Why are all the men asking their GF’s why they are mad about Roe vs Wade?

Why are all the men asking their GF’s why they are mad about Roe vs Wade?

Attached: E6BF298C-8B2B-445A-852A-199544E894D9.jpg (828x1063, 458.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>men
kek

Women are property.

The Dobbs ruling is a tacit admission that feminist ideals aren't viable. Men knew that already. They're honestly surprised at what all the fuss is about.

It's pure unbridled satanism. Condoms are for stopping babies. Abortion is for hurting men spiritually. If I punch you in the guts your baby dies, am I a murderer of a clump of cells? Make a consistent argument.

Women are too stupid to realize that their situation is now equal to the one men have always faced. We don’t care because we’ve never had the rights they are claiming to have lost.

Elective abortion is morally wrong.

>Reddit
>Asking the gf why she is mad
Not a man

Anybody who has a woman who is upset should leave that woman. My wife asked if I wanted to go to steak dinner to celebrate. Then I came inside her after a chateaubriand

Attached: 8C1805FF-C98E-435B-AFAC-3D0DAB030737.jpg (552x378, 23.29K)

and rape abortion isn't real (what is morning after pill?)

so why are we still here?

Well because it doesn't make sense. There will always be a state that allows abortions, so why the fuck is my gf flipping out panicking anytime it's mentioned? She seriously thinks that MN will vote against abortion, even though we're packed with liberals and provide the best healthcare in the country. I think she and all the other women are doing it so they can get attention from people around them. And \I don't buy into that sort of social pussy-footing, I want her to be more mature and stop acting like a child with politics.

>r/witchesvsthepatriatchy
satire

Fuq deez biotchez

>you took away our right to be promiscuous and kill our kids, sexist
women dont even understand what rights are, why do we allow them to vote again?

Women should be given the right to *ONE* abortion. But the rest of her womb should come along with it.

My wife agrees completely that abortion is murder

My fiancé laughed at the crazy bitches on instagram screaming about abortion and said that baby killing whores get what they deserve....
I found a keeper

There's nothing elective about actual rape abortion.

Women are worthless, period.
Now fuck off.

Imagine caring what woman thinks kek.

>dating a girl for 5 years
>know that she is THE ONE
>making plans to ask her to marry you
>want her to be the mother of your children
>a law is taken away that gave her the ability to abort your children at any time during pregnancy
>wonder why that makes her angry
Even worse are the women that already have children and are angered by this. Women are horrible people.

>asking your gf what she thinks about anything
Beta shit. The second you do this it is over.

Attached: 34CC5485-60FF-47D1-8A40-E88DE24A59B7.jpg (540x477, 62.71K)

>we're packed with liberals and provide the best healthcare in the country
what’s with the obsession with “muh healthcare” How much hospitalization and medication do liberals require? I’m 40 and I haven’t seen a doctor since I was 20 and I sprained my ankle. What are you people doing to trash your health this badly?

>r/witchesvsthepatriatchy
Wtf I love women and hate men now.

Liberal women need their asses beaten
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s

The moment I got my wife pregnant she did a total 180 on abortion. Pro choice to pro life almost overnight. These women, if they actually exist, don't like the idea of having children with their partner and are acting out their frustrations

not my problem

I don't really visit the doctor, only the dentist. And there's no obsession, just we are better than any other state when it comes to healthcare and I will always gloat about that. Cuck, enjoy your shitty bandaids and FEMALE DOCTORS LUL

>just we are better than any other state when it comes to healthcare
better by what metric? Most somalis?