Be honest,you are only against abortion because you want women to be punished for having sex

Be honest,you are only against abortion because you want women to be punished for having sex.

Attached: images (51).png (531x578, 30.55K)

Nenefklag

Does that upset you?

It really exposes the mindset of a leftist when they talk about pregnancy and motherhood as a punishment

another humans body cant be your property

>gives his opinion on abortion
>Never seen a real pussy
>Never had sex
>Probably never will

Attached: 1656452731740.png (645x770, 55.87K)

I want the federal government as small as possible, thank you. Small victories are big victories.

No its because im against the murder of babies

No I want them to be punished for killing a baby you doofus.

You know who else banned abortions and hated jews? JOSEPH STALIN.

is this a fed post ?

>be such a piece of shit that having a copy of you made is considered a punishment rather than a miracle
holy shit fagop

Attached: duck.jpg (400x400, 23.46K)

No,but its incredibly petty and funny

The uterus is her property.The fetus isnt paying rent

Same thing

Abortion is murder.
Murder condemns you to Hell.
If I hated women, I would want them to all go to Hell ; so I would support abortion.

Stalin is based then, I guess

tell me about the shill job. how much does it pay?

Attached: 20220523013901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 209.8K)

I personally find abortion disgusting but women will always find a way. Better to do it in a clinic than a dirty trailer or drinking some gypsy moon tea. I think it's acceptable to abort super tards and rape babies too.

Also legalize all drugs.

i'm against it because i'm glad i wasn't aborted

Just because YOU want it doesnt make it less of a punishment for other people.People like and want different stuff user,Is really simple

Or do you think fags dislike getting their assholes pumped just because most men do?

>christhcuck

Based
I wouldnt abort a child of mine,but I dont give a fuck what a random nigger or redneck does with his fetus

Nobody should be having sex outside of marriage where children are not only welcomed but wanted. but that will never happen, so i'll settle for less degeneracy and murders over regret and stupidity.
women's rights were a mistake, gay rights was a travesty. and troon rights are just a joke

Attached: coomerface.jpg (800x715, 242.07K)

>less murders
Wait untill the nigger kid grows up and shoots down a grocery store for 50 bucks

I would rather be petty and funny than cruel and heartless.

I want women punished for being the drivers of the psychotic response to the the meme virus.

kek, niggers gonna nig. less deaths overall anyway as they can't fucking aim for shit.

Aborting "tards" and "rape babies" is fine but you have no problem with druggies or recognize the fact that criminalizing something always makes the action more unattractive and less present? Leaf.

Women's sexuality should be controlled. I'm not afraid to say it.

Degenerate sex should be deterred yeah, applies to both genders. Especially if it leads to weaker family structures and baby murder.

>Never seen a real pussy
>Never had sex
>Probably never will
sounds like leftypol troons, especially the never seeing a real pussy part KEK

>you only want abortion banned because you want to punish women for having sex
Yes. Women shouldn't be allowed freedom from the consequences of their actions at the cost of the wholesale slaughter of the unborn so they can keep having more carefree sex and killing more unborn babies and on and on in an endless ritual of human sacrifice on the altar of corporate and slut culture.

French people are subhuman and should be genocided
Cringe Kill yourself your trolling isn’t funny