys are purchased. Is this what is called being kind and indulgent? We are, indeed, told, as a presumptive proof of the humanity of the Turks, that, on all occasions, their youthful slaves display the utmost fidelity and attachment towards their owners; but, degraded, humiliated, infamous, with no place, save their master's house, wherein to hide their heads, they are constrained to nourish some kind of attachment for that house, the only one on earth where their infamy is no bar to advancement. This is the origin of their fidelity. Among the youths, the greater number are Greeks. It is reported that ten thousand individuals of this unhappy nation still remain in slavery in Egypt, notwithstanding the delusive professions of the Pasha and his family; who, when they pretended, a few years ago, to deliver up their Greek slaves, are said to have made an exception of all those possessing youth or beauty. I have seen, in Cairo, young men and boys, kidnapped in their infancy, who, though the names of their parents, and the place of their birth, had been obliterated from their memory, still cherished the recollection that they were of the Greek race

Attached: 1585257894340.jpg (2500x1406, 699.07K)

Ottoman poem:
The Serbian Boy

"I saw a Serbian boy in the local hamam for the first time in my life yesterday, unfortunately, I could not approach him... He was with a Habeshi (Ethiopian/Sudanese) tellak. Such beauties are very rare in Anatolia. "

"But I thought..."

"I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as beautiful as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw."

"I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a harem lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes."

"I pictured myself sultan carrying him with ease, to a dö?ek (bed). I pictured myself, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, dark hands, and him, squirming sultana-like."

"I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body. "

"I imagined him slipping his hands under tuman (underwear), and jostling my manhood, rubbing his almost lady-like, pale fingers on the tip of my manhood."

"I imagined..."

"Unfortunately, my day-dream was interrupted by the tellak who poured the hot water on me, may Allah curse him, for ruining the image of the beauty"

The Serbian boy was a sex slave guarded by another slave (Tellak)

Attached: 1401679926376 (1).jpg (800x600, 125.62K)

>fratricide
based. a ruler needs to be cruel.
>turning your enemy tribe into sexy trannies
based. no better way to humiliate your enemy

BASED
Child sex slaves are based, fucking children is based

Attached: 1601823923606 (2).png (900x1003, 1.06M)

Stop crying. TL;DR

YWNBAW

I'm quoting primary sources, fucking children is based.

Bunch of pseudohistory. How did literal slave children become Sultans? The claims just don't make sense given the history.

Attached: unknown (2).png (2335x828, 345.03K)

I'm quoting primary sources historically illiterate troglodyte.

>men dancing in long flowing white robes
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
enjoy your bathhouses and sodomy, you get a hard pass on that from me

>slave children become Sultans
The Ottoman dynasty ruled the empire from beginning to end.

Turkmutts have always been subhuman faggots

Attached: topkek.jpg (1862x932, 334.15K)

You might be thinking of the Mamluks, you're historically illiterate and a retard.

Damn I wish I could whirl around like those dervishes. Unfortunately I just feel dizzy and sick rather quickly.

Original Turks were a disgusting people, and they knew it, that's why they raped the Greeks and created the revolting mutt known as Turk today

Attached: tyrutrur.png (1592x550, 110.16K)

Attached: sdfgsdgsdgsdfg.png (1260x614, 58.88K)

Attached: TURKVM.png (1286x510, 81.89K)