I know we landed on the moon because... uh... I saw it on TV!

>I know we landed on the moon because... uh... I saw it on TV!

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eZramDBFkXRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this how globeheads really be doe

It's amazing they live streamed that and talked over the phone. 1960's 70"s nasa was so cool, especially when they blew up 3 astronauts inside the cockpit, cause it's real.

Anyone with a Ham radio could hear the signals and triangulate them on the Moon. The Soviets would have deboonked if they could have.

Attached: CIA77.png (474x266, 142.64K)

>one person can triangulate

Attached: 1653252463266.png (604x501, 286.86K)

I saw the phone call!

Attached: 1650937457009.png (951x668, 733.68K)

Anyone who believes in the moon landing of the Nixon administration is retarded.

there are reflectors on the lunar surface you can still bounce lasers off of

triangles brah

Three people could have, as long as they shared their data. It's called triangulation for a reason.

>. The Soviets would have deboonked if they could have

think about this user. Who benefited from the cold war. The military industrial complexes of BOTH countries, scare up the citizenry and get them to invest gibbs, the top of the pyramid benefits

>there are reflectors on the lunar surface you can still bounce lasers off of
That was debunked in this documentary I've been watching on and off all day:
bitchute.com/video/eZramDBFkXRU/

Imagine telling people in 1972 that we wouldn't never go back to the moon again. They probably thought we'd be in other galaxies by now

Attached: 1656452497359.jpg (1280x720, 71.57K)

show me a picture of the reflectors then

questions, so many questions

>what is cold welding of metallic shutter leaves inside the photographic camera, a known occurrence when metal touches metal in a vacuum
>what is absolute vacuum and what that does to food/piss/shit bags when the astronauts exit the lander
>what is celluloid emulsion and how come it didn't freeze in minus 280 degrees F
>what are carbon dioxide scavengers that do not function in a vacuum, but they stored the canisters outside the capsule in the vacuum, which would have dessicated the reagent making them non-functioning
>what are non-existent computers responsible for orbital dynamics involving on-the-fly calculations as the lander went from zero to 3000 mph to catch the command module with minimal fuel
>and finally why do the voice recordings of the astronauts running around on the lunar surface, playing golf and jumping around never sound out of breath despite only 3.5 psi inside the suits? what about high altitude pulmonary edema? high altitude cerebral edema? on earth below 5 psi they become a real risk, but on the moon they don't exist?

The moon's surface is reflective itself

remember when there was that contest to go to the moon with an unmanned vehicle, and then google deleted it?

taken by an amateur. none of this JPL NASA bullshit

The Soviet military industrial complex wasn’t a private concern so there’s no incentive for them to benefit other than for the glory of the Soviet Union.

yes. Although i would assume you could measure the differences in reflectivity between the moon and what the mirrors are given as. would be extra comical if they were listed as the same

this is how to properly frame a conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1581094657088.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>so there’s no incentive for them to benefit other than

thats dumb talk user, you are not all knowing