Vatniggers on suicide watch

AHAHAHAHAH so much for no nato at their borders lmaoooooo

Attached: Screenshot(30).png (769x221, 66.26K)

But it's them who is commiting suicide.

> finngolia&swedistan sign their death will
wow so smart of them. Gotta love women in charge.

Attached: ebin happy sanna.jpg (976x1024, 122.49K)

show your real flag kike, u sell your souls to some desert god

great cope vatniggers.
Halts Maul Spaghettispast

ok jew nice try now go make a trip at birkenau

Hahahaha GET FUCKED CHUDS AND VATNIGGERS!!! XD

Don't use the n word. If you do, then you are no ally of the West in my book. There is no room for racism in NATO.

>trusting America
you're literally going to die.

Attached: he LAUGHED.gif (640x356, 3.83M)

KYS schizo incel traitor

Kurds BTFO

I was against NATO and still am, but at this point I can only hope that it makes as many vatniggers and shills seethe as possible before the nukes start flying.

You're that annoying faggot who makes like 30pbtid full of reddit-tier memes 24/7 on /uhg/?

WTF Russia bros I thought based Erdogan was on our side

Attached: 1653388605246.jpg (217x232, 11.25K)

now is time to take some nigger

Erdoğan should say goodbye to those sweet F-35.

no but you should seek mental help for browsing Any Forums unironically vatnigger. Hope you can feel how unwelcome you have become in this country.

erdogans drones were btfoing vatniggers from the start. Russian genocide is next not even memeing.
People like will hang soon

>AMK alter, du bischt nischt deutscht verpiss dich nach russland du ferräter. Isch bim 100% deutsche ayran almann ich fick jez daine familie du nato ferräter.

ja ohne Witz geh mal sterben in der Ukraine du drecks Ausländer

Nobody gives a fuck about Ukraine. Gas prices are more important. If Ukraine has to be conquered by Russia for the prices to get lower, then so be it.

mhm take your meds tard

is like 3 month we dont see new video from the shitty turkish drone

muh ukraine freedom, just take a fly and go fight

Hey, Boxer or whatever you call yourself. Why did you abandon those Amerikan volunteers and let them get captured on the front? Is that what they teach you at the Fallschirmjäger school?

I have a nice 10 minute compilation of Bayraktars BTFO'ing vatniggers which is already plenty. Such shitty drone wow. I think they were also asked not to release more footage.

The only silver lining to white genocide for me is knowing the butthurt belters will be exterminated by the same globalists they simped for. It's like the woman and the snake analogy trump made about immigrants.

this is cope. Every single tank russia had got bombed. Not their fault for a lack of targets. Remember that cool tank line on their way to the capital? Wonder what happened to all those vatniggers
meds. Not even reading your crazy talk

Don't care about Ukraine just want russian niggers dead.

very based

Attached: 1651466274370.jpg (277x508, 124.23K)