Cali'bros, you're going to jail!!

twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/1541831522226929664?t=wHziZ6lP68lUmeWVnF9XGQ&s=19

Attached: 20220628_163913.jpg (1080x1349, 267.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLn9aW4Khc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wheres the list?

Attached: 14F2B68E-75A4-46D7-8908-2CC91D8A2E4E.jpg (1024x637, 334.07K)

So the list of who not to fuck with?

Textbook Anarcho-Tyranny

maybe this biden guy isnt really retarded, maybe hes an actor just like trump and this is cias answer to kgb, im starting to think this is really more probable than him being an actual retard

When the black swan event happens, the propaganda media is going to pretend for as long as it can that nothing is happening.
And it's going to start in one of these tyrant state over something dumb like this.

Literally this.

Attached: 1635920175776.png (600x371, 137.34K)

>extreme

The incompetence of the Cali government knows no bounds

>conceal carry permit
>going to jail
kys nigger op

Attached: 1653440643956.gif (320x240, 624.62K)

The west coast is where the second Civil War will be fought.

>Incompetence
It was on purpose

It all makes sense when you realize the two major political parties in the US are both just corrupt gangs who work together to scam the public out of their rights.
I wouldn't doubt it, but this is probably going to massively backfire on them.

I'm starting to believe it. I am terrified that the people there have tolerated as much as they have, it's not a good sign.

>dude, just accept the permits!!! get put on a list! it isn't so bad!
lol I hope every single cuckold republican that is ok with permits gets raped in their sleep

I guarantee this lists has elites, celebs and cali politicians, the ones missing from that list are suspect.

I suspect it was there to tipoff black block types. If you know who's unarmed you can harass them endlessly if you picket outside their house or block them in traffic, but this will also out liberal politicians/government workers who have concealed carry but shill for gun control/gun seizures.

This is why some states outlaw keeping any kind of list like this.

Sounds like just cause to get rid of gun registries
If a government can't be trusted with registry data then it doesn't deserve to maintain said data
Unregistered guns for all!

We warned you this would happen.

lmao my aunt has all my uncles guns but he passed away in 09 and she called me scared lmao. I don't know wtf to tell her. Im in leafland ffs and shes still in commiefornia. I think she just has shotguns and rifles though

>maybe this biden guy isnt really retarded, maybe hes an actor just like trump and this is cias answer to kgb, im starting to think this is really more probable than him being an actual retard
It took you this long to figure that out? Conservatives are such fucking retards. On one hand you say Antifa is feckless, Biden is senile, and yet you can't beat either of them. Yes, you're enemies are smarter and stronger than you, no amount of self-delusion and coping will change that. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: based biden.jpg (380x510, 25.87K)

Tolerance has its limit.

This...this right here is why I will NOT get a ccw. Ideally the only person who could tell or would tell will be dead anyway. And even if not. I'll take the 90 days.

the first part is what they wanted... the second part is the unintended consequence they didn't see coming.

how is this anarchy? its just tyranny boomer

Every time you have filed a form with the government to buy a gun they added a +1 to your registry.

They keep those records user.
They know where you live.
They know roughly how many guns you have and if its more than 0
And they can use ML to guess what kinds and your history of online speech to guesstimate your propensity to use them.

If it goes through a NICS background check, then you are on a list.

I have stolen your ID
I am now you for the remainder of this thread.

>Here's a list of people who are following the law
What do they expect to get out of this?

FINALLY! Looks like California is going to be going to the home of every gang banger and hood rat in the state to arrest them for their crimes. Guess they shouldn't have legally purchased their firearms, and got permits. Criminals never learn.

They will be sending men, 100 deep, in pickup trucks to slaughter them.

I feel like that list would encompass so many people that it would be almost irrelevant. I don't see how these government stooges could ever arrange for it to matter, but this incrementalism is getting to the breaking point on other issues. I feel if one goes then all bets are off.

I lost my ccw in an unfortunate smelting accident.

Go to jail for what?
Retard
Enjoy going bankrupt from millions of lawsuits Cali

Because this is a punishment for well meaning people just trying to obey the law where criminals who use this information to hurt people will not be interfered with.

I would assume this list also has a bunch of celebrities who have guns, yet tell you that you cant have guns.

What kind of American doesn’t already assume everybody is armed at all times?

It would not make a difference if you were armed fumb duck.

Between this, monkeypox, bug chasers, the Vax, roe vs wade riots, and crime spiking. This is the future of L.A and San Francisco.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLn9aW4Khc