California doxxes all gun owners

CA AG today announced new and updated firearms data available through the California Department of Justice (DOJ)’s 2022 Firearms Dashboard Portal. The announcement will improve transparency and information sharing for firearms-related data and includes broad enhancements to the platform to help the public access data on firearms in California.

The dashboard includes data from the past decade when available on the following subjects:

Dealer Record of Sales
Gun Violence Restraining Orders
Carry Concealed Weapons Permits
Firearms Safety Certificates
Assault Weapons
Roster of Certified Handguns

If anyone you know bought a gun for protection from an abusive ex or a stalker, please let them know their address and gun information is now publicly available from the government.

Attached: shall be.jpg (1440x401, 243.42K)

Awesome, cool, attractive.

This also doxxes people who DO NOT OWN GUNS. It's open season. well done dipshit.

Can you imagine living in that shithole? Good lord. That hellhole is as insufferable as the people there.

Site down. Kek.

Attached: image.png (1518x1023, 113.08K)

kek why

Man ,now all those people are in danger of being shot by gun owners ......oh wait

is this in a database easily searchable by an app?
might be useful, for, uh, purposes

Government web application... Yeah this won't be working for a few years

REV UP THOSE LAWSUITS

High IQ gamer right here.
Thank libcels for exposing soft target homes.
Very based.

>look up person in database
>they arent listed
>waltz in the front door and steal everything

LAWSUITS INBOUND!

I wonder how many of the anti-gun politicians own guns

To allow academic institutions and anti-gun nonprofits to craft more effective gun control legislation. Why they need to know this much information is beyond me. In fact, why they need anything beyond the already well known demographic data is beyond me. This data consists exclusively of law abiding gun owners.

>we have now publicly brought scapegoats for "cold-cases"

what the fuck am i doxxed? i have a legal permit to carry in cuckfornia

somebody needs to compile a list of all people close to democratic politicians to see if they are truly anti-gun or only anti-gun for the poor.

>California doxxes all gun owners
I'm actually highly supportive of this. It allows me to make an informed choice not to live in a neighborhood filled with retarded gun owners. Better still would be to force gun owners to store their weapons in safe storage facilities off site.

Attached: Mia Khalifa hands in gun for destruction.png (504x911, 599.17K)

Attached: 1520139478837.gif (319x144, 950.13K)

oh, okay, this was passed for the profits of lawyers

>what the fuck am i doxxed
yes and i will be outside your house in 5 minutes. pepper your anus

Attached: 1631044431124.png (488x396, 203.06K)

When do the raids start? Post vids of homeowners fighting back!