Germans are leaving Germany in RECORD NUMBERS

Many Germans leave the country, immigration is back to pre-Corona levels

According to data from the German Federal Statistical Office, about 64,000 more German citizens emigrated than immigrated last year. Immigration of foreigners picked up strongly again. Mostly Syrians, Romanians and Afghans came.

There are remarkable developments, about which the Federal Statistical Office reported on Tuesday in the migration statistics for 2021. One is only quite rarely problematized in the political media discourse: the strong emigration of Germans.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attached: 1613699822872.jpg (708x908, 86.68K)

Since the beginning of the Corona pandemic, hundreds of thousands of Germans have left the country permanently. Particularly booming are countries in South America, such as Paraguay. Alone 250,000 Germans moved there. Many of them are dissatisfied because of the Corona measures and fear an authoritarian state.

Experts believe that the trend will continue and that German emigration will continue to increase.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attached: viva-mallorca-jpg.jpg (960x540, 89.3K)

Germans are pretty fucking brainwashed. It's a genetic kind of narcissism.

Honestly that's probably a good way to get away from their shitfuck government.
An abandonment of the homeland is terrible, but there's little utility in working within the current system.

Come to America. Read a study once that Anglos always vote Democrat and Krauts Republican. Even in nigger infested neighborhoods Anglos vote Democrat.

Where are they going?

Back to Turkey.

Depends.

Boomers and anti goverment people go to South America, especially Paraguay. Or they go to Eastern Europe especially Hungary.

People that simply leave for work go to Austria, Switzerland, UK, Sweden, Norway.

It's probably good to not put your eggs in one basket. Ethnic german enclaves in SA have a chance to survive even if Germany falls. Probably bad for the overall chances of ethnic germans living in Germany though so it's a double edged sword. If there's ever a civil war it'll definitely feel bad fighting harsh urban warfare against an islamics/brown horde knowing your countrymen are chilling in the hundreds of thousands on some nice beaches in SA

nice source faggot

rats leaving a sinking ship

You kangaroo fuckers couldnt even leave your homes during corona. Australia had like the worst corona measures worldwide after China.

They are always welcome in the Midwest. The Midwest is Germanic clay.

Attached: 324A3B8E-32EE-4A70-9DA6-C4533DD1F476.png (810x579, 130.87K)

Imagine being this indoctrinated. You probably believe WWII started because Germans thought they were better than everyone else, particularly Jews?

which state?
I'm already thinking of leaving Germany, but corona is only a small reason, the biggest reason why I want to leave is that most of my tax-money goes to shitskins that don't want to work.

I know ,but the american goverment dont want white europeans. It´s pretty much impossible to move to the USA. Do you know how many greencards germans can win overall in that lottery per year ? like 60 or so. Poos from India can win tens of thousands.lol

The EU already created the framework to enslave you guys for all eternity to the debts of countries that all enjoy far better lives than you, all while your Ampel considers to raise the mandatory working age of men to 70. Plus, the hell of the coming winter with your energy reserves should be another good reason to consider.

>Germans

Mexico is great, 100k for 3 stories building , patch of land high walks around ir chep food , water and elecricity , i can have gun

Depends what kind of weather you like. Also whether you want to be by a city or not.

Shut the fuck up, Pole. They wouldn't be in the position if your country wasn't the genocidal, jew-loving shithole it is.

thats bad I guess

Attached: 53csbx.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

idc about the weather and fuck big cities. Is texas any good?

But where are they moving to? If I would see a worthy alternative I would leave in a heartbeat, too. But there is none as far as I know.

Texas is full of Californitards, maybe florida with 7%income tax