Civil war 2.0, who will win?

AR-15's and pickup trucks will not fight a civil war. Your military is cucked, and half of it at least will fight for the left, including the military apparatus/higher ups.
You will be combating a federal military with state assets, and private assets. They do not need to occupy you like Iraq, but only defeat your will to resist/take out your command structure. Americans are too soft to have an insurgency.

Of course all this said, you would never have a civil war because you won't have enough of a military force to face off against the left, and even if by some mircale you did there would be MAD or an instant winner.

Attached: 1656373848513.jpg (1080x907, 118.35K)

My name is Onions Gomboc, I am a brain damaged donkey from Pest. I make allahu Akbar to terrorism Islam. We Muslim don't know who wrote qu'ran and hadith and allah never appear in Mecca and speak as did Yahweh Almighty in Israel, because allah is an illusion.
I need help. Holy ghost fire all over my body in Jesus name, amen

maybe the dingo ate your baby

I can promise you everything you just wrote is bullshit and you have no idea how bad shit will be for you.

Not going to happen, Chang. The USA will literally outlive Russia and China.

>who will win
Jews. As always, jews will continue to win.

rifles and pickups won't win a civil war?
forgive me if I don't believe you

Attached: c17-afghanistan.jpg (600x316, 162.28K)

the millions of useless laptop homos
vs
Thousands of redneck hillbillies high on meth and Monster Energy drinks

I don't know but it's going to be fun boyz!

It was more than enough in Vietnam, help even zelensky is killing off Putin's army with his nothing army he has.

Vietnam had Mig, tanks, SAMs, artillery. The rice farmer thing is just a meme

Still BTFO american invaders with the superior tech america had at that time.

It's not going to be civilian population VS civilian pop you dumb mutt, they will consume and find their good ol goy bots to murder you and your family

lol ur a silly goose

>He thinks the military is going to fight

The USAF's own projections put it at 50-75% desertion depending on political affiliation. 10% will stay on as saboteurs.

The military will be too busy trying to keep its gear from walking out of depots to help you. Try not to do anything rash.

>Florida is blue
Wat

PA isn’t blue.
We are also trailing close behind TX in most registered hunters.

Attached: EA9C85E7-ECB1-4853-AA0C-BEC660F76D4A.jpg (1170x751, 284.58K)

Attached: E1CC6E11-1DB1-44F2-902B-8F0087D43945.jpg (1170x1719, 666.12K)

>50-75%
That’s beautiful. I hope the army and marines have similar desertion.

You won't fight, you don't do shit. You'll sit at home and larp while eating McDonald's, the left also won't fight, they don't need to. That is what the military is for.
Why are burgers such larping faggots.

America was using 7% of its army and was literally unable to commit its forces like it did in ww2. We were following Geneva while the enemy wasn't. That war permanently changed the rules of engagement for the US and we signed that we'd never abide by the Geneva convention if our combatant didn't. Only after

These are larp numbers desu, but even if they weren't, the deserters aren't going to go and form their own command structure and apparatus. They'll sit down, shut up, and watch as you get crushed by the boot.

They can't even handle a couple goat herders. USG will lose badly to redneck insurgency.